Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 11:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shit!!
Bane Williams Offline
Just That Good

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

06-05-2013, 11:55 AM

Firstly I'd like to apologise to everyone involved in my match this week for the no show.

I was out drinking last night and was involved in a little scuffle. My phone got smashed in the process which made writing and posting an RP impossible. I now have to go up to the hospital as it appears that I may have done more damage to my wrist than I first thought (obviously alcohol dulling the pain at the time.)

I'm posting this from a friends laptop at the minute, just wanted to update everyone and apologise. I'll take a severe burying from management for the next few weeks if that is the done thing here.

Again, I'm sorry folks Sad

[Image: tbbw.png]
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-05-2013, 12:04 PM

No problem mate, hope your wrist is better soon, and hope the phone was an iphone, they're better broken (kidding). Also if you have any problems with something I write in future, the pm button is right there.
Hate Post Like Post