Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 02:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
#OrNightmares? :.(
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-26-2019, 04:40 PM

*RIIIIING*

o O (OMG, what am I doing?)

*RIIIIING*

o O (Please don’t answer!)

*RIIIIING*

o O (Maybe if I just hang up now...)

"Hello?"

o O (OMG! OMG! OMG!)

"Helloooo?"

”Hi mom…”

There’s an awkward moment of silence right after VV responds. The thought passes her mind that maybe this wasn’t a good idea.

"Ashley?"

”Yeah mom, it’s me.”

Because she literally didn’t know what else to say. It has been over a year since she’s reached out to either of her parents after all.

"Is something wrong?"

”No!” She says in a defensive tone, but of course mom completely no sells it as she moves on with the conversation.

"Your father said that you’re playing football now."

”Oh yeah, I was a tight end, but they just moved me to a receiver position for the new season.”

"He also said that you play in your underwear."

Okay so this is embarrassing, as I’m sure you can imagine.

”Yeaah…” She says with a nervous laugh.

"So why haven’t you called?"

VV takes a deep breath and then slowly releases it in an effort to buy some time. I mean, how does she answer this? Does she make up some excuse for being too busy to call home, or does she tell the truth about how she’s been too afraid that they might dump on her for seeing this whole wrestling thing through? Tough question...

”Oh I’ve been so busy between the LFL and wrestling, that I just kinda forgot I guess?”

Wrong answer…

"Ashley, we haven’t even spoken to you for over a year! The only reason we knew you were okay was on account of your father watching the shows to see if you would be on them or not!"

o O (DAD WATCHES MY MATCHES!?! XD)

"I thought for sure that you’d come home for the holidays, but no, not even a phone call."

Is VV shrinking? Because I know she feels like she is.

"So, what’s wrong now, that suddenly you decide to pick up a phone?"

Deep breaths…

”I was just calling to check on you guys… I mi…”

"Are you SURE this isn’t about that one man that keeps attacking you? What’s his name? The one with the frizzy hair!"

*SIGH!* Tommy Wish…”

"Yeah I guess. Your dad told me that one of them had been attacking you in most of your matches. So what? You ready to come back home now?"

”No! I was just calling because I missed you guys, but now I’m starting to remember why I don’t call!”

"You don’t have to yell! I swear, I don’t even understand why yer even getting mad! I just want you to come back home where I know you’re safe!"

”I am home mom!”

"Oh yeah, and where’s that?"

”Well um, no, I’m staying with a friend, but that’s not what I meant. I mean this, wrestling, what I do… I am home. This is who I am now Mom. I reached for the stars, and I achieved everything that I sat out too. So I’m not about to give that up, not even with a psycho like Tommy Wish on my back! So no mom, I’m not coming home. I didn’t call you because I need rescuing or somewhere safe to go. I called because I miss you guys, and the last time that we spoke, you and dad, you were both some angry with me, and I felt like… I dunno, I felt like maybe I shouldn’t call… Because what if I do, and my parents don’t want to talk to me, what if they’re just waiting for me to screw up so they can be right, because all that’s ever mattered to them is that they’re always right and always in control!”

"Honey, you’re being ridiculous. Neither of us want you to fail. We’re both happy that you’ve managed to defy the odds and “achieve your dreams”, but you’ve gotta understand, we worry about you. What happens when you get an injury and can’t wrestle anymore? What are you going to fall back on when that happens? I can’t think of too many places that employee someone with such qualifications without requiring them to ask, would you like fries with that?"

OOF!

”Okay mom, I get that, but you don't have to worry about it!”

"Why shouldn’t I worry? You’ve gotten yourself into a cage match and if you lose it, you agreed to be a… SLAVE??? Why would you do that? Why would you do that and then try to tell me that I don’t need to worry about you, huh? What you did was stupid Ashley!"

Ashley? Is she on the phone? Let me speak to her!

o O (Uh-Oh!)

”Pumpkin, is that you?”

o O (Oh whew!) “Hi dad!”

”Hi baby, listen… I just want to say that I’m sorry for how I acted the last time we spoke. I was just afraid that you were making a big mistake, but… Holy cow, I can’t believe you did it!”

o O (How cow, I can’t believe you care!) “HaHa yeah, thanks dad…”

”Listen… You’ve got this, okay? You’ve beaten Tommy wish before no problem, and you can do it again, just mind the cage honey… Always be aware of your surroundings, because you’re surrounded by one big weapon…”

”Um, yeah dad HaHa… Don’t worry, I know I can beat Tommy Wish. If I didn’t, I never would have agreed to that redonkulas stipulation that he came up with! I mean, come on, the guy can’t barely string a coherent sentence together, much less develop a proper ring strategy together!”

”HaHa, that is true! That guy sure does sound like he’s taken a few too many blows to the head!”

The two share a laugh for a moment, but then her father turns to a more somber tone.

”But truth be told, that’s probably what scares me the most about him.”

”I’ll admit, he is a little scary, but not so scary that I can’t just do what I always do with these big “scary” guys… Out think him and get him out of his comfort zone. Then zone in for the win!”

”HaHa, well honey, I’ll be watching. Be careful, and know that I love you…”

”Aww, I love you too dad, and I will!”

After the call Vita couldn’t help but notice a new found strength within herself. Knowing that her father wasn’t only not mad, but also had been actively following her career as a fan… Just wow! It almost like she had yet another reason to succeed!

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
Corey Smith (04-26-2019), Rain (04-26-2019)