Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 01:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Whispers in the wilderness
Jake Avery Offline
Heiðinn

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-05-2019, 10:58 PM

I made sure my shop was closed up tight, I didn't want someone getting in, magical or not. After doing so. I made a stop by my house and grabbed a few things and threw them in a gym bag, along with my Skeggøx, bearded axe in English. I made the weapon myself a few hundred years ago. The shaft was made from a branch off of Yggdrasil, The World Tree that connected the Nine Worlds. It was long so that I could wield it with two hands. The axe head was forged by the a dwarf from Nidavellir. I had the smith carve runes into the metal, it was to put two spells on the weapon. The first one was only I could pick it up and wield it, the second one was I could call the axe by name and it would come to me. I called her Astrid. After a shield-maiden I knew in my youth. She died in battle and was able to go to Valhalla but before doing so, she took the lives of sixty people. It was a sight to behold. Once I had everything I needed, rode with Sofia to the pack's woods. I had talked to Marcus, the leader of the pack. As we were driving. He was going to meet us there. I had never been there and had no idea where we were going. I didn't talk much on the way there, I wanted to know what was causing all of this trouble for my friend Marcus. It could a rang of things. A warlock or some dark druid or even a low tier Forest God. It could any one of those things, Hell it could be all three for I knew. I did talk a little bit here and there with Sofia. I asked how long she had been with the pack and she asked me how long I had been alive for. Little bit and pieces like that. It wasn't that long of a drive to the woods, maybe about twenty minutes, give or take.

We soon made it to our destination. He had to drive off the main road to get here. I gathered my gym bag and slung it over my shoulder. I took hold of my axe and waited for Sofia to lead the way. We walked to the boarder line of the forest and once there, we were greeted by Marcus. He was a tall man, taller than me. Standing at six foot seven and build like an NFL linebacker. He was fair skin like myself and dark black hair, slicked back. He screamed alpha. There was a reason why he was the top dog, err..wolf. We shook hands and said our hellos. Once that was outta the way, it was time to take care of business.

"Alright Marcus. What's going on here?

"I don't know, not even Sofia knows but there is one thing we do know for sure. Whatever it is, this thing. It's evil. Pure evil. I've never felt anything like it before."

Pure evil huh? Well that can't be good. That can't be good at all.

"I guess we'll find out huh? Lead the way to your gathering area."

Without another word we were off. I told them not to talk to me as we walked through the trees. As we did, I tapped into the element of Earth and tried to feel what it felt. Everything was all good, that was til we made it to where the pack met out on nights of the full moon. I could hear softy whispers, they sounded like a female was speaking. At first I couldn't make out what the voice was trying to say but after listening closely. The whisper was asking for help. Calling out to me, by my false name.

Jake.

Help me.

Please help me.

I'm so cold and hungry.

I ignored them. I could feel the darkness. Whatever, or whoever was causing this, was in fact pure evil. A demon maybe? Or some sort of dark spirit. I looked at Marcus and Sofia as they stood there watching me. I gave them a smile, letting them know all was okay. That in fact not being the case at all.

"Marcus, Sofia. It looks like I'll be staying here for the night. You were right about whatever this force is, it is indeed a force of evil. Something I have never felt before."

"Then if you're staying, I am too. I will not let this thing mess with my pack any longer."

That's an alpha for you. Even if he didn't want to say. He had to, unless he wants to run the risk of looking weak, but I could tell by the look in his eyes, he meant what he said. I turned to Sofia and waited to see what she would say.

"I'm not going anywhere. This being must be destroyed."

[red]"Good. I have something I must do before night falls. Do whatever you must."

I had a feeling that this was going to be a very long night and I was going to need all the help I could get. Something in the air told me that blood would spill, who's I didn't know but I was going to do my best to make sure it wasn't going to be mine or my friends. Tonight would be Hel.

TBC

"Deacon, you spineless fucking milk drinker. Where the fuck are you? You had enough time to come at me but do you know what I hear? By Odin's beard, not a single comeback or retort. My guess. You figured out you were fucked but even if you knew that. Your ass should have been fighting back. You should have stepped the fuck up and came at me head to head, blow for blow. You didn't. You're a fucking coward. A pansy sissy boy. Gods below. Do you know what this means? I'm going to kick the ever living shit out of you and show just how serious I am. I don't fuck around when it comes to battle. I'm a damn viking for crying out loud. I can't believe you man. I told you my Gods didn't forget about me but it seems yours have. A shame and a fucking waste of my time. I'll be taking the victory this Savage. Mark my words Deacon and mark them well. Odin may own you, but you're going to be my bitch. Fuck you.

Career Record
1ϟ2ϟ0

[Image: IRUJLVV.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jake Avery's post:
Ned Kaye (04-05-2019)