Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 09:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darkness is coming. A warning to Ann Thraxx
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

06-06-2013, 04:03 AM

Then she drops the knife, pulls out some duct tape and rope and holds them up to the camera.

And then I'm gonna hogtie the cunts and stick 'em in my trunk, drag 'em to this very cemetry, have my way with them and toss the dumb fucks into a 10 foot hole and shovel some earth over their whimpering, helpless bo--- Wait, what?

Ann looks confused at the words coming out of her own mouth.

Woah, that was a little more... Vicious... Than I intended it to be. Let me reword it.

We'll beat them, I'll hogtie them, bring them here, curbstomp them onto their own custom-built tombstones, then bury them while they beg for mercy!

......Dammit. Still too gruesome. Let me try again.

Soldier and I will break their every bone, I'll hogtie them, bring them here, slash out their spleens with a pocket knife and then piledrive them into their graves before SETTING THEM ALIGHT AND WATCHING THEM BURN, WHILE MAKING SURE THEY'RE STILL ALIVE TO FEEL THE WRATH OF THEIR FIERY DEMISE!!!!

.......Perfect.

Now onto my last point... FUCK YOU.

That is all.......... FOR NOW!

Without warning Ann Thraxx is thrown off gaurd and sent to the ground with a Sincere Lee Yours Superkick, sending her falling into a nearby tombstone headfirst. Out from the shadows steps Sin wearing her devilish smile as she kneels down next to the unconcious Ann Thraxx.

SINCERE LEE WILD: "Tisk, tisk, tisk Annie. If anyone's going to be setting fires around here its going to be sincere lee yours and no one else."

Sin looked down at Ann Thraxx's head which was slightly bleeding from the collision with the tombstone. She reached her hand out placing her finger on the open wound covering just her fingertip and brought it back to her mouth licking it.

SINCERE LEE WILD: "I thought so, the blood of another false prophet. Annie your gimmick proclaims you to be something you aren't, evil incarnate, but the truth is that it truely is nothing more than a gimmick. Another Saint disguised as a Sinner. But don't worry Annie your salvation has arrived, Sin itself will help guide you on the right path....the true path. See I have been watching you and Saturday night you will be given an opportunity. But first I have to ensure that your blood will no longer be that of a Saints, I need to know that you are willing to sarafice your body and being for our cause, We will be unstoppable, but in the end the choice will be yours. I will be seeing you soon Annie........real soon."

The camera watched as Sin rolled Ann Thraxx's body into an open grave, the sound of her body hitting the freshly dug soil brokers seemed to almost echo throughout the cemetery. Sin turned and grabbed the camera and reached her finger out using what remained of Ann Thraxx's blood to spell out the word Sin across the lens of the camera.

SINCERE LEE WILD: "You will all have a choice if you are chosen, and in the end we will be the faces that forever changed the Xtreme Wrestling Federation."

Sin pushed the camera away as it slowly faded to black.

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Offline
Time for the Tea Bag

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

06-06-2013, 05:23 AM

SHA-MONE SWEETY YOU IS HOT.

But please don't ruin Miss Thraxx now I have finally agreed to have a date with her on the next available shove it.

Why not make it a 3-way, Rocky loves 3-ways.

How about it Suger.

A Sincere Lee Wild, Thraxx and Rocky, Schlong-dinger of a party.

Yeah hit me!!

[Image: banner.php?text%5B0%5D=&size%5B0%5D=40&opacity%5B0...&preview=1]

1 x X-Treme Champion (For about 40 seconds)

[Image: 2yo3alf.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-06-2013, 06:51 AM

two girls fighting.. me likey :P

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(06-06-2013), Wallace Witasick (06-06-2013)