Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fo' Lyfe Till Death Du Us Apart.
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-08-2019, 10:02 AM

[The scene opens up to JB inside his apartment, we see him in his pj’s sitting on the couch with his three-year-old son, as he plays with his son he gets called out by his wife. She was in a robe, with cream on her face as she speaks to him.]

“John, didn’t I tell you to go to the store to buy some food for the house?”

“I said I was going to do it.”

“You told me that last few weeks, and you didn’t do it. Don’t you realize that we need stuff in the fridge?”

“We have some few items in there.”

“Like what?”

[JB gets up from the couch, and hands the remote to his son. Then he opens the fridge, and finds nothing but some few expired things, then she takes out some eggs and places it on the counter.]

“…okay, you’re right. But, you do know that I’ve haven’t been in the ring in like two years right?”

“That doesn’t mean you aren’t responsible to buy groceries in this house, where’s the merchandising checks?”

[JB then pulls a box from the counter, and pulls out a check of residual check of $0.50 from the company, then she grabs the check and crumbles it and tosses it on the floor.]

“This is bullshit John, either you go back to your IT job in Howard County… or face the fact you won’t see me and your son again!”

[As she heats up the frying pan on the stove to make some fried eggs, JB then lift up his son and takes him to the master bedroom. He picks up some toys for him to play with, as he confronts Alyundi in the kitchen.]

“Look that job I had was good, but I got tired of that routine of same shit. I rather be on the road again, and wrestle again.”

“Do you realize that you are old? ...You don’t remember the time you got screwed over by the company?... you need to understand you aren’t in your thirties any mo’.. I don’t want you to get injured.”

[JB then hugs her on the back, and gives her peck on the cheek. Then he assists her with flipping the egg on the pan. John turn her around slow daces around the kitchen.]

“Just remember this one thing Aly, my dream is to move out of this apartment with all of us into a better home. If this run doesn’t work, then I will go back to my IT job and never wrestle for this company again.... you have my word.”

[She smiles at his proposition, and quickly heads back to the stove before the house comes in smoke. Then the scene fades into black.]

“I’m back bitches and bitchettes! As you may have known or guess, I have been out of the company for over two years since that failed Trio Belts run. From that point, I told myself that this company had nothing to offer me, and moved on to an IT job back home. The pay was good, and I managed to find my wife and a son out of it.

To be honest, I got tired of that cubical and took some months off away from it until they fired my ass. It’s alright though, I pulled through since I had a backup plan. That plan was wrestling in X Dub once again. Who am I facing on my return on a brand that was cooked up about a decade ago?

EDWARD?

Oh that prehistoric mad man, I mean he put up those words that might spook the next jig, but not even close to me though. Edward, you hit the nail right on that skull of yours, I should be teaching the next gen, I am OLD towards the next gen, but what do respect is the fact you acknowledge that I won’t leave the battlefield of Anarchy.

All I got to say is this my cave beast of the Trump era…. You may claim on giving me a warriors’ death… but that don’t faze a bastard like me. You might kill off the in ring specimen of JB, but not the hood and militant JB who will beat yo sorry ass into the caves where you belong.

See yo punk ass on the streets of Anarchy.”

[Image: tenor.gif]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-08-2019), Kid Kool (04-09-2019)