Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 06:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
RP 1 - Down in the Graveyard
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-06-2013, 01:32 AM

[Image: 150full.jpg]

Ann Thraxx is standing in a cemetry in the evening. She runs up and kicks one of the tombstones over onto the ground and it makes a slight cloud of dust and dirt form up from the ground. Ann laughs and slowly turns toward the camera, looking down and smiring. She finally looks up at the camera with a huge grin wide across her face.

This is interesting. Teaming with the Unknown Soldier of the XWF. Not sure exactly why he calls himself Unknown Soldier in the first place, but I won't judge him for that. That isn't to say I won't judge him. Of course, I will. Just not because of that.

Unknown Soldier is somewhat of a joke. I mean, with the time I've spent around Shocker, plus my own in ring style, I do know plenty about being different and extreme. However, Soldier doesn't know his hand from his face. Which would mean his hand's extremely ugly too, now wouldn't it?

Ah, no point pissing him off for now. I guess that's just a matter of habit. Really, I'm not here in a graveyard as a fitting location to trashtalk the guy I'm tag teaming with. That would be almost as pointless at the XWF hiring Paul Heyman or CM Punk pretending he's straight-edge. Look, I'm here to give a demonstration of what will happen to Scott and Luca this coming Saturday night.

Ann draws a knife out of her pocket and makes a slashing through the air with it.

Unknown Soldier and I will make it VERY clear that they're not nearly as talented as Soldier and I are, and that they should drop back into the midcard. After that, I'll slit those two fuckers' throats,

She makes three stabbing motions.

Knife 'em a few times,

Then she drops the knife, pulls out some duct tape and rope and holds them up to the camera.

And then I'm gonna hogtie the cunts and stick 'em in my trunk, drag 'em to this very cemetry, have my way with them and toss the dumb fucks into a 10 foot hole and shovel some earth over their whimpering, helpless bo--- Wait, what?

Ann looks confused at the words coming out of her own mouth.

Woah, that was a little more... Vicious... Than I intended it to be. Let me reword it.

We'll beat them, I'll hogtie them, bring them here, curbstomp them onto their own custom-built tombstones, then bury them while they beg for mercy!

......Dammit. Still too gruesome. Let me try again.

Soldier and I will break their every bone, I'll hogtie them, bring them here, slash out their spleens with a pocket knife and then piledrive them into their graves before SETTING THEM ALIGHT AND WATCHING THEM BURN, WHILE MAKING SURE THEY'RE STILL ALIVE TO FEEL THE WRATH OF THEIR FIERY DEMISE!!!!

.......Perfect.

Now onto my last point... FUCK YOU.

That is all.......... FOR NOW!

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Ann Thraxx's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (06-06-2013), Andrew Morrison (06-09-2013), John Austin (06-07-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-06-2013), Shocker (06-06-2013)