Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 07:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Curtista T.V
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-12-2019, 11:34 AM

XWF LIVE…
Streamed on the XWF website.
Curtista T.V

The scene opens inside a slightly dark room. Only two tall lamps with chocolate coloured lamp shades, sat either side of a two seater, chocolate, leather sofa. The leather sofa was occupied by an individual, whom was not looking directly at the camera at this point, they were adjusting themselves, to try and get comfortable. Close by was a chocolate, leather chair which was empty and bare. The camera panned around slowly to view decor surrounding the room. There was a fireplace, with a cream coloured mantle piece. The fire slightly lit to give the room a bit of warmth and some more light for effect. On the mantle were a few trophies, tidely stood up and spread out. The camera zoomed in on the first one; A normal cup shaped, gold trophy which was engraved with the words, “World Wrestling Extreme Rumble Winner 2010 - Scully.”

The next one was slightly bigger but still gold with two model wrestlers on it. One wrestler had the other in a headlock. Engraved on this one was, “World Wrestling Extreme Youngest Heavyweight Champion 2010- Scully.”

A third one, which again was gold but this time was shaped in the form of a wrestling ring, “Total Xtreme Wrestling Grand Slam Champion- Scully.”

A fourth, again in the shape of a cup, “August 2012 Superstar of the Month- Scully.”

The last trophy..
"XWF Superstar of the Month- July 2016- Scully."

Above the mantle, we're ten different championship belts, all of them were displayed in a mahogany, wooden display case box. Each replica Championship title had “Scully” engraved on a gold, metal plate underneath with the date the title was won. The camera zoomed in on each one for a minute or so, individually; The first one which was situated at the bottom left, being the World Wrestling Extreme Tag-Team Championship. The camera moved up to the next one, being the World Wrestling Extreme UK Championship and at the top? The World Wrestling Extreme Heavyweight Championship.

The camera then moved to the bottom right of the wall, here placed in another wooden frame was the Total Xtreme Wrestling Tag-Team Championship. Again, the camera moved upward to reveal the TXW U.S Championship belt. Above that one another title, this time it had a red leather strap, the TXW Hardcore Champion.

At the top, Total Xtreme Wrestling's biggest title that they had to offer, the TXW Heavyweight Championship.

In the middle of the wall was the last three Championship belts; Of course starting at the bottom, the Xtreme Wrestling Federation Tag-Team Championship. Scully had captured this title on three occasions, with three separate partners. Scrolling up, the XWF Xtreme Championship. The title which is secondary to only the main title and defended 24/7, even in your sleep.

Last of all at the top, the title that everyone wants to win in their XWF career, the XWF Universal Championship.

Impressive right? Scully had achieved a lot and he was still only 29 years of age. Sure, Scully hasn't held a title in a couple of years but he still had plenty of time to achieve more or so it seems. The camera pans back to man sat on the leather sofa, Scully's best friend and personal interviewer, Matty aka Curtista. Needless to say Skulls other best mate, Alfie was occupying the camera. Curtista sat with a grin on his face, as the camera zoomed in on him.

”Welcome XWF Galaxy to the returning, ever so fantastic, CURTISTA T.V. I am your host, Curtista.

First and foremost, I'd just like to tell you how great it is… To be back. Anyhoo, as you know I am the greatest interviewer in the world of wrestling. I do not tell porky’s like XWF's own, Steve Sayors. I only interview one man and Curtista T.V only airs for one superstar. It's time to introduce the most underrated wrestler in XWF history.

From Birmingham, England…..

Sculllllllyyyyyy!”

The door opens and Scully enters the room. Curtista briefly stands up to shake his best mates hand and give him a friendly hug. Curtista sits back down as Scully places his backside on what was an empty, leather chair.

”Welcome back to the XWF, Scully. The XWF Galaxy have missed your beautiful face and you're amazing in-ring ability, not to mention, you're quality banter.”

Scully chuckles, ”Ohhh the sarcasm, hey Curtista?”

”I am been genuine here, Scully. I am a fan of yours and I appreciate greatness when I see it..”

”Thank you.”

”Now I've finished kissing your ass… Let's get on with this absolute masterpiece.

So Scully, I know the answer but the XWF Galaxy want to know the answer. Why did you briefly join the Sports Extreme Entertainment?”

”Firstly, I just want to state, that I DID NOT leave the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. I was still part of the active roster and I intended to perform in both. I was not given my marching orders, my contract was NOT terminated and I did not walk away!

People would say they smell bullshit but I have no reason to lie.

You will S-E-E one of the main reasons I went there but I was offered a stupid amount of money to make a number of appearances. I didn't even make one!”

”I have read some comments/posts on social media, suggesting you didn't like the XWF anymore?”

”That again, IS incorrect. I love the XWF and I'm not going to deny the fact, that it is hard. The XWF have and always have had, the toughest competition.

I thought if I went elsewhere I'd get an easier ride. I mean, I am hungry for gold. More gold to add to my collection. But I have to continue to work hard to do so and to be honest, I realise that I want to achieve that in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation!”

Scully then takes one of two bottles of mineral water from the coffee table, removes the lid to drink some. Curtista then asks his question.

”Do you feel that what happened with S-E-E, will affect your XWF career?”

”Opponents, the other XWF roster members still bring up my past to score points. They try but fail with their bollocks. Everyone has a past.

I have been , I have held the XWF Championship, a title I created as well as being in two Tag-Teams known as Team and Team 2.0. Some will say I was entertaining? Funny? People loved it when I would dribble and pronounce names and words wrong. When I would trip over and get a boo boo. Most loved that... Me. Highlights hey?!

Now everyone hates me or dislikes me in some way or other. Does that bother me? No... Not at all.

Could I feed them more material? Am I the gift who keeps on giving? They WILL use what happened to S-E-E against me. I know the XWF so well, I know for a fact, whoever I face, will mention that it folded and that's why I apparently returned with my tail between my legs. But they WILL be talking shit and they will be dishing out lies.

Because I am not returning, when I didn't actually leave in the first place! Now who's ]

”Fair point. I guess everyone who accused you of leaving is.. ]

Curtista laughs out loud as does Scully for just under a minute.

Curtista continues, [B][green]”Those days were great though, even I have to admit. I remember being in absolute stitches… Oh the innocence.

Last time we saw you in XWF was way back in…. February? The 13th funny enough, on Wednesday Night Warfare. Only two months ago…

You competed in Triple Threat match for the XWF Hart Championship...

Dolly Waters
- vs -
Scully
- vs -
Zane Norrison, who was the champ at that point.

Unfortunately, you failed to win and Dolly was victorious, when she pinned Zane.

What was going through your mind at the end of that match?”

[red]"Frustration at its finest. I was so close to winning the Hart Championship when I nailed Dolly with a steel chair. She barely but bravely kicked out. Zane launched the chair at me before receiving a knee in the mush from Dolly. I tried to break the cover up but I couldn't do it.

I seem to have a thing, where I'm close but I can't get over the finish line.

Dolly won the title and that is that!"

"You will be in action on this coming Saturday night, on Savage. You're opponent, Thaddeus Duke. His father was in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation when you joined. What did you make of Sebastian Duke?"

"I couldn't care less about Sebastian Duke. I never faced him I don't think but whilst we're on the subject, I did call him out once. That's right, just like I have recently with Robbie "Mother fuckin' pussy' Bourbon, I challenged senior to a match.

Daddy Duke got involved in my business, so I said to him... Come out of your retirement home and fight me, bitch! He declined, the old people's home wouldn't let him out.

It seems to me that people are all mouth, no bollocks these days. One thing no one can say about me is that I don't give them a hard, fought, competitive match. One thing is for sure, when you step in the ring with Scully, you better give 100% and more!"

"That is very true, Scully. So your opponent, Thaddeus Duke recently dropped a promo and he stated that you are,

"OVERRATED TRASH!"

What do you think of those comments?"

Skull shakes his head and smirks.

”Overrated? Underrated maybe. You never hear people give Scully the props I so rightfully deserve. Let's get something straight right now, there has always been a vendetta against my name. The American's don't like the British coming over to the U.S and being better at a sport, they are meant to be the best at. It's like American's coming over to England and actually being good at football, we all know that doesn't happen often. So the roster, management try and hold me back.

There is still discrimination against ME!

You see when I became Uni champ, there was no easy route for Scully. I didn't just get a title shot because management liked me. No. I had to work for it. I entered a gauntlet, NO ONE thought I would win, other than my Union pals and myself of course. I won the gauntlet, which may I add included a few legends, and then I beat both Peter Gilmour and Unknown Soldier in a triple threat match.
I became the number one contender. And then I defeated Vinnie in a ladder match.

What a fluke all that is and more? I heard young Dukester, also call my Uni win that! Some people, including that skinny Cunt, don't appreciate greatness and some people are straight up envious. I had captured the title that no one could take away from Lane. I had won the big one within two years of being here!

Granted some have won it quicker but some also get an easier route. Thaddeus, my question to you…

Why is it taking you so long? Scared to live up to your father's expectations?

Overrated? Pfffft… Underestimated against Vinnie, the same way I underestimated Peter Gilmour. The same way Duke Junior is Underestimating me… NEVER take this company for granted.. You will learn the hard way!”

Skull decides to once again, take a drink of his bottle of water after that longer rant. Curtista was simply drinking his whilst he listened to it.

”Thaddeus Duke also questioned the match choice, you have chosen. He claims that the only reason you chose a Scaffold match is because Thad has only been pinned twice. Why did you choose a scaffold match?”

”That sounds to me like Duke Junior is complaining. Bitching about the match stipulation. Whoever booked the match, left it to me to decide, so deal with it!

They gave me the decision, the choice of ANY stipulation. Sure, I could've chose a bra and panties match, Thad would've loved that wouldn't he? Seeing Scully opposite, in just a bra and panties?! There would've been an XWF Galaxy, ladies masturbating marathon. Women in the audience would've been squirting everywhere!

I could've picked anything. I could've chosen a flag on a pole, a tables, a ladder, a tables, ladder and chairs match. A submission, fall count anywhere, Dukes mum on my cock match… The stips are endless…”

Skull stops as he notices Curtista laughing uncontrollably. Skull smiles until Curtista after a couple of minutes.

”Glad you got that out of your system, Curtista.

Now as I was saying…

I was originally going to choose a Three Stages of Hell match but I changed my mind. You see, I came across an old interview on some wrestling news page with Loverboy’ Vinnie Lane. He claimed that a Scaffold match was one of his faves.

So I chose a scaffolding match because Vinnie can now be blamed for the end of Thaddeus Duke! He likes the match so much, see if he likes it when one of his star pupils falls to his untimely death…

As a character once said…

‘If he dies, he dies!’

Ivan Drago, Rocky 4 by the way.

I'm not going to have some scrawny little Cunt disrespect me the way Thad did. No… No…

No parent should have to bury their own child but unfortunately for Sebastian… That might become a reality.

Da End, Scully Has Spoken!”

”Woahh… Harsh words there my man.

Thank you for being on Curtista T.V and thank ya'll for watching.

That brings an end to Curtista T.V at this moment, tune in to Saturday Night Savage as Scully takes on Thaddeus Duke in a Scaffolding match. This will surely be…. Crazy!

Peace out… Bitches!”

Curtista and Scully smile into the camera as the Curtista T.V fades out….
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Scully's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-12-2019), Darius Xavier (04-12-2019), Jake Avery (04-12-2019), Kid Kool (04-12-2019)