Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War Games LIVE IN CHARACTER Reaction Thread
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-29-2019, 06:57 PM

(04-29-2019, 06:47 PM)John Whyte Said: oh boy buddy i’m really gonna have to ask you to reconsider what you’re trying to do here

some people just don’t have the gift of gab and that’s nothing for you to be ashamed of, but maybe if you look to someone like me we can get you back on the right track, cuz right now you’re sorta embarrassing yourself

Perhaps consider doing things that matter before offering up advice.

Kerwin White motherfucker...

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-29-2019, 06:58 PM

(04-29-2019, 06:38 PM)The Brothers Blackwater Said:
(04-29-2019, 03:02 PM)Tony Santos Said: Santos: Oh, Donovan. You failed so hard at insulting me that your dad had to try to bail you out? After your only insult was to call out your dad's accomplishments, while neglecting your own? You're supposed to be a captain, when you can't even exhibit basic leadership qualities?

Rich, Donovan.

The same father who abandoned you. The same man who was Mr. Radio, Mr. Satellite, and Mr. Negligent Father? The man you had to track down, and threaten to kill?

That guy? That's the man backing you up? A man laying out a shining achievement from... 2012? A man who abandoned his children with an abusive wife?

At least my father is dead. You're stuck with a shit father and siblings who act as a crutch for your lack of ability and intellect. It's the only reason I can fathom you picking that tubby moron bRiaN sTorM, as well as a man who gave your team a ringing endorsement of...

"I'm Team Blackwater I guess!"

Tony smiles.

Santos: Killer work, Donovan. Everyone believes in you.

The scene fades to black.

"Oh Tony, you're words... they're so very wounding. They cut so deep. Am I bleeding? I feel like I'm bleeding. Like I've been gutted with a giant, rusty, jagged blade, that literally ripped up my insides, before I was left for dead. How could you say such truly, awful things to me? Why, I'm not sure how I'll ever survive such a brutal attack, let alone recover. Clearly, you are the master here and a far better man than I... I might add. It's just too bad that fate didn't grant me the honor of having you, as a father. Still, if it's not too imposing, if you could do me the solid of answering, one simple question, I would be ever so grateful."

"Tell me, Tony.... am I serious or is this sorrowful, whimpering tone and sad face too over-the-top?"

"Tony... Tony... Tony, you're so lost out at sea, adrift in a tiny dingy... with no paddles, that's slowly filling up with water due to the many holes that's riddled through it... you may as well jump overboard and drown now."

"Are you seriously trying to get at me? No one ever gets to me, Tony."

"I'm unflappable. Untouchable. I'm like a tank that you're trying to destroy with a feather and CW quality banter."

" Especially when you're trying to use my past, against me. Please. Are you for reals? A topic few could fuck up, considering the fact that it's a subject that I've brought up, more than once. Yet, here you are... swinging and missing. It's quite pathetic. Like watching a simpleton that's taking way too long to put on a sweater. His arm gets stuck and he can't properly pull it into place, yet that doesn't stop him from struggling. Yanking with all his might as his desperate cries of frustration become louder and louder."

"However, you're right about one thing. I should have listed my own accomplishments against you. Not my father's."

"Lets see.... I called you out and you ran away and hid. Rather than make an excuse or accept. You did nothing. Bravo. You're the man now, dog."

Big, warm smile.

"Thanks for believing in me though... I believe in me too."

"Much like I believe in my team and the fact that your presence, means nothing. You should probably just mirror what you did when I challenged you and avoid the fight altogether, while silently praying that no one will notice your absence and everyone will simply forget."

"The same way everyone forgot your former 'legacy' in the XWF."

Santos: So many words, so little meaning.

Tony smiles a toothy smile as the scene fades to black.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-29-2019, 07:01 PM

(04-29-2019, 06:57 PM)Lux Said:
(04-29-2019, 06:47 PM)John Whyte Said: oh boy buddy i’m really gonna have to ask you to reconsider what you’re trying to do here

some people just don’t have the gift of gab and that’s nothing for you to be ashamed of, but maybe if you look to someone like me we can get you back on the right track, cuz right now you’re sorta embarrassing yourself

hey there bud, im a former universal champion but you probably weren’t aware because you mixed me up with someone else named kerwin. honest mistake no hard feelings

G-rated XWF megastar.
[Image: XcgnelC.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Whyte's post:
Rain (05-13-2019)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-29-2019, 07:06 PM

(04-29-2019, 07:01 PM)John Whyte Said:
(04-29-2019, 06:57 PM)Lux Said:

hey there bud, im a former universal champion but you probably weren’t aware because you mixed me up with someone else named kerwin. honest mistake no hard feelings

Squints really hard at the champ list.

Ahhhh, were you that BX3 guy?

Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-29-2019, 07:08 PM

looks like you were struggling to read there buddy, someone overdue for a trip to the ol’ optometrist?

(if you have a learning deficiency and struggle to read im sorry for pointing it out publicly)

G-rated XWF megastar.
Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-29-2019, 07:11 PM

(04-29-2019, 07:08 PM)John Whyte Said: someone overdue for a trip to the ol’ optometrist?

There is NOTHING wrong with wearing glasses 😡😡😡😡😡

Well, as long as you correctly match them with your purse, shoes, and parasol. Obvs.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lacklan's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (04-29-2019), Rain (05-13-2019)
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-29-2019, 07:12 PM

a parasol! well now that just sounds lovely, you work it girl

G-rated XWF megastar.
Hate Post Like Post
Rain (05-13-2019)
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-29-2019, 07:39 PM

"Oh wow. Thank you for your insight, it is so very much appreciated. I only hope that with your guidance, I can be a worthless, jackass that fails at life as consistently as he breathes air, too."

"Fingers crossed."

"Hey, too bad someone didn't offer that kind of quality, rock solid advice to your parents, when you were conceived."

"If only someone would have suggested an abortion... or just up and kicked your mother down a flight of stairs."

"Oh well, hindsight is only twenty, twenty."

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-29-2019, 07:43 PM

see how there’s no real ‘pop’ to your words? you say a lot without really saying anything at all. under my tutelage we can really get some zip on those insults.

G-rated XWF megastar.
Hate Post Like Post
Rain (05-13-2019)
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-29-2019, 07:45 PM

but first im gonna get some shuteye, I can see this will be a tall task. ill see you in the morning bud!

G-rated XWF megastar.
Hate Post Like Post
Rain (05-13-2019)
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-29-2019, 07:50 PM

(04-29-2019, 07:12 PM)John Whyte Said: a parasol! well now that just sounds lovely, you work it girl

[Image: xolDtM3.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lacklan's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (04-30-2019), Rain (05-13-2019)
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-29-2019, 08:22 PM

(04-29-2019, 06:58 PM)Tony Santos Said: Santos: So many words, so little meaning.

Tony smiles a toothy smile as the scene fades to black.

"You know, words still have meaning, even when they're too difficult for you to understand."

"My bad though."

"I'll remember to use smaller words, next time. Maybe see about investing in some hand puppets too. As to make absolute certain that there's no way for you to feel confused or lost."

"Or heaven forbid, fucking stupid."

"It took a lot of courage for you to admit that handicap of yours. You should be proud of that."

"Gold star in bravery, Tony."

(04-29-2019, 07:43 PM)John Whyte Said: see how there’s no real ‘pop’ to your words? you say a lot without really saying anything at all. under my tutelage we can really get some zip on those insults.

(04-29-2019, 07:45 PM)John Whyte Said: but first im gonna get some shuteye, I can see this will be a tall task. ill see you in the morning bud!

"And who says that the 'Make A Wish Foundation' doesn't grant wishes?"

"Without them, John Whyte wouldn't have a career."

"You get some sleep sport, it's been quite a workout for you and you need your rest."

"Tomorrow is going to be another big day... of keeping up with everyone else. Well, trying to keep up. We don't want to jinx things by assuming that you will."

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-29-2019, 09:37 PM

"Who are you talking to pal? You haven't made that clear, are you even at War Games? Because if you are are, I didn't even notice, I guess I just skipped past your name... Hang on....

Nope. You're not even there, now fuck off and keep talking to your own reflection in the mirror, mongoloid.

Seriously, is this the type guy XWF employ now?

Blackwater, I'll let you into a little secret. I've been on the winning team on War Games and I am a former three time XWF Tag-Team Champion. Oh wait, the secret is out! You have yourself a decent partner, just let that be known!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Scully's post:
Rain (05-14-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (05-01-2019)
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-30-2019, 04:12 AM

(04-29-2019, 08:22 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: I fell into that didn't i

Better than falling on it.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-30-2019)
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-01-2019, 11:32 AM

[Image: OldGlamorousDipper-small.gif]

"Scully... I have zero doubt about your potential and I look forward to our time together as teammates."

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Brothers Blackwater's post:
Rain (05-14-2019), Scully (05-01-2019)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-01-2019, 05:22 PM

**WHOOP** **WHOOP**

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR BIG D'S TEAM

In his April 30th promo A"Dress"ing Things, Big D wore a bra and thong underwear because he thought that would make LUX somehow look bad. Team Big D is strongly advised to jettison their leader and select a captain who doesn't treat his own dignity like a red headed step child.

**WHOOP** **WHOOP**

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corey Smith's post:
DestinyGraves (05-01-2019)
Samuel McPherson Offline
"The Animal"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-08-2019, 01:33 AM

OOC: Sorry I'm late on joining in on this as IC wise, Samuel wouldn't have known about being in the match until last week. Plus I didn't want to respond until I did my first RP as Samuel so you all know the entry was serious and not taken as if I was no showing. Enjoy this small blog of words Samuel has to say about the Wargames match.

Blogger.com notes

After I found out last Wednesday about being apart of the War Games match, I'd like to thank both Henry Losak who requested to XWF management to have me in the match and Deacon for picking me to be apart of his team. I've not been in this kind of match before, but I'm getting trained by someone who's had plenty of experience, being in War Games matches and I'll be more than ready to be ready to kick ass, winning for Team Deacon. Can't wait to meet some of my teammates for the match. I'm a ruthless son of a bitch, destroying and wreaking my way through opponents. See you all very soon when The Animal will destroy all of you in the match, especially Sarah Lacklan.

[Image: sb5kD4m.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Samuel McPherson's post:
Rain (05-14-2019)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-09-2019, 06:21 PM

(05-08-2019, 01:33 AM)Samuel McPherson Said: Blogger.com notes

The Animal will destroy all of you in the match, especially Sarah Lacklan.

Okay, but how's your Twitter game?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Corey Smith's post:
Ned Kaye (05-09-2019), Rain (05-14-2019)
Samuel McPherson Offline
"The Animal"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-09-2019, 08:18 PM

Blogger.com notes

My tag partner Lord Raab always says and I agree with him. Twitter is for cowards who can't shit talk directly to their face and stick to being pussies by doing things the easy way. I have my reasons on picking Sarah as my main target as you and everyone else will find out why in my blog about War Games match. I prefer a more direct approach than shit talking on twitter via a computer screen that does nothing to achieve goals in wrestling.

OOC: There's also an OOC reason why as well that I refuse to use twitter and will never come back on there ever again after what happened a few months ago. I'll PM you why about it as Vinnie knows I just come to RP on the boards and that's what I prefer.

[Image: sb5kD4m.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Samuel McPherson's post:
Rain (05-14-2019)
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-12-2019, 06:59 PM

“The fact any or all of you think War Games is your night to shine get in the back of the line as there’s a reason an “outsider” was brought in to Headline YOUR Pay-Per-View. Sit back, grab a pen and pad and take some fucking notes. Losers.”

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-12-2019, 07:29 PM

trust me bub, the rest of us aren’t happy about them bringing in scabs for a cakewalk to protect Apex’s reputation. doesn’t sit well with us either

G-rated XWF megastar.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Whyte's post:
Corey Smith (05-12-2019), Ned Kaye (05-12-2019)