Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 02:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Thoughts of Mine
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-01-2019, 05:36 PM

I was on quite a path. With my TV Title match with Lux days away, and my match against Double G and Griffin McAllister in a mere week, things were happening so fast.

All I had been thinking about was my title match with Lux. This was fair, seeing as that was my next match. On top of that I hadn't heard a peep out of either of my Warfare opponents. It was quite unusual, considering the stakes the match held. Although a direct shot at the Hart Championship wasn't what was on the line, a win in this match would bring that person one step closer.

I knew almost nothing about my opponents. First there was the God of Grapple, Double G. I always found it funny when people had nicknames like 'God' or 'King of _____', it always made me wonder if they ACTUALLY were what they claim to be or just a fraud. The thought of there being another mat technician who could go toe to toe with me was rather exciting. The way my competition had been as of late was rather disappointing as Mingermind put up barely any fight while Rain & Snow didn't even bother to show up.

I hoped very badly that the 'God of Grapple' was as good as his namesake made him sound. Despite the easy victories I've had, people still weren't taking me seriously. If I step into the ring with someone who can throw me around a bit before they ultimately fall, maybe others would give me more credit for my victory. They could look at his defeat and go 'wow, Big D just took down a God' and start to see me as the real deal.

If taking down Double G isn't enough, maybe an additional opponent will do it. Griffin McAllister, also known as 'The Mechanic.' There's a humble nickname. He doesn't claim to be a God, or the best, he just has a job he does. After reading his bio, I couldn't help but wonder if I was stepping into the ring with Deadpool. Apparently he's some sort of advanced human being, a living weapon, if you will. He could be full of shit, or maybe this 'Order' actually DID turn him into Mechanicpool. Only time will tell.

If my two opponents DO live up to their hype, this could be another big match for me. The last actual competitive match I had was a Triple Threat match, involving the unknown Apocalypse and the excellent Vita Valentine. To this date that match was the toughest win of my XWF career and my match against Double G and McAllister could be no different.

I know very little about either of my opponents, which could be a huge advantage for them. I DO know Griffin won a Tag Team match with Brian Storm last Savage. But a Triple Threat match is alot different than a Tag Team match. Yes, he could very well team with Double G to get me out of the way, but once that happens all teaming goes out of window and they'll be tearing at each other's throats to lay claim to taking Big D down. And that would give me enough time to recover and swoop in to pick up the pieces, laying claim to the fact that I am one of the best XWF has to offer.

Double G has even less for me to go off of. Apparently this isn't his first time in XWF, but it sounds like his hiatus from the business was even longer than mine. As someone who can contribute ring rust to my first few losses, I pray for his sake he put alot more work into his return to the ring than I did. I'm living proof that past skill means nothing if you don't work to improve upon it. Luckily for me, I learned that lesson quick enough to recover and make the impact I've had since my loss to EDWARD. Hopefully he's ready for this match, because if not, I'm gonna embarrass him. And then may they'll start calling ME the God of Grapple.

No-one needs to emphasize the importance of this match for me. Another victory is always nice, but being placed into a Hart Title #1 Contender match is even better. All my career, I only cared about one thing: championship gold. When I was starting out, everytime I won a belt(no matter what tier champion it made me), I would buy a replica of that championship. It was my way of forever remembering that run. I have a few TV Titles, Tag Team, X-Division(from my lighter days), and even my one World Heavyweight Title, replicas all away in storage. Each one represents a moment in time, a simple 3 seconds in which no-one could argue I wasn't better than the former Champion. Lux questioned my desire to win their TV Title, a belt most people wouldn't WANT to hold, but if you look at my history you know how much I love each and every title I've ever held. And that feeling will continue with every Championship I continue to win.

It starts with this match. Yes, I have my TV Title match with Lux as well, but there's always gonna be a next step. I can win that belt on Saturday, I truly believe I can, but that doesn't mean that's going to be the peak of my XWF career. No, if anything it's only just a beginning. Because it's not enough just to win one title, I need more and more. The hunger I have, the craving for the taste of gold will never stop until I'm dead and gone. And when that point comes, I expect to have people talking about how decorated of a champion Big D was. How much I loved to compete, to win those belts and KEEP them for as long as I possibly could.

I'm not gonna let some nobodies trying to make names for themselves keep me from achieving all of my dreams. The losses I've already had are just blips in the timeline now, minutes that don't matter when added to the bigger picture. Because while they may have happened, no-one will really care about them when my success outweighs them all on the scale of my life. When I'm winning TV Title, Hart Championships, War Games, and eventually THE biggest prize of them all....... nobody will even remember that Big D entered the XWF as a loser. That won't even be a thought had by anyone, because I plan on leaving the XWF as the ultimate winner.

But before I can even think about leaving, a notion so far ahead in the future it's hard to imagine, I have business to take care of. There's goals I desire to achieve, people I want to face, and championships I plan to win. The path to these goals have steps I must take every week to succeed.

As of this moment, I am focused on Double G and Griffin McAllister. I have never faced them, but they've never faced me, either. Fans may not know what to expect, but I can tell then: carnage. This isn't just a typical Triple Threat match, it's so much more. Both of my opponents will want the opportunity to potentially become Hart Champion. If they don't, then they shouldn't be here. To be facing people with little desire, like Mingermind or Apocalypse, is a disgrace to the business. If people like that don't want to be here, then I'm sure there's a door management could lead them to. Hopefully it doesn't hit their ass on the way out.

I will not see the door anytime soon. No, the only one I'm walking through is the opening to the #1 Contender Match. And unless GG or Griffin have any intentions of stopping me, then I suggest they take a page out of others' books and either not show up or simply lay down and take the check. Because when I'm as focused, as driven to attain something as I am right now, it's gonna take more than a mechanic or even a God to stop me. And that ain't no story, it's the Cold Big D Truth.

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like B.O.B. D's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-02-2019), Griffin MacAlister (05-02-2019)