Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A long way from home, part two
bRiaN sTorM Offline
I'm here to help

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-26-2019, 06:37 PM

CRACK : bRiaN picks himself off the floor just in time to miss a two man boot party with boots being started on his head. A terrible battle insues, " you put Jeff in the hospital" angerly shouts one of the obviously methed out assaliants. "And for that hooker?" cries the other. "Listen boys you don't want to do this" bRiaN warned to no avail. One of them slams the trunk of the old run down beater a baseball bat in one hand ,and a tire iron in th other; "here Jake" shouts the one with the bat as he tosses the tire iron to his brother. "thanks Jack" Jake replies. The two proceed to persue bRiaN whos first priority is Lily's saftey. Quickly bRiaN makes it to the trucks door and has enough time to lock the doors and get the windows up knowing they are surrounding him. SMACK, THUD, BAM : bRiaN gets knocked around for a bit blocking only the most crucial of head blows, till the bruts finally tire of hitting him. "is he crying" Jack asked his brother Jake with a grin." " No it kinda sounds like a strange kind of laughter" Jake responded. "You boys bout done? Guess that makes it my turn" bRiaN turns his head spits out some blood and a couple of tooth fragments and reaches into his coat pocket which was in the bed of the truck to kick things off light with a little bear mace. "You boys ever use bear mace? You gotta know which way the wind is blowing first so you can angle the bear to being downwind" bRiaN explains while the boys are trying to hit him the whole time but they have been hitting bRiaN so long already they are gassing out. "Would you fools quit it i'm trying to teach ya something" bRiaN yells as he begins his favorite finisher southern hospitality knocking the idiots on their tired asses."Now even though you've angeled yourself right acording to the wind you still wanna do this in short bursts cause well you know saftey first, and all." bRiaN explains as he hits em both dead in the face. They both scream in pain choking and wrigling on th floor. "Quiet the most important part of this lesson is coming, even with all your precautions in life shit happens so if you get the shit in your eyes throught and nose what your gonna wanna do as soon as possible flush everything out with milk" he says as he reaches into the truck and grabs a bottle of milk and places it between the pair. "Give my best to ol Jeff " bRiaN says as he gets in his truck and speeds away with miss Lily. Just a few blocks down bRiaN finallymakes it to Griffins shop and just in time cause the adrenaline from the fight is wearing off and bRiaN is starting to feel the wounds from the battle as he stumbles into Griffins shop bloody muddy and ready for a game of Texas hold em.

Promo begins : The lights turn on in a dark empty room as the camera turns to the corner on the floor sits bRiaN sTorM he motions for the camera to come closer "Hey Job Ber Too, Hey Tre I hear ya'll got a lil tag match with my boy Griff, and I. Looking forward to it and so there's no hard feelings what do you say we all go out for a game of hold em after Griff and i beat ya, then we can take your money as well" bRiaN lets out a crazy laugh and spits on the camera as the lights fade back out.

[Image: eSXKFMS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like bRiaN sTorM's post:
Griffin MacAlister (04-26-2019), Wylie Sinclair. (04-28-2019)