Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A moment’s beginning ends in a moment!
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-30-2019, 03:47 AM

Now before I get into the ladder match between Ned and I there are a few things I need to get off my chest, first and foremost I need to address the boss man. Vinny… Now I’m not entirely sure who pissed in your cheerios when I issued my challenge to Ned, but here we are. Listen, man, I understand the XWF is your corporation and the Universal Championship is the brass ring around here, but tell me this Vin, when the hell have I ever let you down? When have I ever not stepped through those curtains made the walk down to the ring and not had the fans on their feet? I put asses in seats, and that’s not ego talking. That’s stone-cold truth. When haven’t I given the fans their monies worth? Each time my number has been called, what’d I do? I stepped inside the batter’s box choked up on the bat and I played ball. I’ve placed my body on the line countless times to help this organization, and I’ll keep doing it because this place is home to me.

Impending footsteps have a waterlogged harmony of someone leisurely walking through grass someone who hasn’t mastered the art of walking quietly. Each step is unsystematically spaced from the last ambiguously, there is no cadence. Each step forward exudes confidence. Each step is neither a threat or of interest. Without warning the footsteps stop.

I’m not trying to get underneath your skin or be a thorn in the side here DUDE. I’m trying to let bygones be bygones and shit, BUT.. Saying that I’m trying to sneak a title defense past you is kind of a cheap shot man? Give me a break here huh, I’ve made you boatloads of money, I’ve helped this conglomerate grow over the past few years. Vinny Robert “The Omega” Main is no laughingstock, Muppet or dummy. Do me a favor and knock the vape strength down a few notches because the peace pipe has you saying some outlandish things. I’m not trying to go against the grain here chief, honestly Vin do me a solid and take a long peep around your establishment, guys & gals are given opportunities they don’t qualify for every single week. Here’s an example, how many times has Chris Chaos had a shot at the gold? Any gold? Every time he was booked in a match on XWF programing. How many times has this man cut his place in line?

Robert takes a moment to gather his thoughts before continuing

Or stolen another wrestlers limelight? Guy’s like him made a mockery of the entire wrestling industry. Shit stains like him run off exceptional talent, these good-for-nothing vermin need to be weeded out. In the Chris Chaos saga I believe I done just that. Or what about the Peter Gilmours of the world? These guys are not main event talent and haven’t been in eons. Hell, they’d be thanking their lucky stars if they were on the pre-show if I had anything to do with it. These don’t have enough brain cells between them to put together a sentence that makes sense let alone main event shows. Tell me where were all the flare-ups when these guys bitched and moaned their way into title match after title match? Where was the firestorm? There were none Vin. What’s wrong with throwing the kid a bone, giving him his comeuppance? Give some credit where credit is certainly due. The rookie has busted his ass off, now don’t get me wrong he doesn’t walk away with many routs, and sure he’s green around the edges, but weren’t we all? He has something a lot of others coming through the door doesn’t nowadays.

Ned has an “it” factor, a spark underneath his ass to be someone. Now, who that someone will be is anyone’s guess. Maybe he will be a mid-card wrestler for the rest of his career, or he could be that diamond in the rough. It’s anyone’s guess at this juncture of his career. The man wants to do it all the right way. I honestly admire that, it's refreshing. Usually, I get the “that is my title” bit. We have no idea what “The Notorious” one is truly capable of if he is never in a match with the best in the business. Ned can’t earn his “stripes” against curtain jerkers, that’s where the cream of the crop steps in. You want the youngster to bring his game up a few tiers? Give um a taste of the main event, lay it all on the line. Throw all the marbles out there. I changed it up because the fine-tuned machine that the XWF is needed it. Your just not seeing the big picture here. Ned’s got one hell of a knack for promoting the XWF on social media, and guess what people listen and tune in.

The camera steadily pans over the river winding through the Samoan jungle revealing the aquamarine water that grew darker in the shadows from the canopy above and pastier where light fractured its way through the thick foliage. Robert watched the emerald green water for a second his eyes are like elaborate works of art, unremembered for their exquisiteness in contrast to the deep green of the river just off in the distance. They're an eternal bond. In that split second every nerve in his body and brain became electrified. It's the anticipation of the journey he is about to embark on and what he is about to do with a relic of days gone by. Over Robert’s shoulders hangs a bookbag, attached through its straps is the former XWF Universal Championship. He sighs wiping the sweat from his brow listening to the sounds that surround him. He then points to himself smiling.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Add me to the picture and the Universal Championship, you get what might be one of the greatest matches of the year and a record-setting viewership all rolled into one sweet package. It’s a win, win situation. Not to mention, outsiders seeing the Champion in the ring against an up and comer might boost our roster as well. These nobodies need to know that they matter in the grand scheme of things, they need to know their number might be called just like anyone else. What I’m doing here is trying to help your company bloom. A bit of gratitude would be nice from time to time. What you should be doing is thanking me. I’ve effectively eliminated and burned anyone who has ever stepped in my path, this time around is no different. Defending a Championship belt is my element, look at all the skeletons I’ve left behind as evidence, I take defending what I have earned seriously. If you want to make an example of me then so be it. Putting me into a match of your choosing and with an opponent of your choice as well. Vin I’m not a picky person. Send whoever you’d like just don’t send someone you’d like to have back.

The chatter of the parrots and the mellow murmur of the water fill Robert’s ears, the jungle is filled to the brim with the harmonious notes coming from every direction. For all its tranquility there is certain endangerment in the jade depts churning just beneath the surface. Between the water snakes and the piranhas, Robert tried to forgo the water altogether. But at this point in his pilgrimage, he can’t. There is no other way around to dry land, he must cross through the middle of the river sleeping like a cobra ready to strike. He squints his eyes surveying the land one last time as a grimace falls upon his face taking a step into the unforeseen. The river occupies the land with seductive curves, gorgeous in the morning light. As the water hit Robert’s feet he was surprised how refreshing it felt. Robert moves in further groaning.

This shit is for the birds. Now I know what Crocodile Dundee felt like. The worst part is dipping the sack into the water.

Robert attempts leering down into the spinach colored water but can’t see anything beyond his own reflection. It conceals an immeasurable amount of uncertainty with each step forward, leaving Robert in a vulnerable position. He gets about chest deep and begins noticing the rivers instantaneous undertow trying with all its might to pull him downstream. Robert pushes onward now unable to touch bottom. He raises one eyebrow and begins swimming towards shore to no avail. The river continues carrying him downstream. He stops fighting it when he notices a clearing with an ear-splitting rumbling.

What the hell is that sound?

He continues floating around the next bend he discovers that one of the largest waterfalls in the region is seconds away. He doesn’t move for a second in shock

Well this is what happens when you don’t take a guide, Robert. Good thing the water is so dark because everyone who sees this final footage would have noticed I lost my mud.

Robert’s eyes grow to the size of silver dollars as he begins panicking. He reaches for limbs of overhanging trees brushing his fingertips. He missed countless times as he grows closer to the mouth of the falls. Finally, with one last ditch effort, Robert grabs a limb pulling himself up out of the water.

Impending doom and Drew isn’t here with me. He’s normally the one with the bad ideas.

CRACK

Robert eyeballs the branch noticing a slight crack beginning to form

I’m fine just move myself a bit, hand over hand.

P

O

P

Maybe I should move just a bit..

S
N
A
P

As the branch snaps Robert tumbles back into the river Robert begins swimming like a mad man but cannot get to the other side. His mind becomes flooded with what if’s. When he begins talking to himself as he is racing towards the falls.

Well look on the bright side here Bobby, if you do survive the fall which is doubtful, you’ll enjoy drowning in the plunge pool as you circulate like a fucking washer. Nothing like getting tossed round and round until I drown.

Robert stared at the river becoming more unforgiving there was nothing gentle about it. The rivers green water turned white with rushing torrents pouring over rocks hard enough to fracture your skull and if you were lucky knock your brains out the way down. Robert reaches for a rock with a last-ditch effort but cannot clinch with moss covered rock. He shuts his eyes and just waits for the falling feeling which comes seconds later.

He opened his eyes in distress, he was tumbling over the falls. His understanding of time became misrepresented, everything seemed to slow down to the point time seemed to stop, it was only him and the sky above, and that sky that seemed to devour him whole. Robert watches as he reached his hand out. Everything becomes hazy, a blur that whirled out of existence. Suspended in the air, Robert shut his eyes surrendering himself. As the world around, him expeditious rushed by he knew the painful sensation was seconds away. As Robert hits the water below a burning throbbing soreness covers his entire body. He feels his bones move in a way they shouldn't.

*****STATIC*****

*****PROMO*****

The “Notorious” Ned Kaye. Here it is the grandest opportunity of your career thus far, right there within arm’s length. All you’ve got to do is just reach out there and grab the bull by the horns. Thrilling isn’t it? I too know how electrifying it is, it’s intoxicating, I was once just like you, just the thought of becoming Champion was hair raising, it sent shivers up my spine. Now I stand before the world wearing the crown. It truly is riveting knowing you have a chance at having your name forever etched in the minds of wrestling fans around the world. To carve your place out in time, to go down in the history books as Universal Champion, it can be breathtaking. Now I know there was a tremendous ordeal when I challenged you to this match. There were a few that expeditiously pointed out the nearly 24-hour old (at that time) titles rankings. It’s amusing how so many people rushed to piss on your parade when what I had to say had nothing to do with them what so ever. Misery loves company. But that’s just how it is around here. The lion speaks the hyenas heckle.

Going into Warfare I understood I would be defending the crown jewel of the XWF, so I sat back and waited in the wings for a challenger to throw his or her name in the hat. I thought someone would emerge, the golden carrot was there hanging for anyone who wanted the shot. Nothing, zilch. Everyone suddenly went Hellen Keller. I gave an ample amount of time for anyone to speak their mind or lay claim to the match. Nothing ever materialized. So instead of management making a match, I decided to change it up a bit. I wasn’t going to just sit there with my thumb implanted firmly up my ass any longer. If any of these challengers to the Universal Championship had a matter of contention all they had to do is say something, anything. What happened? Everyone went deaf dumb and blind all at once. I’m not a hard person to locate I’m very recognizable. Hell, I stick out like a sore thumb. I’m damn sure willing to take on all comers. But that’s not what happened, the bitching came after the fact. To those of you who have an issue with what I did..

Robert flips off the camera

I’ll take all the heat on this one if there is any. I’m a person who isn’t afraid of scrutiny, I cannot be molded, they cannot change me, and I’ll continue to be me. What I am is engrained in my DNA and I’ll be dammed if I change for anyone other than me. Now that all the bull shit is behind us, I’m going to take a few seconds of everybody’s time here and address the massive question, the elephant in the room if you will. Why The “Notorious” Ned Kaye? Over the plethora of other talent. Simple Ned you remind me of who I used to be when I walked into the XWF all bright eyed and bushy tailed. I didn’t take no for an answer. I came in and was fed to the wolves, and from that moment forward I never looked back. Back then I was told legends don’t fall to men like me. Now, these supposed ICONS bend at the knee cowering before me. When I glance at you I see that same fire, I see what lies ahead, I see the direction this industry is going. The vast difference between us is straightforward you collapse underneath the weight of lesser men. I still see a man who is eager and willing to sacrifice everything to get just a taste.

When you do get knocked down Ned, you do what most men can’t seem to do anymore. You dust yourself off admit your shortcomings and move forward. It’s called a fucking backbone. That craving that yearning will propel you places even you thought were unattainable. Merely facing me raises your stock value in this company, putting on an extraordinary show pushes that stock even higher. Get on my bad side and I’ll bankrupt your economy. Ned, I am the key to the city. If you are going to make a name for yourself here in the XWF the road will always lead you to “The Omega”. Now that I have stroked your ego a bit. Time for reality to set in. Don’t get me wrong here, it’s delightful is see someone so amped for a match maybe even a tad bit grateful. It’s going to take more than an enthusiastic attitude to topple Robert Main. In nearly three years Ned I can count how many times I have lost on one hand. Ned, there is a little something you need to try and comprehend in that feeble teensy-weensy mind. I am an exception to every rule in the book. I do what I say, no and’s if’s or but’s.

Things are precisely what they look like. I am Universal Champion because I did my time, I earned every single fucking stripe. I am the top of the mountain and after this match, I will continue to reign over the XWF as its Champion. Once that bell sounds, not only will you be outperformed by a once in a generation athlete. You’ll briskly learn who oversees the ring while defying your imagination. You’ll be struck with pure astonishment. When you decided to sign on the dotted line, what you failed to appreciate is I hold your career in my hands. This pipe dream just isn’t going to work out in your favor. I was simply doing you a solid. I wouldn’t run too far with it because I promise you disappointment is sure to follow in the weeks to come. I am the very definition of the word, Champion. What I’ve accomplished I can’t be taught, but I can demonstrate it firsthand. APEX governs that ring and we’ll continue to dominate each and every single person that opposes us. We are the commanders of the tag team division and current Tag Team Champions. I regulate the Universal Championship.

These belts belong to us, we rule the roost, we run the show and we’ll always lay down the law. Warfare Ned, you’ll tremble before me as I keep you under my thumb. I’ll be putting on a clinic and guess who’ll be front row. Kid, some people believe the things I say hold no merit.. The gold over each shoulder says otherwise. You can leer into the merrier and tell yourself anything that you’d like to pump yourself up. In the end, you’ll too see firsthand why I am one of the most formidable men walking God’s green Earth. Each one before you guaranteed my annihilation and yet here I am standing tall with the greatest prize in the business. I’ve systematically put those before you down, your no different.

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Atticus Gold (04-30-2019), Corey Smith (04-30-2019), Darius Xavier (04-30-2019), Ned Kaye (04-30-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-01-2019)