Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 11:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
When the Other Boot Falls: Part 2 - Werewolf on the Run
Nathaniel Idenhaus Offline
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-23-2019, 09:52 PM

"I'm the father."

It was at that moment, that time seemed to stand still. Everything got really quiet, despite the hustle and bustle of the hospital activity going on around Nathaniel. The air got really thin and the lights seemed to brighten, to extreme and intense levels. Near blinding capacities. His heart began to beat tremendously fast as he struggled to breathe. A task that was almost impossible. Especially, since the temperature felt like it raised about a hundred degrees higher, than what it had previously been.

To make matters worse, from somewhere, deep within, something stirred inside Nathaniel. Threatening to tear its way to the surface, with tooth and claw. The beast. Nathaniel couldn't let that happen, not here in the middle of the hospital, with all these people around that would most definitely be torn asunder. Talk about a monkey wrench tossed in the fucking works, that would destroy everything. All his planning and preparation would be for naught and on top of that, he would be exposed as a werewolf. Maybe even wind up killing Lila and his son in the process. His son. Whom he didn't even know the name of. Yeah, he couldn't afford a public transformation like that, really anywhere but most of all, not here and now.

Then through his internal chaos and turmoil, a word as clear as day presented itself. Run. So that's what he did. The speed of the wolf taking into effect as he pushed past Lila and raced forward, careening chaotically until he was out of the hospital. Exploding through the front doors, he shot forth like a bullet aimed at an unknown target, moving so fast his feet were barely scraping the concrete beneath them. Scarcely making it past the end of the parking lot before the wolf emerged. It ruptured through walls of flesh and ripped itself fiercely to freedom, the metamorphoses - as quick and fluent as his stride while he ran.

No longer simply a man, Nathaniel became the beast and tore through the streets as one might. For they were undeniably merged into a single entity. Miles passed by like mere steps, while the world flashed by in a blur. When he finally stopped, he had no idea where he was but there were a lot of trees around and it definitely appeared to be some type of forest. Breathing heavy, Nathaniel looked around wide eyed, his mind whirling as it tried to follow the invisible tether back to him.

It took a moment but when he did gather his thoughts, he realized three things. He literally ran away from his problems. Had he not been a werewolf, he most certainly would have fainted. And he was very naked. In the middle of the woods, no less. Which woods, he didn't know. Just some random, unknown woods that the wolf chose to steal him away to on a whim.

The next Fuhrer indeed.

Oh this was a total fucking disaster.

"Smooth move."

The words hit Nathaniel like ice water. He wasn't only naked, after transitioning from werewolf to human. There was a witness. Fantastic. This was really turning into an epic fucking shit show.

"Relax. It's not like I haven't seen you naked before. Here. If it'll make you feel more comfortable though."

That's when a pair of pants and a t-shirt, hit him in the back of the head. On closer inspection as he lifted them from the ground, Nathaniel discovered they were his clothes. Swiftly pulling them on, he shifted his attention towards his benefactor.

[Image: Tr5MddU.gif]
Lila Laroque

"I take it the transformation process leaves you a little thrown."

"A bit. Yes."

"I was wondering why you didn't recognize my voice right off the bat."

"Your second comment cleared things up fairly quickly. How did you follow me? I know you can't teleport like Azrael."

With a smirk, Lila held up her right hand, revealing a silver ring.

"It was a gift from my father, simply think of where you want to go, twist the ring and you're there. He gave it to me when I went away to college. So I could study abroad and still pop back to join him for a meal, every now and again."

"I assume that's how you got the clothes."

"You assume, correct."

"Still, how did you know I was going to be at this forest, I didn't even know that."

"That's simple silly, I thought of you and then, I was here."

"Interesting. Well, I've learned long ago, not to question your father's inventions. No matter how irrational and impossible they seem."

"He does manage to bridge that gap rather often. So often that I don't even notice it anymore, then again he did raise me. Anyway, are we going to talk, about what happened back at the hospital?"

"I kind of... sort of, may have freaked out."

"Yeah, you did."

"Then I felt the wolf trying to take advantage of the situation, rather than changing right there, in the middle of the hospital, I chose to make an exit. Figured that wouldn't have been the best spot to unleash the beast."

"You're okay now though, right?"

"I should be. Yes. I'm alright."

"Good. Do you maybe want to try talking again? Away from the hospital? At my place perhaps? I left Grey there with a reliable friend but I'm certain they won't want to stay there all night and we have much to discuss."

"We do, indeed."

"So then, that's a yes?"

"It's a yes."

"Excellent."

Lila walked up to Nathaniel and linked her arm through his as she held up her hand.

"Hold on to your metaphorical hat."

With a twist of the ring, both Lila and Nathaniel, vanished from sight.

[Image: JPwxTsg.png]

"A challenge? Really? Is that what you suggest, Zane Norrison? Werewolf vs zombie? To see who would fair better in battle? Alright, Zane. As you wish. If you want to face the wolf and have your body ripped apart in the center of the ring, I'd be happy to grant your request. I'm not sure the others in this fight will take kindly to such an occurrence but their happiness or comfort is of no concern to me. So that really doesn't matter."

"Although, you should probably get some affairs in order, if this is going to take place. While I don't think your injuries will kill you, there should be someone there to gather up your body parts. Wouldn't want anything to be missing, when you have yourself stitched up. I wonder who will be tasked with such an interesting endeavor. Obviously, you won't be able to do it yourself, correct? Or am I wrong in that assumption? Can you control your limbs when they're severed, make them do things, despite their disconnection from your body?"

"Do you even know? Well, if you don't then this should be a learning experience for you, because I plan on tearing you to pieces. In a way that no human could survive. An arm in one direction. A leg in another. Your head tossed at the ring announcers' table. It'll be fun. Then, after the match is over and done with, the scavenger hunt for your body parts can begin. Much like children searched for eggs a couple of days ago, a hunt to find all of Zane's pieces can come into play. Hey, I could even make it really interesting and toss around some of your internal organs, just to make it extra challenging."

"To think this all is going to come about, based on your idea, Zane. You might be dead and reliant on brains, but that mind of yours, it's like a steel trap. Thank you for coming up with such a wonderful plan. I look forward to enacting it fully."

[Image: VADiENp.jpg]
[Image: CbviDqC.png]
Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Nathaniel Idenhaus's post:
Corey Smith (04-24-2019), Roxy Cotton (04-24-2019)