Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 11:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
EDWARD ON THE HUNT
EDWARD THE GREAT Offline
2x Strongest Warrior

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-09-2019, 07:10 PM

The scene opens to the jungles of Lord Thurston's backyard. Okay, so maybe it's less of a jungle and more along the lines of a few trees and some very well landscaped shrubs. Anyway, we find Lord Thurston pleading with a spear toting EDWARD who seems to be in the middle of a hunt.

"Edward please, I need for you to accompany me to the studio."

NO, EDWARD NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT FIGHT. EDWARD RATHER SPEND TIME HUNTING!

He says without pulling his attention away from a row of bushes that he suspects his prey to be hiding in.

"But Edward, if you want to prove that you're the best warrior in the XWF, you will need to accompany me to the studio and record a promo for your next match."

"WHY?"

"Because dear boy, that's just how things work around here."

THAT STUPID. TALKING NOT HELP EDWARD WIN, FIGHTING HELP EDWARD WIN.

"Yes, that's true, but if you refuse to record vigilantes for the XWF, then you may find yourself left off of the next card, and how can you prove that you're the best warrior if they don't give you matches?"

EDWARD GET MATCHES BECAUSE ALL OTHER WARRIORS WANT TO BEAT EDWARD AND PROVE THEY BETTER. EDWARD STILL NOT NEED TO TALK.

Lord Thurston breathes a deep sigh.

"Edward, I..."

SHHH! YOU SCARE AWAY EDWARD PREY!

Lord Thurston now finds himself at his wits end.

"Okay fine. I'll inform management to remove you from the match."

Edward seems to ignore Lord Thurston as he readies his spear and launches it into the bushes. It lands with a wet splat and that is followed by a sharp yelp from whatever he just hit.

EDWARD STILL BEST HUNTER!

He exclaims as he walks over to retrieve his spear...

"OH MY LORD! HAMILTON!?!"

And on the other end of it is Lord Thurston's pet kitty.

NO MY NAME EDWARD!

Before Edward could finish that sentence, Lord Thurston was already on the ground. The shock of seeing his beloved pet dead on the end of Edwards spear caused him to faint. Edward notices Lord Thurston laying on the grass unconscious and smirks.

GOOD, EDWARD NOT WANT TO SHARE ANYWAY.

Some time later, Lord Thurston awakens and finds a scribbling from Edward. It's not written in English since, you know, Edward can't right and all, but somehow Lord Thurston gets the message.

The following announcement has been paid for by Thurston Inc.

[Image: edwardvsbigdvsotherguyedwardnotcareabout.jpg]

[Image: EDWARDvs-YOU.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like EDWARD THE GREAT's post:
Jake Avery (04-09-2019), Kid Kool (04-09-2019)