Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 01:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
PlaceMarker Words from a zombie
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-23-2019, 10:59 PM

[Image: w3teURq.jpg]

"Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus! NAZI! You've made me so fuckin' ecstatic man! I'm thrilled! I haven't been this happy since... the time that Mastermind told me that I could come at him, in full on rage mode. Then somebody drugged my water and the next thing I know, they're raising my hand in victory. The entire fight was a blur. I still won but it wasn't the same. You know what I mean, man? It's like taking a bite out of a boston cream doughnut but instead of cream filling, there's mashed potatoes inside. Sure. Mashed potatoes are good and all but not inside your fucking doughnut. That's just unexpected and weird."

"Anyway, this time, I am not drinking from any water bottles, unless I make sure they're properly sealed first. I am not missing out on this opportunity by being drugged. No sir. When that bell sounds, I'm going to be set for this showdown. Zombie vs werewolf. Fuck yeah! Glad to hear that you're enthusiastic about the prospect as well. The way you always go on about purity and cleansing the filth from the lands, I was afraid you'd wuss out. Thought maybe you would say that you didn't want to risk getting infected. You didn't do that though and that's pretty cool. I'm guessing that you agreed with the terms because werewolves have some immunity to diseases? The zombie virus being one of them? In any case, I'm certain you wouldn't agree to such a challenge, if the risk of catching the zombie virus was on the table."

"Too bad you're a werewolf though. Otherwise people could derive a vaccine from using your blood. Then I wouldn't have to worry about losing control, no matter who I fought. Unfortunately, I doubt anyone would want to become a werewolf, to avoid turning into a zombie. That's like stopping yourself from catching on fire when you walk through a burning building, by igniting yourself up in flames before you enter, so you're already on fire. Can't catch on fire if you're already burning, right?"

"On a serious note. The XWF really needs to get on hiring a scientist and start the ball rolling on this vaccine. Otherwise, their putting the whole roster at risk."

"To address your comments and questions. I have not had the luxury of finding out if I can control my limbs, when they're ripped off my body. Robbie Bourbon once twisted my head all the way around, so if I looked down, I could see my own ass... or lack there of and then I had to snap it back around. My neck still makes this weird popping noise, every time I move it to the left a certain way. But as far as having control over disembodied or detached limbs, I'm not sure if I could do that. Mostly cause I've never lost a limb. I guess if your intention is to try and revoke me of my arms or legs, it will be a learning experience."

"Of course, you'll have to successfully do that and I'm not going to simply let you tear body parts off of me, to merely scratch the itch of that curiosity. Even if I know full well, that I'll survive the procedure. See you seem to think that you're going to climb into that ring and 'wolf out' and I'll be this hapless, disoriented, creature lurching about, asking to be torn to shreds by you. You are terribly mistaken, if you believe that."

"While I might not be completely in charge of my faculties when the rage overtakes me, that only means... where I might restrain myself, from say... oh, I don't know, biting a chunk of flesh out of someone's throat that then severs their jugular and causes them to bleed out, right in the middle of the ring. When the rage consumes me, I don't have that internal restriction. I could claw and slash my way through someone's abdomen and keep on going, even after I'm tearing away at intestines."

"That's the dangers that occur when the crazies hit me. For you to assume that you'll waltz into that ring, turn into a wolf and rip me limb from limb, well that's just foolish. That's you being cocky and underestimating me, I warned Mastermind about that and look where ignoring my warning got him. He lost and now here we are. Oddly enough he's been missing since our fight. I hope he's okay."

"Before I end my brief little rant, I'd like to address Luca Arzegotti."

"What's your damage, Luca?!?! You're such a pillowcase!"

"Stop wasting your time on lunchtime polls and focus."

"Oh and I'll see you on the croquet court aka in the wrestling ring."

"How very!"

[Image: hZM7vS3.jpg]

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Zane Norrison's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-24-2019), Corey Smith (04-24-2019)