Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention Cave Dwelling Chimps
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-08-2019, 01:41 AM

Ho'kay. It has come to my attention Management has not instated a mandate that all talent here have Twitter accounts per my last email sent to them from a basic smart phone.

As such, primates, behold what us people actually do, much like cooking meals, brushing our teeth, and wearing pants.

Robbie winks from behind his mask. The camera zooms back to show he is still in his wrestling gear, which I guess are technically indeed pants.

The screen does a soft wipe to show Robbie winking again, and his meaty paw holds up a toothbrush to his mouth and start brushing, both animating his point that he is in fact people and promoting healthy dental hygiene habits.

The screen does another soft wipe to show Robbie winking again, and the camera zooms out to show him putting a banana in the microwave, animating his point that he cooks his food like people. He sets the timer for 30 seconds and presses start, giving a thumbs up. The banana explodes within the microwave.

The screen does one last soft wipe to show Robbie smiling in his original place, some location somewhere.

Since most of you aren't privvy, here is where Scully both admitted to following a notorious public pervert on Twitter but also referred to a bowl of piss as refreshing, and even the lowest of knuckledragging cave dwellers refuses to drink urine.

[Image: dXojJCc.jpg]
[Image: 10DkInW.jpg]
[Image: D2sC0zK.jpg]

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Darius Xavier (05-08-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (05-08-2019)
John Whyte Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-08-2019, 03:36 AM

hey bud. i think aside from the committee that votes for the star of the month, were a lot more focused than getting in the ring than on social media and that’s really hurting our outreach so I appreciate what youre doing here

G-rated XWF megastar.
[Image: XcgnelC.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-08-2019, 04:12 AM

"Oh Robert Bourbon, just because you and literally, the entire roster aren't allowed access to my social media, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist or that I don't use it. It simply means that I don't want you to have the ability to see it. I work with you all and that's enough. I don't need to know every detail of your existence or the pillow talk that you share with each other because quite frankly, I don't care. I really, really do not give a shit. About any of it. Your lives are inconsequential to me. On that note - Go team! Can't wait to work with you and everyone that I selected for War Games. This should be super fun."

Slings pants over shoulder and walks away whistling a happy tune.

(OOC - Lmao! I barely check social media in order to speak with my real life friends and family, I don't see the point in creating a Twitter account for a character. That's merely my personal prerogative though.)

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-08-2019, 05:34 AM

I am outreach personified.

Donovan, tell Lux that he isn't captain anymore. He drafted Scully.

Tsk, tsk.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-09-2019, 12:32 PM

"My spoon is too big."

"Fuck."

"Now what?!?!"

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post