Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 02:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The end is the best part of any story
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-02-2019, 11:04 PM

-_-_-_-_Continued from A moment’s beginning ends in a moment-_-_-_-_

Robert’s body was delivering unfamiliar alerts to his brain. His equilibrium was distorted. His bones felt lighter than before going over the falls. Internally his stomach felt like it was now in this throat as his intestines drifted involuntarily. For a moment in time, he felt sick, then he remembered what happened. Dread overwhelmed his body as the invigorating water from the falls above circulated around his body. He floated there for a few moments weightless before swimming to the surface. As Robert’s head crests the water he immediately wipes the water away from his face checking his surroundings.

I defiantly shit myself.

Robert reaches down into the water checking himself while swimming with the other

Yep no doubt about it.

Robert gawks at the top of the falls for a moment taking everything in. Before swimming ashore. He laid there for a moment staring into his Go Pro, before examining his book bag, which was still attached to him with the old XWF Universal Championship hanging through the straps.

Let’s see what Drew packed me.

He pulls the bag from his shoulders placing it between his legs unzipping it. A subconscious indication of disgust his nose wrinkled as he threw his head backwards. His bottom lip curled, and his nostrils flared.

Damn it DREW!

He used the double D

Ask for a favor what do it get? A picture of a cat in extra-large sunglasses and a half gallon of almond milk. Already opened and drank out of. Nice.

Robert sighs, abruptly standing up tossing the half gallon of almond milk into the jungle behind him. He then shakes his head placing both hands on his hips.

Ned I wanted to start this out by doing something I don’t ordinarily do. Historically, when an adversary starts talking about “The Omega” I do one simple thing. I tune them out, I don’t acknowledge them, there isn’t a snarky counter or comeback. What’s said are merely nothing more than words, I voice my opinions and thoughts, of course, then I move forward never backwards. I speak with a certain precision that simply cannot be refuted. If and “IF” is the key word here, if you’ve paid attention for a split second, you should have learned a thing or two by now, taking my words as the gospel should always be the ladder. The question is why? Why ignore the naysayers and Debby downers? The answer could honestly be a slew of things, self-importance, pride, pompousness, maybe even a minuscule dash of snobbishness. I’ve never let anyone in my life plant seeds of uncertainty. Again why? This too is self-explanatory, deadbeats, down and outers, second bests let outside influences rule their lives. That isn’t the playbook I run in my life. Kid, once that seed of indecision has been sown, it begins to grow.

Once it takes root, self-destruction soon follows. It’s disheartening how some are so green with envy that they only have negative things to say but that’s life, right? The world keeps turning as these pathetic miscreants investigate every positive thing said, or done, yet they catch wind of one word that they deem as less-than-stellar, they believe it without even batting an eye. No matter how delicately you choose each word, they’ll always end up twisted up in an elaborate web of deception. Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots. I’ve listened and wholeheartedly assumed you were wittier than the words you’ve uttered, but that was a lapse in my judgement. Assuming often leads to making an ass out of you and me alike. Apparently, Ned, you can’t read in-between the lines. You insist that you know me when you don’t even know who you are. You walk around with your head in the clouds, a pie in the sky attitude. You don’t appreciate what I’m doing for you because you can’t, but you will soon enough. You’ll take notice when we're face-to-face, you’ll learn the hard way that I am more than just a man behind two Championship belts.

I’m no man Ned, I’m something far greater than your mind can comprehend. What I am is a high-level, first-string wrestling machine. A prominent upper-level superordinate ahead of the pack, willing to take a match to whatever lengths I deem feasible not only to prevail but to retain what others are not worthy of. When I became Universal Champion I took an oath to pay homage to those before me, and Ned, I’m doing just that, I refuse to do anything other than that. Now I stand in a different class altogether, one step ahead, higher-quality and damn sure superior to the rest. The polarity between us is night and day. I am more capable, competent, experienced, practiced, accomplished, and damn sure more skilled and that my friend is straight from the horse's mouth. You haven’t a clue what you signed up for. If you are a firestorm waiting to happen what am I? Bring all the fire and brimstone, rain down all the hellfire you’d like. It makes no damn difference. I take one piss and I put you out permanently. Oh, and kid, that Universal Championship you think you have a shot in hell at fetching isn’t why I buy into the top of the business bit.

The imposing trees slanted over the land just behind Robert. The sun passes through any miniature hole it can find illuminating everything within sight. He then notices a small path leading back into the jungle, scratching his head he shrugs his shoulders. The path entwined with bulky tree roots. The light that radiated through the tree foliage was olive green. Robert rapidly became camouflaged as the hidden path sent him deeper into the jungle depths.

I take stock in specifics if you’d just take the time and really leer at the bottom line you’d maybe grasp why I feel the way I do. This isn’t inside information, its actuality. That belt is a moniker I carry with pride over my shoulder, it’s a sign saying here’s the very best wrestler walking the planet at this particular point in time. I glance down from the glass ceiling not only because I hold this Championship belt, but because I continue conquering this federation. I do the unprecedented, I have paved the way for snot-nosed kids like you, while you were in the indies Ned, I was here trailblazing, leading the light for the next generation. Innovators like myself, trendsetters like Drew, G.O.A.T.’S like James Raven (who by the way has a list of accomplishments longer than your dick) are the last of a dying breed. A flash in the pan like you Ned is nothing more than a piss ant among a grand scheme of things. If you only understood what was really going on behind the scenes your mind would collapse in on itself. You have fifteen seconds of fame because of me.

Robert smiles smugly towards the Go Pro

This isn’t a passing the torch moment in time Ned, this is supposed to be a learning experience for you. This is about showing you what you need to do to flourish, wrapping your mind around what you are missing so you can become a higher quality wrestler, and maybe someday a noteworthy champion. But when you come off half-cocked, it rubs me the wrong way. I’m not trying to throw shade your way man but Jesus, Marry and Joseph Ned. You might rest assured thinking there is no peak of the mountain and I can understand why you’d think that, you’ve never been there. Telling me there is no summit when I stand upon it is like convincing me I don’t have a dick in my pants. I know firsthand I have a bucket of balls and a yard of dick. You are blinded by your own foolishness. One day maybe you’ll see things clearly if you ever make the hike up here where everything is brighter and the airs fresher. But to get here brother, to climb to this very APEX you must exceed the 50-50 mark and right now Ned I just don’t see that in the cards. After I put you down you’ll be 3-3, undoubtedly there’s work that needs put in. You’re not mountaineering anything in fact after this match you’ll be doing the opposite of what you claim. 50- 50 doesn’t capture Universal Championships!

I live and breathe this shit JR. Saying that there is no end in sight is asinine. God, I just hope you are taking notes. As a matter of fact. I’m going to pause this right here, so you can get a note pad and pen.

VIDEO FOOTAGE PAUSES FOR NED’S CONVEIANCE

There’s so much for you to learn and not enough hours in the damn day to teach it all. With every word Ned you’ve demonstrated just how green around the gills you truly are. Your end is near, you're just not wise enough to see it. Don’t get me wrong you are a strong munchkin man, but within a moment’s notice, I could change your career forever. If I choose too you’d cease to exist. Ned that isn’t a fabrication either. That’s plain fact. I’m a whole new level of FUCKED, that you’ve never seen before, being in the ring with “The Omega” is next level. Just ask anyone I’ve faced that lived to tell the tail. You’ll hear the exact words I just uttered. One thing most people never get around the XWF is my respect, you’ve earned it. I just hope after all the smoke settles people remember the biggest night or your career. I pray you put on one of the grandest performances to date, but sadly Ned… My immense shadow will consume you just like every other man and woman I’ve ever encountered. No one remembers second best. You can bring all the optimism into this ladder match that you’d like. But like so many before you. Ned, you’ll find that your enthusiasm is misplaced. You are in for the most tremendous altercation of your life. Once we lock up in the middle of that ring you will unequivocally understand what I have been trying to tell you.

Robert pauses more now more serious

”I Am Inevitable!”

[Image: giphy.gif]

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Drew Archyle (05-03-2019), James Raven (05-02-2019), Ned Kaye (05-03-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-03-2019)