Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 11:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback request
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-12-2019, 07:33 PM

If I could get some feedback on my stuff for Savage, primarily the third piece, that would be awesome. I wanted to add trash talk to the third rp, I planned to read Lux's third piece and do precisely that after I finished writing and coding the story but there was simply not enough room. By the counter I had enough space left to write something like... you smell bad Lux and your mom dresses you funny too (example, lol), so I only went with the story. Anyway I really wanted to get this story out and I'm just curious how it was received. Any thoughts or opinions, would be very much appreciated. Thanx in advance Smile

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Brothers Blackwater's post:
Rain (04-15-2019), Roxy Cotton (04-15-2019), Tony Santos (04-12-2019)
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-15-2019, 08:44 AM

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=33288 - Lost my match, don't care, congrets Lux, I just really wanted opinions on this piece.

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Brothers Blackwater's post:
Rain (04-15-2019)
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-15-2019, 09:30 AM

I enjoyed your story. I found it well written and very novel-esque. My personal preferences are that I tend to have a bit of a distaste for "reply" style trash talk, where one person just fires back at whatever their opponent came at them with first rather than coming up with their own salvo to lead off with. I think of it like someone being dragged by a dog on a leash rather than being in control of the process. Outside of that, there was nothing really wrong with your writing here.

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Roxy Cotton's post:
Rain (04-15-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (04-15-2019)