Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Hit U Like a Hurricane
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-12-2019, 09:28 PM

"So, another 'neck, huh? The name's Sarah Gordon..."

The camera opens up to Reeve's younger sister.

"...but you? You can call me Snow."

Snow is standing in a darkly lit room, dingy lightbulb dangling loosely abover her head. She continues to speak...

Snow: Brian? Brian Storm. From the South.... boy, I gotta tell ya, if I didn't know better I'd say yer pokin' fun at me an' muh bro. You show up with this here tripe, fightin' with yer family an' not even mentionin' the best damn tag team in this here compn'y?? Boy, you just did yerself a disservice by makin' this an easy win fer the Perfect Storm!! An' yer partner Olive Pendershire or whatever, she ain't even showed her damn face!!! Which jus' goes tah show she's somewhere out there in this great big world, quakin' an' shakin' in her boots. Boy howdy, I think we're lookin' at a handicap match come tomorr-ah!! Lil man... I'd be watchin' muh damn back if'n I was you, ya big ol' lump ah shit!! Hit the bottle, HARD, so's you can make yerself step in the ring with the future tag champs... We'll be seein' ya, muh friend. Maybe bring them brothers ah yours.......

"Yer gonna need 'em."

Snow grins a vile smile, before reaching up, grabbing the light's cord, and pulling it down..... plunging the room into darkness.

= = = = =

We open up once again to the Hell Hole arena in DisneyWorldLand, the Hell Hole being the official arena for World Sports Entertainment, Kid Kool's newly aquired wrestling company. Rain and Snow are in the ring, no audience, but KK is standing with them in the center of the squared-circle. Snow speaks up, "So.... what'd ya call us here fer??"

KK: Well, I had an idea. Would the two of you like a warm-up match before you face Brian and Olive? I know it's been a while since you've teamed. Rain, I know you've taken a break for the past year or so, and Snow has been working alone on the indie circuit.... I've got two grade-a pieces of talent ready to run you through the paces and see where you're at... whadya say?

Rain: Uhm...

Snow: YER ON!!! XD

Rain: .....uhhh.....

KK: Then it's settled!! BOYS... come on down!!!

"Sk8er Boi" by Avril Lavigne hits and Skater Boy comes gliding down the ramp on his trusty skateb--"IF YA SMEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL....WHAT THE BROCK....IS BAKIN'!!!" ......Suddenly, Brock Hendrix comes running down the ramp, accidentally knocking Skater Boy off the ramp, sending him crashing through a stack of four tables... the skateboard is in shambles!!! Brock slides into the ring and yanks the microphone from Kid Kool...

Brock: HEY! The Brock says, The Brock has got a team for you two sidewinders!! Let the Brock proudly introduce HIS tag partner... all the way from Hicksville, Arkansas.... the Arkansas Garden Snake, DRUNK ASS.........Austin........STEVENNNNNNSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!~!

The sound of glass shattering is heard, and Drunk Ass Austin Stevens steps through the curtains to the sound of 'Won't Back Down' by Fuel. He stomps down the ramp, and now Rain is truly showing his fear. Snow asks him why he's been so fearful, and he tells her about how it's been a little over a year since he stepped foot in a ring, and he hasn't been training, and he was already having a terrible career if you could even call it a 'career'... he can't even remember the last time he picked up a win...

Snow: We can take these guys, Reeve. Don't let the fact that'cha been away from the ring make ya doubt yerself. Yer one of the BEST, an' you inspired me tah step my feet in the biz!! Don't give up b'fore the fight's even started...y'know??

Rain:...I know, hun. ...Thank you. <3

Snow: NOW LET'S GET THESE HERE CREAM PUFFS!!!

KK signals for the bell, which there isn't one, but regardless, Brock and Austin run toward Rain&Snow, but both siblings leap out of the way at the very last second! Brock and Austin's skulls collide, and they fall to the canvas. Rain lifts up Hendrix, irish whips him toward the ropes, and on the rebound Rain hits a wicked dropsault, knocking Brock down for the moment! Drunk Ass spins Rain around, going for a Drunk Ass Drop [stunner]....but Stevens is spun around himself, right into a SNOW PLOW [stunner]. Snow lays Austin out, before going for the pin. KK counts the fall, but there's only a two before Stevens kicks out. Austin pulls himself up by the ropes, gives Snow two thumbs up, before laying in a few fists to the mush. Snow is backed up into a corner, before she receives stomp after stomp after stomp....Stevens gives off two more thumbs up, before pulling Snow up, whipping her into the ropes, and on the rebound Austin leaps upon her with a Lou Thesz press, before offering up a few knuckle sammiches!! Rain rips Austin off from his sister twirling him around into a Velvet Cutter!! But here comes Brock with the BROCK BOTTOM, BROCK BOTTOM, BROCK BOTTOM!!! Brock goes for the pin, KK again counts the fall, but Snow breaks it up by pouncing on the current and reigning WSE champ! Snow pulls Brock up and loads him up for her patended Snow Shovel, dropping the champion with the modified Death Valley Driver!! [modified bcuz it has a different name, of course] .....With Brock out, Rain & Snow bring Drunk Ass back to a verticle base... Snow picks up a canister of alcohol. She takes off the cap, before chugging down some............before spitting it at Stevens!!! He looks shocked, seeming more worried about the wasted beer than he does about these two tearing him apart. Snow then smashes the canister against Austin's head, alcohol pouring everywhere, along with blood gushing from Austin's mouth and nose. Snow tosses Austin to Rain........SHOT IN THE DARK!!! The superkick knocks Austin flat out............. but before either Rain or Snow can go for the pin, KK grabs the mic once more, "RAIN! SNOW! This match is now a one on one match, as part of the WSE Title Tournament. Brock has made it to the second part of the tourney, and his opponent for this round is...........AUSTIN STEVENS!!! Rain, Snow, go commentate on this shit, PRONTO!!!" ...The Perfect Storm walk out of the ring and toward the commentary desk, a bit reluctantly to be honest. They both take a seat, pull on their headsets, and begin to call the "match", if you can even call it that.... Brock pulls Austin up by the wrist.....

Rain: BROCK BOTTOM, BROCK BOTTOM, BROCK BOTTOM!!! That man just laid out Austin with the SAME move he laid me out with earlier.... and I'll tell ya, babe, that's a pain that's gonna linger!!!!!!!!

Snow: Ya got that from a damn Tiny Toons episode, didnt'cha?

Rain: ......Maaayyybee. ^_^

Snow: Oy... Fuckin' hell. Anyfuck, Austin Stevens is gettin' back up, and he's ah-rushin' intah that there Bahama Bull with a big ol' Arkansas-sized lariat!!!

Rain: BUT BROCKY DUCKS UNDER!!!! Brock then turns around.....Austin does likewise.......SPINEBUSTER ON THE MAT! Drunk Ass just dropped Brocky with the Double-A spinebuster!!!

Snow: And now he's-ah mockin' Brocky with his own version ah the Brock's Elbow!!! THE DRUNK ASS ELBOW DROP CONNECTS!!! Austin drops two, count 'em TWO elbows to the chest of The Brock!! Brock tremors from the impact, buh-fore rollin' over on-tah his stomach.... Drunk Ass looks as if he's 'bout tah finally hit the Drunk Ass Drop but-LOWBLOW!!!! Kid Kool uppercuts Drunk Ass Austin Stevens in the nuts, and Brock gingerly rolls the former WSE champ up for a pin;

...............3!!!

Rain: OHMIGAWD!!! Brock has just won the match, and he's headed toward the THIRD round of this massive, 100+ wrestler tournament, just to keep hold of the title he already owns!!!

Snow: All y'all watchin' this shit at home on yer fancy lil computers and vidja game systems and celly-lur phones... hope y'all got a kick outta this match and stay tuned to the WSE Nutwerk fer the next round!!!

Rain: Asta La Vista, betchez!!!! ^.^

The camera fades again as we see, once again, Kid Kool lifting Brock's hand to the air, as Brock holds the WSE World Title into the air with his other hand.... The Champ is headed for the next round, and he couldn't be more ready...

= = = = =

Kid Kool is sitting at his home office desk, in his overly comfortable Laz-e-Boy. He is typing away, working on the official Paradox website, which he plans on unleashing a brand new and improved version of very soon. He plans on unvealing the website via his XWF Twitter account, @kool_beanz_123 ....He has quite a handsome smile plastered across his face, as he continues his work, pleased with what he's putting together... "This is gonna stun the WORLD!! Nobody'll believe it... they're gonna LOVE.THIS.SHIT!! XD "

He then turns the chair so he's facing the camera. He motions toward the desk, where we find his HeavyMetalWeight title laid out upon the surface. KK lifts the strap off the desk, and drapes it over his shoulder, smiling from ear to ear.

KK: So, I still have this thing, which makes me VERY happy... at least I have some form of gold, right? Just like with publicity, ANY belt is a GOOD belt, because any belt has the potential to help launch your career into superstardom. Just look at Gilly.... he held the Xtreme title so many times he lost count, and the belt was looked down upon for so long. However? Now, it is the second most prestigious title in the XWF, and it's ALL thanks to the Gill-meister. Same thing with this championship right here. I swear that I will keep working toward this title each time I get it stolen from me. I'll use all of the sneakiness I can muster, till I make this belt just as important to the company as the Xtreme strap. And that's not a bet, a promise, a threat or a prediction.... it's a FACT, jack!! XD

Suddenly, the phone rings... KK answers.

KK: Hello?........DEMI?!?!?!?!? I've been waiting for y--......... oh. You have a restraining order against me? 1,000 miles you say? Uhm...where are you?.........New Orleans, to see Dolly Waters beat the tar out of Vita Valenteen? Uhm...well, thanks for the heads u--...........hello?? ...Demi? ......DAMMIT. *he slams the phone down*

KK: Well, I guess I'm gonna have to rocket outta here... XWF Galaxy, keep rootin' for The Kid, I'm gonna take off a few shows, but I'll be back in time for War Games!! Maybe even a bit before.... catch y'all on the flipside, mi amigos... RAWK ON!! ^__^ <333

= = = = =

"So... Olive. Brian. Guy and gal, I am like, so TOTALLY stoked right now!! XD "

The camera opens, this time showing The Storm himself, Rain, aka Reeve Alexandra Gordon. Reeve smirks cute-ishly at the camera, as we find him standing in his bathroom, shiny, silvery pants on, no shoes, no shirt, his hair messy but presenting every color of the rainbow [making it gorgeous nonetheless], a crystal dragon pendant wrapped loosely around his neck, and his lips bedazzled with SPARKLES!!! ^.^ ....He gazes into the mirror, our camera pointed at said mirror, with Rain's mirror image looking back at us.....

Rain: Olive... I've seen your work. What a shame you didn't take the time to give me some material to work with, or I'd totez be adressing it right now, but I guess I'm just not worthy. :^( ....How d'ya feel? Will you even be able to make it to the arena, gurl? Do you have the mumps, the measles, pneumonia, have you listened to too many Lil Wayne songs on the radio, what?? I LUV U GURRRLLL!!! XD ....trust. <333

Rain giggles softly to himself... "Love you, darlin', but ya know... when we get in that ring? All the love and adoration goes out the window. I love you cuz all the times I've heard you speak and all the times I've seen you whip ass in the ring, but, uh... I'm gonna have to HATE you for five minutes, till my hand's raised in victory. And I'll use the fact that you didn't even show your face on the XWF Network as the fuel FOR that hate. Olly... wake the FUCK up and give me something to fire back at! It's a shame, ya know? We coulda been besties...

"Guess that's out the window now as well, huh. >_< "

Rain: ...As for you, "bRian"...uhm, dude? No... No, no, no, you're RIPPING ME OFF!! >:^( ...It's totally obvs, and I'm not gonna take it! As soon as I saw your shoddy little application sent into the XWF website, I just KNEW you were aiming to be me, cuz, well, everyone does, right? ^_^ ....You're from the South, like me. Your names all jakked, like mine was [raYne]. And you apparently like dogs.... something I know a lot about. Had quite a few 'dogs' in my time. Cute ones, long ones, shaggy ones..........all kinds, and I loved 'em all!! XD

Rain: But anywayz, it won't take much to put the two of you away and pick up the first win for the Perfect Storm. What does worry me, is this group of guys that's been posting videos on the website. They wear 'anonymous' masks, they attacked Kid Kool a couple of shows ago, they keep sending out pictures and images associated with a group known as the illuminati, or the 'new world order'.... I've checked up on stuff like that for a long, long time, and it makes me afraid. Even more afraid than me stepping back into the ring after a year and some change... even more afraid than having to sit through a John Rogan promo. >_< ......I feel like these guyz wanna take over the XWF, and that's TERRIBLE!!! :^( .....They keep spewing out all this garbage about how the XWF is in tatters but I look around, and I see a wealth of talent. From our Queen to our Universal champ, to the Xtreme champ Mastermind, the Blackwater Brothers, Dolly and even Kid Kool.....this place doesn't need and doesn't WANT these four [or more] clods draining the Exx-Dubbya-Eff of its energy. All they care about is killing a company that's so close to the top of the mountain we can taste it. And Vinny Lane is an AWESOME Chairman, regardless of whatever these guys say!!! >:^( .......tho..... I feel like I shouldn't say anymore, cuz they might come after me first. >_< ....so, moving right along--

Rain hears the door bell ring... He turns on his heel and walks toward the front door.... he looks through the peep hole and smiles, "TONY!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHMIGAWD AM I GLAD 2 SEE U!!! ^____^ ...Come on in, Tony-Tone!!"

Rain's ex lover is at the door. Formerly known as Tony Spaghetti, he now goes by his birth name, Tony Santiani. He used to weigh 285 in fat... now? He's ripped and weighs about 232 in pure muscle, 1% body fat. Rain embraces his former love, Tony returning the gesture. They wrap their arms around eachother for a bit, before Rain leads Tony into his house by the hand, as Tony grins. "So, uh, Reevie... ya still single? Still wrestlin'?"

Rain: You still have that Brooklyn accent? ....the answers to all three are a resounding YES,YES,YES!!! XD

Tony: You tryin'ah be Daniel Bryan, or tryin'ah remind me of all those good times we had tah-getha'?! Heheh. :P

Rain: Oh Tony..... it's fantasmah-GLORIOUS to see you here again!!..... I still luvv u, u kno'? ^__^

Tony: Reevie... I know. But lookin' at my cell, I see a LOTTA peepz on Twitter, Facebook, XWF.com... everyone's tellin' yooz tah focus on ya career.... maybe you should start takin' they-ah advice??

Rain: ..........you know........ you're right. From now on, I'm forcing myself to train at 100%, compete at 130. These people think I'm some kinda joke, like they call Kid Kool ALL THE FRICKIN' TIME?

Tony: ........who's Kid Kool?? Ain't that some kinda NES game???

[Image: 1597_5bd4d2a0282fc7.72360514_NES_20-_20K...1540674984]

Rain: .....nvrmnd. Anyhoo, where's my sister? You know.... the other one? Have you heard from her?

Tony: You mean....Ramona?

Rain: YESH!!! ^_^....how is she??

Tony: Well, she's been dealing with a lot of pressure at her new job. She's been talkin' tah me on that FaceSpace shit an' she's a drug smuggler.

................ .......... ........ ....

Rain: ...... WHAT?! o__O

Tony: Hahahahaaha, got'cha!!

Rain: Ahhh, ya got me!! XD ...Now really, what does she do?

Tony: Smuggle drugs. .....

Rain: .....Well.... at least it pays well. .-.

Tony lets out the stinkiest fart of the day.

Rain: THE HELL?! TONY?!

Tony: They call that a 'reference'. Hey Brian Storm, I BEAT YA, BITCH-CAKEZ! Try that one on fah size!!! XD

Rain holds his nose as Tony pats him gently on the head, apologizing to his man, as the camera fades out...

= = = = =

Snow is grocery shopping with her girlfriend and former wrestler, "MuddaFukkin" Martha Faulken. They're currently looking for ingredients for Martha's special, home-cooked, deluxe Mexican rice.

Snow: Hurry up, I'm missin' muh stories!! >:^(

Martha: If it's worth doing, it's worth the time and effort. And you know how much you love this stuff! Though, it seems to make you REEEALLLYYY horny for some reason. :-/

Snow: .......I'd love it more if we were already at home, eatin' that shit, watchin' muh shows and finger-ban--

Martha: WHOA, WHOA,WHOA, no.... Don't say it, I'm not in the mood. >_<

Snow: I wanna go home. .-.

Martha: GIMME TIME DAMMIT!!!! Ughh...

Snow: Okay, lemme do this.

Sarah grabs some tomatoes, tosses them in the cart. She grabs some Ragu, tosses that in the cart. She grabs some cheese, onions, spices, peppers and of course, rice.... she tosses it all into the shopping cart.

Snow: Now, what in the HELL was so damn difficult about that??

Martha: I'M SORRY, jiminy crickets you have a bad attitude today, what crawled into your vagina and died??

Snow: Nothin, I'm just worried 'bout my match with Rain 'gainst them pinheads, Olivia Newton Gone and Billy Bob Brian... Rain seems skurred of his own damn shadow, an' I'm afraid he ain't gonna be much help... He's been outta the game fer over a year, and even if we win this match, we just might have a tag title shot soon 'gainst them Apex boys, and I don't want muh brother tah fuck it up fer us.

Martha: I'm sure his head is where it should be, focused on winning... those tag titles would go along way in reassuring him. BTW, where's he been?

Snow: He's been in like, ten, twenty diff'rnt mental clinics in the past year or so....they said he was better, but he seems worse. But yer right, them tag straps might help him get over his depression an' fear...

Martha: Make it happen, girly. <3

Snow and Martha embrace, passionately kissing, the ingredients for Martha's specialty stocked in their cart, Sarah ready to kick some ass alongside her bro....... the scene fades one last time as the love-birds gaze longingly into one another's eyes....

#we've_come_2_bring_u_HELL

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post