Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Curtains
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-07-2019, 10:33 PM

What do I relish?

Robert peers out gazing at the vast volcano before him. The volcano couched lazily against the fluorescent turquoise sky, an incendiary bomb in a vast paradise. There isn’t a timer attached, there are no wires that could be cut just in case, there is just a constant unknown, one day there will be an explosion and it will rain lava.

Kid, you’ve once again got it all wrong. If someone would have told me a few weeks ago that you would say some of these erroneous things I would have brushed it off. I would have said no way, JR is more intelligent than that. Guess I was mistaken. It seems to me that you are trying to outsmart your common sense. I don’t have a fixation with being Champion, there’s no endearment or admiration. The fire that drives Robert Main is passion and infatuation for the wrestling industry. I came into this company with intention Ned, and until that dream is fulfilled I will carry onward full throttle. The objectives I’ve set for myself mean more to me than 100 Championship reigns. These belts I carry are not what matter most to me, as a matter of fact, they hold no water, they are merely stepping stones. I have one singular goal in mind for myself and APEX that is to be the best that ever lived it. Belts are nothing more than shiny metal and cows hide. They’re trinkets, kids. No one remembers the shiny, they only remember what you did in that squared circle.

The fans remember the bumps and bruises, the good times and bad, they recall every drop of blood lost, every broken bone and stitch along the way. They tell their grandchildren about the time's men like me face the Engy’s of the world and never backed down. They tell their friends how Robert Main slayed the vile piece of trash Chris Chaos and got his vengeance. How I never dodged any opponent, how I refused to never stay down. How I kept the fans on their feet, never knowing what I might try next. Those memories make legends, they create ICONS. They don’t make the man you see before you… Material things didn’t create “The Omega”. Desire, ambition, aspiration and drive brought me to the top. I think I get why you are so butthurt about climbing the ladder around here, XWF doesn’t hand everybody a participation Championship belt when they walk in the door. You don’t get a belt for just showing up and giving it your best shot Ned. Around here these belts are justified.

The volcano has been comatose for centuries, the elders or this region tell stories of displeased Gods catapulting the heavens down to Earth. The thundering wrath was so rambunctious that many of the locals believed the sky its self was falling with tremendous fury, scaring the Earth for centuries to come, starving out the light and filling the air with sulfurous soot. It's hard to visualize, but it happened.[/green]

Robert peers down into the volcano reflecting on his time as Universal Champion. He waits for a few lengthy moments, then out of nowhere, an amused look crosses his face as grins like a Cheshire cat. Robert never raises his head to look at the camera. As he begins to speak the smirk falls from his face as he chuckles.

Ned, I was attempting to do you a favor. I reached out with an olive branch and what did you do? Smacked it out of my hands while shooting me the finger. All I was aiming to do was take you underneath my wing and teach you the ropes. I wanted to be a good champion and show a guy like you his due diligence, help you grown into a man. Yet you spit in my face. Suddenly “The Notorious” one’s pebbles dropped and now you want to play the phony tough guy. I’ll be fixing that real soon.

Robert reaches into his pocket pulling a glass tube with a Maker’s Mark Cigar sealed inside. He diligently peels the red wax off the tube placing the cigar between his pearly white teeth. He then takes a leisurely look around before tossing the glass tube down into the volcano shrugging.

Tree huggers everywhere just cried.

Robert smirks and with a flick of his wrist, he’s lighting his cigar. He inhaled gradually, as the tip of the cigar became cherry red. Robert then shuts his eyes as his system responded to the smoke, and he felt his lungs being wrapped by a warm blanket. Taking small, slow draws of the cigar, he felt delighted. He then blows a smoke ring gawking at the volcano floor.

[lime]The rock encompassing the crater is a deep onyx color, Robert can see his reflection in the razor-sharp rock. He again grins noticing a few tourists that have come from far and wide to get a glimpse of nature at its finest. Robert grabs the old Universal Championship placing it over his shoulder still observing the tourist on the other side of the volcano. He adjusts the championship while taking another long draw of his cigar.

Those tourists. Brought up through the jungle, they scale the loose rocks and get to the top right here where I’m standing. They wait in line to take their selfies. Much like you Ned. In the Universal Championship picture your nothing more than a tourist.

The volcano has been stewing as long as most people in this region have been alive. The ashen tendrils rise from the top like the fumes from a secret smoker. Each side of the volcano is like any other mountain, covered with old jungle just awaiting the volcanos next eruption.

Robert leers at the old championship for a split second before blowing smoke into the camera.

Sorry that’s a guilty pleasure or mine. Anyway, Ned, I want to make something crystal fucking clear. Don’t you ever and I mean ever bring up Drew Archyle or James Raven again. Neither one of these men has anything to do with this match. Bringing up their names generally signs one’s death certificate. Keep doing so and I’ll be welcoming you to a world of fucked you’ve never seen. You did this to get underneath my skin, in doing so has shown me one thing, it shows how little you’ve paid attention. When Drew got bombarded backstage a year ago, right before his Television Championship defense. I went on a fucking crusade to shatter every single man involved. It started with the low life Erik, Black where is he today? Shelved forever. It ended with Chris Chaos. I took The Empire stable and burned it to the freaking ground myself. Drew and I’s friendship goes well beyond this business and all the way back to when we were kids. We’re fucking family. The same can be said for Raven. We have an unbreakable bond, this is a brotherhood and we’ve all showed that on more than one occasion. When Drew was laid up in the hospital on life support, guess who was there Ned? I was. Guess who paid the bills? I did. He was never cast aside like a piece of garbage like you alluded. I took care of him.

Robert snarls into the camera violently

While I was ripping the XWF apart I carried tremendous guilt, I blamed myself for not being there to protect [mm]Drew]/mm]. To say I don’t care about him is inaccurate. How dare you say that I would choose a Championship over my blood brother. I would lay my life on the line just to save either one of them. These belts you claim I love don’t mean shit compared to my family. I have priorities but when it’s kinsfolk those get tossed aside along with the belts. Ned, I thought that you would be my successor. Instead, you’ve opened my eyes to reality. Thinking you’d have the intestinal fortitude to wear the crown was nothing more than a pipe dream. You’ve shown me there is no one else to pick up the mantle when I’m gone. I’ve tried to play nice. No more. The kid gloves are coming off. You decided it would be a good idea to talk about nearest and dearest. Ned, you’ve bitten the hand that feeds now that very hand will bitch slap you off the pedestal. I’ve never been on the run from any man and you are no exception.

Going into this ladder match, you should know I’m armed to the teeth and I’m more than willing to die in that ring defending what I believe in. Do you know how many ghosts of the past I’ve put in the graveyard? “The Omega” cemetery is filled to the brim with guys just like you. I’m not intimidated by you in the least. Do you think I am frightened to battle to my last breath Ned, my blood can splatter the ring and I’ll continue to get up and come after you with a force you’ve never seen. If you want to go this route I’m willing to put you down. I'm not known as one to fuck around in the ring. I’m like a grenade kid. Once the bell sounds the pin is pulled and whoever is in the way is collateral damage. That’s just part of the business we’re in. If you’ve got an issue with me injuring others come to Warfare and do something about it big boy. I’ll take that ladder and shove it so far up your ass you’ll be tasting metal for weeks. When you come after my legacy, my brothers. You get clobbered period. You’ve been in the XWF for a hot second and you’ve haven’t moved an inch. You want to talk all this shit let’s see if you throw hands. You’re not a man you’re a bitch. I’ve built you up and what did you do Ned? With a few freaking words you ruined it.

It’s time to man up no more bitch. You are a coward, I will beat you so unmercifully you may never show your face around the XWF again. You know, I honestly don’t care who I must incapacitate! I don’t care who I have to mutilate, I’ve been holding myself back for far too long! I’m going to stick a finger in your eye hook it in and pull it out. Warfare I will make damn sure that you leave the building in so much anguish in so much agony that you are forced to be stretchered out. I will make sure you remember there is one reason why I am the most dangerous man in wrestling! Your mouth has written checks your ass can’t cash. When you look across the ring at me, when you look into my eyes, all those emotions will well up inside and the piss will run down your leg. You are just like everybody else that has ever crossed me. You are nothing more than a miniature obstacle that I will run you over. There will be no climbing the ladder to greatness. There will only be the crash and burn shot down in a blaze of glory.

Demonstrating to the entire world once and for all you don’t belong in a wrestling ring with the greatest wrestler in the world. I wanted this to be different Ned, I really did. I didn’t want this to turn into extermination, but I have no other choice. Vinny was right when he said you are a mid-card performer at best. I wanted him to be wrong, but the boss man seems to have hit the nail on the head this time around. He and I will settle our dispute another time though. I know I have the world at my fingertips I will admit that. But I will not squander it away to a man of your stature. The likelihood of you beating me in this ladder match is zilch, nada, zero, never going to happen ever. This isn’t going to be your moment in history Ned. I won’t allow you to pick the ladder up let alone climb one fucking rung. You’ve never caught lightning in a bottle before, and I swear to god as my witness it won’t happen now. I am going to show you a world of annihilation you have never seen before there will be nowhere to run and nowhere to hide from your own extinction. Kid, you are in a match with a contract killer hell-bent on becoming a legend. I will rain carnage down upon you that no one has ever seen before. I will make a beautiful mess of things as I will mutilate you in a rout hammering away until I decimate anything that you have left. Warfare will be the eradication of the rookie known as Notorious Ned Kaye. It’s curtains kid!

Robert rips the old Universal Championship from his shoulder holding it in both hands hypnotized by its illustrious glow. His hands tremble for a moment as he takes a deep breath tossing the relic from the past into the volcano. He watches the Championship for a moment then turns to the camera.

What I did there was a long time coming. The Universal Championship needed cleansing. I created a new Universal Championship representing the now. Times have changed for the better, the dark days are behind us. That championships I just tossed into the volcano had some damn good men hold it. Hell, legends! But in recent years that championship was tarnished. We lived through the dark days of the Universal Championship but I’ve brought it to the light once again. It was made a mockery by the likes of Robbie Bourbon whose greasy fingerprints are still engrained on the belt. I was going to toss that son of a bitch in the nearest dumpster after winning it. But then a thought occurred to me that prevented me from doing so. What if a rat found it? A man like Chaos. So, I had to find a place no one could ever find it. No one could ever bring it back. This volcano seemed a good a place as any. The new era is here ladies and gentlemen. I’m putting the entire XWF roster on notice. Whether you are top 5 top 10 a newcomer walking through the door or a cameraman. APEX rules this roost and that will not change.

[Image: uUlvlKL.png]

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Corey Smith (05-08-2019), Ned Kaye (05-07-2019)