Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 01:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Day in Paradise - Pt. 2
Zeph Johnson Offline
** STILL FRICKEN GOT IT **

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-27-2019, 10:49 AM

...Another Day in Paradise, Part Two...

... Three days passed after the hoodie-clad man arrived at the XWF headquarters, and not only wrestling fans, but people around the world began to speculate his identity.

The hashtag #WhosTheMan began to surface online, and became one of the most-searched hashtags of 2019. “I bet it’s Colt Cabana!”, one user by the name of José tweeted, much to the amusement and mockery of the Twitter world. “Colt Cabana’s career is as dead as Charlie Sheen’s” another replied.

“What if it’s all STAGED, like fucking JFK or 9/11? This is all Vinnie Lane’s BULLSHIT!!”, tweeted a juvenile internet conspiracy theorist from Kentucky who, indeed himself also hides, but rather behind a confederate flag mask in his profile picture.

With the big debate around the world being over the mystery man’s identity, very few even chose to question his purpose.

No one seemed to care “why?

Why was the mystery man there, and why did he choose to hide his face from the photographers? Perhaps he was a disgruntled jobber of years past, embarrassed to be returning to a company he was booed out of. Or maybe yet, a megastar currently signed to another federation? Maybe even a current world champion...

“But don’t champions like to, well.. uhm, be known as champions”, I heard one of the voices in my head say.

"Maybe you’re right,” I thought as I sipped my black coffee.

So, maybe not a current champion, but a former world champion, looking to shock the world with a fresh start in a new federation and clean slate of opportunities.
But what if “it’s Vinnie Lane’s bullshit” repeats in the back of my mind, over and over again, as I close my laptop. "Only time will tell."

Another Day in Paradise...

ZEPH FRICKEN JOHNSON
[Image: ntgmzSw.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zeph Johnson's post:
Rain (04-27-2019)