Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-18-2024, 09:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Know when its the end - rp #3 vs Zane Norrison
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-10-2019, 10:52 PM

Friday 5th April 2019
Dunedin, New Zealand

Mastermind was parked outside Dunedin Hospital, unable to make himself go in and visit his sick father. He couldn't move from the car. Every time he tried his mind would wander back to his youth and he could hear his drunken father constantly putting him down.

'You are a lazy sack of shit.'

'You won't amount to anything.'

'You are useless, why would anyone want to be friends with you?'

'You should be more like your brother... he should have been born before you... '

'Stop asking questions about your mother because I don't care anymore.'

'Why are you always stuck here at home, why can't you be like your Sister and Brother. At least they have friends!'

'Stop being so emotional. I don't have time for emotional wrecks.'

'I wish you would stay out of my face and let me drink. You're the loser here.'

Mastermind just sat there frozen to his seat. His anxieties were coming back and there wasn't many people who could help any more.

T.b.c

Present Day
Just before Saturday Night Savage

The camera fades in to the locker room of Mastermind as ge is preparing to defend his X-treme title for the first time. It finds sitting on a seat smiling at the camera. He starts chuckling then he starts pointing to his head.

"I don't care what you say, Zane Norrison, I am inside your head and I have you by the balls so to speak. For someone who is supposed to be dead by your words, how come you have so much to say emotionally? You're angry. We all sense that. You aren't suppose to be angry because we all know that dead people don't feel anything.

"And by what law does it say I have to respond to any of your comments if not the full compliment of what you have had to say in your earlier promos. There is no law that says someone has to fully respond because we all know that those who may be viewed weak at trash talking can be picked apart from their strongest opponents. What you say about my constant ramblings in my previous promo means you really give a shit about what I have to say, even if you don't mean it publicly. You are worried.

"Why are you worried? Because I gave you nothing in response to your previous promos. Only a few tidbits here and there. But I came up with my original information, enough to put you off of your stride. That's Trash Talk Response 101. Talk up your own game and not your opponents, and that means it'll put that opponent off, and so that's exactly what I did."

Mastermind holds up the X-Treme title, and looks at it.

"I know you know what it feels like to hold a title, because you held the Hart title for a few weeks or so, oh no let me amend that. I KNOW that you understand by what it means to hold a title. That's it. You understand. You don't feel, and yet you say you do.

"We all know that you have confused yourself. You say one thing one moment, and get angry when your opponent doesn't say what you want. Please. Keep your confusion coming, because it means you aren't up to this.

"This is mine. I'm going to keep it heading into War Games. Whatever you say won't make a spot of difference. Because either I'm in your head, or you are just confused about what is really happening.

"We are here in Albany, Georgia, Zane. Where are we? Albany, Georgia. In case you are still confused about where you are. We will be meeting in the the Main Event tonight. What will we be doing Zane? Meeting in the Main Event. For this....."

Mastermind points to the X-Treme title.

"In case you are confused. This is the X-Treme Title. This is what you are wanting. This isn't the Hart title which you held and then lost. This the X-Treme Title which I am currently holding, and am not letting it go anytime soon, for you or anyone else until I am ready to.

"I've made my mistake the last time we met. I know where I went wrong. I don't have to say it publicly because if I do and you weren't sure how you beat me the first time, because when you beat me it was a fluke, so I am not going to say how I know where my mistake was, because then it'll play into your hands. You think I was born yesterday Zane? More fool you.

"So what do we know about you tonight Zane Norrison. You're angry because you're emotional, because you aren't dead, even if you think it, Which makes you confused about what you are really doing here, and then you try to twist it that because I haven't said what I found when we last met, and I lost to you, I'm not going to give you the ammunition to do it again. Instead I'm going to use that to my advantage so I can retain the belt.

"It's almost time, Zane. We now know that you aren't ready for the big time. Everyone knows I'm ready to retain. You have to know when it's the end of your journey. Tonight it is, the end of your journey for the X-Treme title. Enough said."

Mastermind starts chuckling again, as he places the X-Treme title on his shoulders and stands up and walks off of camera. The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub