Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 07:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Digging up Graves
DestinyGraves Offline
Queen of the Graves

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-24-2019, 04:49 PM

Life never has a way of working out just the way you want ya know? Sometimes what we feel like we're meant for just doesn't happen the way we thought... Years ago I thought I'd grown old with him... we'd have children together... and be one large happy family just me, him, the kids and whatever the XWF or whatever promotion we were working in at the time threw at us... odd how 8 years can change your life isn't it? So here I sit... looking at the burnt ruins of what remains of that life.... Just the ashes of a 3 bedroom home in upstate New York... Sometimes to move on... we have to face the past....

Lake Placid , New York... 3:30pm April the 24th... Cameras zoom in to a woman standing in the middle of a driveway … in front of her the burnt remains of a house... beyond that the lake and mountains . The water is still , not even a breeze is blowing the tree limbs. The woman, back to the camera begins to move, slowly walking toward the lake … As she walks the camera quickly tries to keep pace while regaining some ground … as it gets closer the woman's voice can be heard

Ring around the rosies… pocket full of posies, ashes … ashes... they all.. fall... down...

The camera spins around the woman revealing it to be Destiny staring off into the lake...

What in gods name are you doing here? and for that matter how did you find me? … I don't guess it matters now does it? you're here and I guess I know why you're here. Everyone wants some backstory on what happened I suppose... no one gets to keep their private life private in this business. Just the way it goes I suppose. However I'd rather not do it here if you don't mind...

The camera lowers slightly as the camera man discusses with Destiny his view point...

This actually is a really great setting Miss Graves. The place is absolutely beautiful and with it holding some significance to your past may help connect with the viewers really.

What part of no did you not get when I said I'd rather not do this here? I lost my family here you moron this isn't exactly some place I want to rehash that unless you happen to have a makeup team near by to retouch everything as we go through this... also isn't this supposed to be live? So while we're chitchatting about how you don't understand my reasonings for not wanting to do this here the ENTIRE XWF universe is listening to it... Now... you can follow me to the dinner down the street or you can continue to argue its your pick...

Destiny turns walking away from the camera... her pace is fast, almost as if she's running from whatever happened there. Just one of life's cruel injustices . She walks around the car parked in the driveway to the driver seat before starting the foreign sports car and driving off , considerably faster than the speed limit. The camera man running behind to the van hoping not to lose sight of her in the process....

I loved him... completely and never thought twice about it. On camera we were a disaster waiting to happen... but behind the scenes life seemed so perfect for us. By day we were at each others throats and winning matches … by night we were the perfect couple, dinners at nice quiet restaurants, movies together... why? What did you not have?....

Destiny's car pulls into a parking spot on the main strip and she gets out slowly … straightening her shirt and checking her hair in the mirror of the door. The XWF camera van pulls up beside her car as she walks into the diner. She orders a cup of Coffee, and walks slowly to a table outside on the patio. The camera man and his crew following close behind set up there at the table while Destiny waits patently for her coffee. As it arrives the camera man signals...

We're ready when you are Miss Graves....

I suppose we should be on with it then... So the place you see now is Lake Placid New York... A place I once called home with my husband Sean Graves. That burnt pile of rubble by the lake is the house we once called home... one he burnt down to fake his own death. I've kept my distance from the place over years hoping that the memory would fade away... I keep it locked inside and use it for fuel to keep my head held high and for days when I don't want to crawl out of bed. I also use it when I need to find a reason to beat someone sensless… You see Lux... I don't know you... nor do I care to really get to know you... You're a child in an adults business trying everything you can to fit in. Take it from me... you don't want to fit in here, because fitting in is nothing but heartbreak and getting your ass kicked day after day after day. You want to know why I walk around acting the way I do to everyone I do... because this business taught me you can only trust yourself. You can only respect yourself... and that getting close to anyone just leads to heartbreak … and defeat.

Destiny takes a sip of her coffee and runs her hand through her hair returning her gaze back to the camera

You see … this is where I guess most people talk about how they're going to beat you and take your title and blah blah blah… but I could care less about your belt... that was an unexpected gift from XWF management... I really could care less about beating you to be honest... My main goal is ...well that's a secret... but for right now you're standing in my way playing make believe and its time to pop the bubble, however I don't believe that's what you guys are here for are you?

Destiny motions to the camera men all of whom shake their heads no

I didn't think so. You see I know you came here for a lesson on the past... same reason I came here... To find strength in defeat... to find peace in loss... and to find fire in the ashes...So lets take a walk down memory lane shall we? The year was 2009... Sean and I had been married almost a year...

Destiny's cell phone buzzes and she looks down pulling the iPhone from her pocket and sliding it to answer

What is it Dianne? … Someone did what exactly? Book a flight because its a 5 hour drive... tell them I want whatever plane ready to take off the minute I step foot in that airport …. I'll buy out the whole damn flight I don't care... Just do it Dianne... no one sets foot in that grave yard without my permission ….

Destiny gets up abruptly and motions for the camera man to follow her as she leaves the patio... walking quickly she turns only momentarily to aknowledge him and starts talking again...

So I have something I have to take care of and well you're going to come with me because I'm not done just yet addressing things... so hurry up get in your van and lets go... we have to get the Airport because I need to get back to the city immediately...

Destiny gets in her car and starts it throwing it in reverse and pulling off as the camera man rushes into the van to follow....Some time later the camera fades back in following Destiny through the airport she rushes through the terminal to the very last gate sauntering past the flight attendant with the camera men in tow.... The walk through the boarding tunnel and onto the private jet everyone taking seats and buckling in . The flight attendant walks by and into the cockpit signaling to the piolet that everyone is aboard and ready... after several moments and the final flight staff buckling in the airplane begins to move shuttling to the runway before picking up speed and taking off.... Destiny sits in silence as they make their climb … As they reach cruising altitude the Piolet comes across the intercom system

We've reached cruising altitude Miss Graves... we'll arrive in the city soon...

Destiny unbuckles her seat belt and clears her throat...

So Sean fakes his death … Almost killing me in the process... and in that fire I lost the one thing I cared about more than anything in this world... our child... 10 years later I came back here hoping that having been gone so long that I wouldn't have to deal with those memories ever again. Enter Corey/Lux who in their infantile prepubescent high think that they're going to make a name for themselves off of me... off of the Graves name... Trust me little boy many have tried and failed... you want to make a name for yourself try figuring out who you are first. You can keep talking as much shit as you like because in the end you're hyping up your own demise. You see you've caught me on a bad week … You've caught me on a week where I just keep seeing ghosts of my past and you brought up one of them. First Heather Halliwell sitting at the announcers table during my return match... Not that I minded she was one of my best friends at one point but a ghost none the less. Then Micheal Graves shows up... and I get to think about all of that all over again and that's where you stuck your nose in where it obviously didn't belong, and then you question my name... You question where I fit in with the Graves family... So you force me to bring up Sean... who for all I know is actually dead now … but he might as well be... Ghost number three... Almost a Christmas Carol type story... the past, present, and future... the difference being by bringing up the past you reminded me that the future of this family line is dead... and that memory... will absolutely fuel the fire Saturday night. That memory will absolutely be what I think about as a lash every inch of you with that Indian Strap. That memory will absolutely be what I think about after I'm done with the strap and while you're laying there screaming from the open wounds that I leave there, and that memory will be what goes through my mind and I put you in Grave Danger...

The camera fades then cuts directly to black as the Battery pack dies....

dest

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes DestinyGraves's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-25-2019)