Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Five reasons why I'm better than Gilmour
MrVyper Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

06-05-2013, 08:02 AM

WHY I'M BETTER THAN GILMOUR

For years I'd been the one every one looked at and said "Give it a few years and he'll be a star." Everywhere I went, 'a few years', 'a couple more years'. Well guess what, it's been over a FEW years now and I'm not as much of a Superstar as I DESERVE to be. My accomplishment range from founding, owning and making millions off my own company VyperInc to, becoming an MMA Middleweight Champion in the harsh heat of Rio. I had defeated everybody who has stepped in my path, bar two. Gilmour and his monkey Mistery were the reason I didn't claim my first taste of XWF Gold. My partner, Bryce wasn't much help either. But tonight I get a chance to avenge my loss. I get a chance to right the wrongs of High Stakes. I get a chance to vent my anger on someone who cost me what was rightfully mine.

Peter Gilmour, whether it was you or any of the other five assholes in that match, I could care less. It's real personal. You see I've made an unfortunate habbit of allowing others to deny my what is rightfully mine. But you see now I'm putting my foot down. I will avenge my ridiculous loss, and I shall make you pay for costing me GILMOUR!

--

[Image: 81578040_crop_650x440.jpg?1303346528]

The room is dimly lit, the backlights of a few lanterns manage to light around the figure of Zayne Vyper laying casually on a couch, with his hands tucked behind his head. Zayne then looks down at a packet of twenty cigarettes which are slung on the side alongside a lighter. Zayne sparks the lighter, putting the butt of the cigarette to his mouth and inhaling as to light the cigarette, he inhales a puff of smoke letting it out slowly before looking into the camera.

"Gilmour, everyones been asking me..

'How does it feel to have your first real challenge?..'
'Do you think you'll be able to make the jump up?..'
'Do you think he'll win?'..

The same ridiculous, moronic questions everywhere I go.. and I give them all the same answer..

Am I scared of Peter Gilmour? Hell NO.
Do I think Peter Gilmour will beat me? Double Hell NO.
Will Zayne Vyper go onto win the Wild Card tournament?.. Wait.. nobody has asked that. Yeah! As stupid as it sounds nobody has!"

Zayne's face has changed to a more puzzled frown and he is inhaling stronger drags on his cigarette and blowing it out disgustedly.

"Why has nobody asked this? Because they all think that YOU, "The King of Wrestling" or whatever you call yourself these days will defeat me. I laugh at these people. They must not have a brain.. have they not watched me compete? Have they not seen what I've done to everyone when the cards were stacked against me. I said "FUCK THE CARDS" and kicked the shit out of them anyway..

You know why? I can't stand losers. I can't stand people whining about losing, go out and do something about it and this is what I'm going to do Peter, I'm going to beat you at Warfare on Wednesday Night."

Zayne raises one finger on the hand he is not smoking the cigarette in, he then dabs the ash onto the floor out of shot, he then looks back up at the camera.

"Then, I'm going to go to Saturday Night Shove It and kick the living shit out of Dean Moxley McGovern to shut that whining little ass up and then I'm going to go to Wild Card Weekend and I'm going to win that chamber match and when I'm sat on top of the world looking down at everyone and everything, I will allow myself to spare a thought for you, so far down that ladder that you can't even see the soles of my shoes AHA."

Zayne finishes the cigarette after his laughter and adjusts himself to sitting up straight looking at the camera his elbows resting on his knees. A more intense look is in the eye of Zayne now, he is seething with anger, a slight red glow beams in his eye before quickly vanishing and the cocky and slightly sadistic smile of The Serpent returned.

"Anyway, Peter.. I said I was going to give you five reasons why I'm better than you so here they are..

1) I have never been pinned in Xtreme Wrestling Federation history, I have never been defeated in singles competition and I have never lost a championship belt I held in ever competition. Well let's just say you've done all of those things, lots and lots and lots of times, 'ey Peter? So there's three reasons in one for you?! God what must the other ones be?! So much excitement."

Zayne grins at the camera, his smirk reaching the very tips of his ear lobes and his now cleanly cut down and sideburns meet comfortably just under his long blonde hair.

"2) I don't rely on a tag team partner to drag me through all my matches, unlike you. With Mister Mystery, you'd never have ever gotten a chance at holding the Tag Team Championships.

3) Your the ugliest looking son of a bitch I have ever seen. I'm sure when you were born, the doctor held up the baby and slapped your mother, or father, however far along she was in the process. Oops.. have I said to much Gilmour? HAHA.

4) I own a multimillion pound business and organization and still manage to compete in professional wrestling all at the ripe age of twenty-four and lets be honest Peter.. you're not a real catch are you?

5) Rose say's I'm better in bed, and I'll leave it at that boy. I hope you don't have another one of those funny turns haha, the Vyper will see you in the Wild Card match but don't expect to be walking out at all, let alone with a victory... CIAO!"

Zayne kicks the camera and the transmission turns to a fuzzy static, the message well sent from the Vyper, he returns to his pit to lie in wait for Gilmour.

[Image: 11038946450a12997168457l.jpg]

"The leader of the egotistical society, the prosecutor of the weak, leader of the great."
I am, "The Serpent"
ZAYNE VYPER

Match Record
Win| Loss | Draw

5 | 2 | 0
Match Record:

Warfare: defeated Frost & SVD via High&Dry
Shove It: defeated Intemporaliter Scelestus w/ Swift Ion
High Stakes: defeated Dean Moxley via High&Dry
High Stakes: defeated by The Crimson Knights via escaping the cage.
Warfare: defeated Kristen Silver via Lights Out
Madness: defeated Danny Danger & Jonathyn Davydson via High and Dry.
Warfare: defeated by Peter Gilmour via pin-fall.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like MrVyper's post:
(06-05-2013), Unknown Soldier (06-05-2013)