Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ned Kaye, A Few Words For Ya
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-26-2019, 10:05 AM

"Ned Kaye, you've been given the opportunity of a lifetime with your Universal Title shot. When I first started out in the business, I couldn't have ever dreamed of being handed a chance to be the top dog. I had to fight my way, claw, and even beg for opportunities. And when I finally got one, it wasn't even a DIRECT shot at the champion. I was given a non-title match with them and had I won, THEN I would've gotten a shot."

"And here you are, preparing for the biggest match of your career, a match that 99.9% of the people expect you to lose. I say 99.9 because I'm that .1%, Ned. Believe it or not, but I think you have a very good chance of winning. Anyone CAN pull off a victory under the right circumstances, and the fact this is a ladder match, I'd say works even more favorably for you. If you can get the perfect shot in, hit the right move at the right time; all you gotta do is run up that ladder and take the belt off its perch."

"As someone who's won quite a few championships in ladder matches, let me give you some advice: do everything within your power to win. Know that there is never a moment where you can't take advantage of something."

"One time, in NWF, it looked like my opponent had the match in the bag. He was almost to the top of the ladder and I was just climbing up onto the ring apron, far out of reach. But what did I do? I used my brain, took the camera from a cameraman, and used ALL of my strength to chuck it into the ladder and knock him off. That move won me the Xtreme Title. I suggest keeping it in mind, because it could win you the to prize in XWF."

"Ned, I know we've never talked and I can be a dick, but I'm truly rooting for you. Robert Main could've chosen ANYONE on the roster. Someone like Centurion, Lux, Mastermind, Vinnie, or even a veteran like me, Hell, even though I hate the bitch, he could've stepped up to the March Madness winner and told Lacklan she may have beaten multiple people to claim her crown, but she didn't beat him. And yes he didn't. He chose to take what seems to be an easy title defense for him."

"Get mad, Ned, because you SHOULD be offended. You should feel insulted that he picked you. Even though he didn't flat out say it, instead making himself seem like a generous man for giving a rookie like you a shot, he's doing it because he expects a ten second victory. He thinks he's gonna hit, whatever his finishing move is, I don't know because this is like the first times he's wrestled since I've been around *cough*brocklesnar*cough*; and climb up the ladder and go home on top."

"Don't let that happen. You're gonna have to wrestle notoriously well to pull it off, but you can do it. Big D gives you his endorsement. Just remember, when you do become champion, who the one guy who believed in you was. Because I want that belt, too, and all of my real fans know when given the opportunity, I don't screw it up. And neither will you. That ain't no story, it's the Cold Big D Truth!!!!"

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like B.O.B. D's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-26-2019), Corey Smith (04-27-2019), Rain (04-26-2019)