Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 11:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Broken current - When reality silences the sizzle to that electric charge
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-09-2019, 12:09 PM

[Image: 7EfQFUN.jpg]

So this is what it has finally come down to - medication. The stark, brutal reality of the situation cut through Ezra, like a knife as he grimaced almost as painfully as if that blade had been real. Slicing deeply into his flesh, producing only the most darkest and thickest of blood, that could be summoned forth.

Ezra Blackwater was not naive though, he knew there were times when he was a bit off. That he had his quirks and could occasionally display a pattern of behavior that wasn't always normal. From the time he was a small child, he taught himself techniques to mask the idiosyncrasies. Ezra was highly intelligent, with a gifted mind that was truly quite like no other. Always thinking and processing, on a level that excelled the comprehension of most. He saw situations as puzzles or patterns and he not only addressed them but he also solved them, internally as such. On top of that he was highly observant and had near perfect recall.

These assets are what built the steps and laid the plans for formulating ways to distract others from noticing certain questionable mannerisms. Like a magician doing a slight of hand trick, if someone is focused on one aspect they rarely pay attention to another. They are also the base elements that led to his true calling in life... computers. Which led to his career path of being a computer programmer, software engineer/analyst and graphic designer. Freelance, of course. Akin to what his brother Donovan accomplished in the realms of accounting and financial consulting. Both brothers were equally as prosperous in their chosen occupations as well. Financially set, with a sizable income, that allowed them both pretty cushy lifestyles. Neither would ever have to relay on Ramen noodles for dinner, that's for sure.

The only difference was that while Donovan preferred attention and the finer things in life, Ezra was perfectly happy with the shadows and creature comforts. With that being said, that never stopped him from joining in on his brother's antics. He was one third of the Brothers Blackwater, after all. However that was an altogether different set of circumstances. Set apart and separate from the everyday aspect of the day-to-day life, that he led. Together; the Brothers Blackwater, almost operated as a unit, often joking about possessing a "hive mind" like quality. Apart they couldn't be more divergent, although regardless of that they could also strangely sense things about each other. Pains, joys, sorrows and to top it all off, they had a keen understanding about the workings of each other's minds and thought structure. It was a (fraternal) triplet thing.

Which is the precise reason that Ezra went to the doctor as requested by Donovan and Raphael. They were concerned. Worried. Only wanted what's best for Ezra. His well being and stability were their prime concern and lately, it had been getting increasingly off kilter. Ezra didn't really see or understand this at first since he didn't detect an unusual change or severe alteration in his mannerisms. However, even he had to admit that his last "episode" had been a bit extreme. It led to him freaking out on Ivan, his warm, snugly, security blanket of a boyfriend.

Astonishingly enough Ivan didn't break up with Ezra but deep down, Ezra knew that it really opened Ivan's eyes and gave him something to think about. In spite of Ivan saying nothing of the sort, Ezra could sense the shockwave as clear as he could feel the slight elctro-vibrations and pulses, within the air. So here he was... in Dr. Ottoman's office, at the end of his appointment, sitting upon the last page of this chapter, waiting for the final shoe to drop. The anticipation for his diagnosis felt like the expectation of a guillotine blade upon its unfortunate victim, from the poor sod awaiting the final cut's perspective.

"Well Ezra, I think it's time we discuss medication."

There it was. Ezra knew it was coming and like a forthcoming pull on the trigger of a pistol planted at the back of one's head, there came the inevitable - BANG! For a second, his vision went tunnel eyed and his breath haltered as his heart skipped a beat. Sound became muffled and as the good doctor continued to speak, the words failed Ezra's ability to comprehend them. It was almost like Dr. Ottoman was replaced by the teacher from the Peanuts cartoons. The whole experience was unnerving to say the least. Swallowing hard, Ezra squinted his eyes tight and gave his head a quick shake as he attempted to refocus his thoughts.

"Apologies. Could you repeat all that?"

Eyes popped open to be greeted with concern, Ezra gave a soft laugh and shrugged.

"Sorry, my mind was elsewhere."

Dr. Ottoman nodded and jotted down something quickly into Ezra's file, much to Ezra's growing distress.

"I'm prescribing you two different medications. Risperdal which should help with your bipolar behavior and Paroxetine to curb those OCD tendencies."

Ezra fought back the urge to bite his nails, appeasing it with a tiny portion of his lower lip.

"Risperdal? Don't they usually prescribe that to people with schizophrenia? Schizophrenics hear and see things that aren't there. Experience delusions. I don't have those issues, I am not schizophrenic."

"That's correct but often times it is used to treat individuals with bipolar disorder, when there are episodes involved like the one that you described experiencing. With your boyfriend, Ivan. It showed borderline attributes to psychosis."

"So I am crazy. Good to know."

Feeling deflated and weak, Ezra sunk back in his chair and sighed. Dr. Ottoman swiftly scribbled on his prescription pad and tore off the sheet. Promptly placing it in front of Ezra, with a smile.

"We don't use that term around here."

"Of course you don't."

Gradually Ezra, pulled himself out of the chair as he snatched the piece of paper off the desk. The journey from chair to door, felt like an eternity and right when Ezra's hand finally met the knob, he heard the doctor call his name. He acknowledged this by simply turning his head Dr. Ottoman's way.

"Don't be disheartened. You'll be fine. Diagnosis and treatment leads to stability and control. Which progresses into healthy living and a better you. So chin up. This isn't the end of the world after all."

Big, broad, face consuming smile.

"Have a pleasant day, Ezra."

"Yeah. You too, doc."

With that, Ezra opened the door and stepped out into the glaring fluorescent light of the waiting area, only to discover Raphael and Donovan sitting there. Looking mighty uncomfortable with their surroundings. It made Ezra chuckle at the mere sight of them and the sound of his laughter instantly drew their attention. In unison. Which added to Ezra's amusement, tenfold.

"Congratulations! I'm nuts!"

He declared like a nurse announcing the gender of an infant to an expectant father, followed immediately with a smirk. This caused the receptionist to direct her focus towards Ezra, piercing him with invisible daggers that shot from her gaze. She was a large, wall of a woman, that appeared to be more linebacker, than lady whose main priority was answering phones.

"Trunchbull."

As soon as Ezra whispered this as loudly as a whisper could get, without being considered speaking normally, Donovan and Raphael burst out laughing. Simultaneously rising, they joined Ezra, taking position on either side of him. Donovan patted Ezra on the back and then slipped a pair of sleek, expensive looking shades onto his face.

"C'mon brother, lets get outta here. Before the headmistress, throws you in the chokey."

All three brothers then exited the waiting area, with Ezra in lead and Donovan and Raphael, trailing right behind.

[Image: Jd6y7AM.png]

"Give me Blackwater!"

"Oooo... that still sends chills down my spine."

"It sounds so scandalous."

"Well, Deacon. Here I am. You've got me. I'm all yours. For one night only, you get the pleasure of experiencing Ezra Blackwater, live and in person within the squared circle. Our theme for the scheduled festivities? First Blood!"

"They drew first blood, not me!"

"Okay John Rambo, I can appreciate it. That sounds like it could be fun. Seeing which one of us will bleed first. Huh? I wonder if any woman in this federation, ever competed in this sort of contest of combat cause I would think it would get mighty weird for the individual clearing that lady to fight. It would have to get real personal with the questioning because technically, if a lady is ragging during the fight, shouldn't that be an instant DQ? Like literally right as the fight starts. Ding. You lose. It sounds like discrimination but it really shouldn't be seen that way. The match is titled, First Blood. That means first to bleed. If a dude that experiences chronic nose bleeds got in the ring and blood suddenly started gushing out of his nose, right as the bell sounded, I would say that he should be considered the loser as well. Because it makes sense and if it don't make sense, it don't make dollars. Which is exactly what would happen cause in both those situations, the fight would be terrible. The wrestlers shouldn't have even bothered walking out to the ring, awful."

"Anyway, you don't have to worry about either of those circumstances with me, I am neither woman nor am I a chronic nose bleeder. Just to clarify, I'm also not a hemophiliac. Ugh. Can you imagine if they started wrestling? What a fucking nightmare. It's not good to restrict people but come on... come on, that would be insane. Hahaha! Every fight would be a First Blood fight for them."

"Damn. I am going to get sued by a group consisting of hemophiliacs, women and chronic nose bleeders, aren't I?"

"Meh. Too late to take things back now."

"As I was saying, I'm all good to compete in this match. In fact, I sorta have an advantage. Since I can transform into electricity. While I could probably shock you till blood started flowing out of your ear holes. Maybe even every hole on your body, if I try hard enough. I don't see how you're going to get blood from a current of electricity? Also, when I transition from flesh to electricity it heals my injuries, so I could be at the cusp of a bloody nose and burst into electricity and then, it's like I hit the reset button. Good as new. Which you cannot do. So this is a real shitty match from your perspective. Considering advantages to disadvantages and the like."

"Hey but don't fret, Ezra. Other Ezra. Ezra Jackson. We'll still have some laughs and I promise to try and keep things as fair as possible. To an extent. Then well... y'know, I'm not going to simply let you win. Still all things considered, this should be an epic fight for the ages. Ezra vs Ezra. Electron vs Deacon. Live and ready to run rampant, beating the shit out of each other till someone bleeds. That's awesome. And I personally pledge to you, my worthy adversary, to bring everything that I've got to this fight. I'm fairly certain you shall do the same as well. I look forward to the challenge and strongly suggest you invest in some rubber soled shoes. Don't want to make things too easy for me, right?"

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post