Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 08:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Two Words Combined that Can't Make Sense (RP 9)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-06-2013, 05:52 AM

Act 23: The Other One

3:50 AM

The Same Place

June 2nd, 2013

Nari's body lays on the ground, his body so cold but his eyes still open. Still warm, in a weird way. Luca can't bring himself to look his now deceased friend in the face. What's left of his face hangs off his skull, blood dripping onto the floor. A crimson rain, solemnly storming on Luca's "parade." The hands of his killer reach his own face to wipe some of the blood off. The other two didn't need to know what happened.

Stepping through the doorway that Roger had assumed would be where the guards would enter from, Luca's greeted with a spotless kitchen. Brand new appliances crowd the counter space, but one single thing is out of place.

The canister of gasoline sitting in the corner, near the floor cabinets. Through the blood stained ski mask, Luca grins maliciously as he approaches the canister. His shoes click on the tile of the kitchen floor, but he doesn't care at this point.

He reaches down and picks up the canister, carefully holding so none of its contents spill on him. Placing it on the counter, he looks through the cupboards, looking for one thing in particular. The clinking of glassware doesn't seem to bother any of the guards he assumes are still out there. Finally, he finds what he was looking for.

A glass shot glass.

After sitting in the same spot for 20 minutes, staring at a dead body, what caused Luca to do all of this?

Over the walkie talkie, Jackson had said:

"You two! Get up to the second floor, we got one of them!"

The other one.

Act 24: Innovative Interrogation

4:00 AM

The Second Floor of Nowhere

June 2nd, 2013

The small room Catherine and Jackson had the other one tied to a chair in was way too claustrophobic for 4 people to be in simultaneously. Luca had placed the glass and the canister on the ground to protect himself from his shuddering. Claustrophobia is a bitch.

The Other One: "Guys! Whatever you do, I'll report it! You'll all lose your-"

An open handed slap to the mouth shuts the man up. Catherine shakes her hand a bit to taunt him a little. Luca decides to step into the exchange to keep on track.

"You're going to answer our questions, and we might let you live long enough to report us!"

He leans over to Jackson, for the sole purpose of asking

"How does he know who we are?"

"Nari's a lot smarter than you gave him credit for, Luca."

Luca turns around and jumps right in front of the chair, forcing his hands around the man's throat. His grip tightens while the man's eyes simultaneously widen to the point of bulging out.

"Don't you ever call him that. You don't deserve to!"

Catherine and Jackson finally pull Luca off of him, the man smiling right at them colder than Antarctica.

"Are you mad, Luca? Nari said you never got mad!"

Instead of feeding into the obvious trap the man was setting, Luca decides to spill the truth.

"Nari's dead. I'll kill you too, answer our questions."

All of the arrogance on the man's face fades away upon impact. He desperately tries to get out of his confinement, to no avail. Catherine and Jackson decide to be the ones to conduct the rest of the interrogation.

Luca spends the next 20 minutes planning just how he's going to kill the man. Chuckling sickly, he goes through every possible way of ending his life. A nudge on the shoulder sends him back to reality.

Catherine: "We got all we needed from him, he's all yours..."

A smile again graces the lips of the frenzied man. His thoughts race as his eyes dart back to the things he left on the floor. Those will do nicely.

"You might wanna look away."

Luca picks up the canister and the shot glass. He approaches the man, still tied to the chair, with a maniacal look in his eyes. The man's jaw drops, a bad idea.

A very bad idea.

"Cheers!'

Quickly, Luca pours some of the liquid in the canister into the shot glass and tosses the liquid from there into the man's mouth. Even quicker than that, he drops the glass on the floor, hearing the shatter before he pours the contents of the canister all over the man's body.

He screams bloody murder as his skin slowly starts to melt off his body. Not even Luca can look at the grisly scene as he turns to his two colleagues.

"He was our disposal man. I knew Nari too well, I knew right where he kept his hydrochloric acid..."

Act 25: A Message

4:30 AM

The Garden of Nowhere

June 2nd, 2013

Stepping into the garden of the estate, the three see fields upon fields of marijuana. How were they going to destroy all of it? The idle conversations of the blissfully unaware guards are the only sounds that can be heard.

Luca couldn't keep himself concentrated. He tried to think of ways to get rid of every last ounce, but the thoughts of his actions kept entering his mind.

"I'm leaving. I've done enough for this mission, don't try to stop me."

Confused, the two nod at him, silently approving his decision. With that, Luca departed the estate, content to walk all the way to his apartment. The distance didn't bother him...

...He had things to do.

Walking down the dirt road in the middle of nowhere, he couldn't help but think of the last thing Nari had said. He tries to slap himself in the face to knock the thoughts out of his head, but they won't leave. It seems to dig deeper into his subconscious the harder he tries to forget it.

It's almost as if he could hear Nari now, wherever someone's soul goes when it leaves their mortal body, telling him that he did the right thing. It didn't matter if he came back to life and gave him a medal for his actions, he couldn't bring himself to believe it.

He would've killed me if I hadn't, right?

Just then, almost as if it were some kind of trigger, Nari appears in front of him. His body transparent, like a ghost from a poorly produced indie film. A smile on his face as looked over at his friend who was walking the dark dirt road.

"Luca! Hey man, how have you been?"

Confused, Luca looks at the illusion.

"Don't you remember how you died?"

"Your point? We never got to actually catch up!"

"Well, let's see, I killed you and the other guy in charge of the operation, and I'm a cold hearted bastard."

"No you aren't! You're a good man Luca, don't forget that."

The illusion disappeared, Luca reached out to grab onto it, but it was already gone. He sat down on the ground, lost and confused.

No, Nari's wrong. No man is good.

Finally, one time he blinks he comes to. Laying on the dirt road, he looks at his body.

His right wrist slashed open and bloody.

The left hand clenching a sharp, bloodstained rock.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post