Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Origin Of Polulu: Troubled Child
Eric Polulu Away
XWF's Busy Body

XWF FanBase:
Flop

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

04-25-2019, 03:40 PM

September 5, 1996
Taiwan Elementary School

[It opens to a Ten Year Old Eric, with an afro, and wearing a NWA shirt, with shorts on. It was recess time, so he went out to play with some of his friends. He gone to the playground, where he waited in line to ride the slide. As soon he gone up to the slide, he noticed two eight year old kids fighting near a brick wall. He went up to them, and started to commentate over it.]

"Oh Henry is punching Kyle in the gut."

"Kyle Headlock's Henry"

"This is a slob--"

[Eric gets interrupted by the school principle in her late 30s, donning long blond hair, and wearing her dress in the eighty degree weather. The principle pulls the two boys away, and Eric punches her on the back.]

"Hey why you--"

"DETENTION, ERIC!"

"Fine..."

[About ten minutes later, all three boys are sitting in the office, laughing amongst themselves. Kyle goes in, about an hour passes, Henry goes in, then both of them left the office with their heads down to their class. Eric goes in there, with a mix of anxiousness and worries, and he sits on the chair facing directly on Principle Handcock.]

"Do you know why you are here, Eric?"

"...no..."

"You know you have a rap sheet longer then my own arm, i'm surprised they let you stay here."

"...ok..."

"For as long you have been in this school, you have done nothing but cause trouble among the staff. We even have a file of you having ADHD."

"What does it have to do with anything?"

"You are disruptive in your class, threaten teachers with piledrivers, and have an issue with authorities."

[Eric twiddles his thumbs, eyeing away from the Principle. He looks around the room, and notices a picture of her in a wrestling gear, looking provocative in it.]

"Hey uh.. Handcock, is that you in wrestling gear?"

"That's not important Eric, I need to call your parent's for you hitting me on the back."

[Eric unfazed by her threat, and she picks up the phone to dial his parents. She gets in contact with his mother, and finishes up the conversation. About twenty minutes later, his mother comes in and sits beside him.]

"What is it do you need me here for?"

"Your son hit me in the back, and he needs to be punished for it."

"Eric, tell this woman your sorry or i'll beat you, boy!"

[Eric slouches on his chair, muttering "sorry" to Handcock, and his mother glared at him to actually say it out loud. He does, but felt disgusted to do it.]

"Miss Handcock, my son will be on his best behavior."

"I bet he will... is he still on his medication for his ADHD?"

"Yes he is, is that an issue still? I can fix that."

[His mother pulls out of her purse, a full bottle of ADHD medicine. She forces him to take one, and Eric refused. But she opens his mouth and shoves the pill in his mouth. Eric then snatches a bottle of water from Handcock to wash it down. Eric gets up from his chair, and was heading out the door.]

"I am not done here with you, sit back down...Polulock!"

"FUCK YOU......."

[Eric walks off, and his mother was in shock as Handcock got mad at him. Handcock ended up suspending him for two weeks from then on after that incident. Overtime, he gets into more trouble as he gets older.]

Eric's uh....uh....fuck it, just tell em what he did:
~Had Three most over wrestlers on his show!
~Managed to bare his soul to the world!
~Had a brief (mostly forgettable) Podcast with now "retired" Tommy!
~Was Not even officially the Federweight Champion (despise what that sex machine Greggo says!)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Eric Polulu's post:
Corey Smith (04-25-2019), Rain (04-25-2019), red-x (02-01-2020)