Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 07:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Now I'm laughing
ElPantera Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

04-05-2019, 08:08 PM

Quote:KK: That chick is CUTE as fuck!! XD ... do you really think she'd have a date with a guy like me?? o__O

TG: Absolutely! .... now, about that beer tab?? I'll give you her number if you come through for me on this one.

KK: Of course!! I'll TOTALLY rawk her world!!! XD ..YO, BAR KEEP!!! This man's brewskie's on me!!!

I'm amused. I am very entertained actually. I've watched his promo several times in the past hour, and laughed. To the woman who's planning on selling Kid Kool's autograph online for a new bike and a spa day, from him thinking he'd have a chance with a talent like Game girl, and of course his trash talk.

There's certain thing about this guy that I admit piss me off. His racism, his annoying behavior backstage, his oblivious nature, but in the end the majority of it amuses me. He drives around in a convertible that if shrunk could be sold with the Ken and Barbie collection, he's pretending to have the intelligence for running a business. It's all so sad, yet I have trouble taking my eyes away when he appears on camera.

See, I'll give the guy credit. He's very creative, and comes up with some nice ideas. This X-Treme cage match, for example, he can be given credit for it's creation. Wait, nevermind I'm wrong. I've seen this sort of thing a little over twelve years ago. I believe it happened in an event called 'December to Dismember' back in 2006.

Now, for anybody who doesn't remember this event. It's perfectly fine. The promotion that put it on didn't last, and it wasn't even in the e-wresting world. I assume Kid Kool watched it, and said 'hey I bet nobody knows that, let's try to say I invented it.'

We all know you're not that smart, guy. That's why some motherfucker called Tad can convince you to pay his bar tab, and he'd give you Game Girl's number. Why do you fall for stupid shit like that?

It's like a little girl walks up to the embodiment of a pedophile (if you're not caught up I'm talking about you Kid Kool) and ask if she can have your autograph. Did you really believe she wanted to hang it on her wall? To cherish it for the rest of her life? You're so gullible.

Do you know what gullible means Darren? Now, you don't have to ask Siri what it means. I'll tell you. It's an adjective meaning you're easily persuaded to believe something. Yes, you're the definition of gullible.

You've showed it multiple times in this promo. You let a little girl trick you into an autograph so her Mom could score a quick quarter on Ebay, you let Tad Griswald convince you he'd give you a girl's number to buy a bar tab.

Come on guy, do you really think he'd do that. Risk his reputation by being seen with a loser, such as yourself, in a personal setting. No. He wouldn't embarass himself like that.

I was glad to see this part though:

Quote:"WHAT THE HELL ARE ALL OF YOU LOOKIN' AT?! You people think I'm a joke? You think I'm a CLOWN, HUH?!

You're finally understanding. They don't think that you're a clown or a joke. They're like us in the XWF. They know you are. There's nothing that's going to change about that Kid Kool. You'll remain a joke until the day you retire from in-ring competition.

Speaking of retiring, I noticed once again you bought up how you, Kid Kool, are going to retire me. No, that's you being delusional. To 'retire' somebody you've got to be better than them. You've got to beat them one on one with even terms. That's something you don't have the ability to do.

You're right though. After Saturday Night Savage you won't see me in an XWF ring again. Yes, I will be retiring from the professional wrestling business, and you get the privilege of being my last match. I'm retiring on my own terms though. You won't be 'retiring me'.

You have this grand idea that you're going to step into that cage with me, hit me with some finishing moves, pin me, and put me 'out to pasture'. That's your fairy tale. Now, here's the reality.

I'm going to make you eat every word you said to me. I'm going to beat you from one side of that cage to the other. I'm going to take one of those boomboxes you love to carry around so much, and shatter it over your head, then I'm going to take that nice little stapler you talked about, and have fun all over your back.

I'm going to make you say 'Alejandro, I'm sorry I tried to be tough and call you nasty names. I know I'm just a little boy who makes shit up. I'm your bitch, please stop hurting me'.

Me, being the nice guy I am will oblige. I'll pick you up off that mat, hand you a handkerchief to wipe the tears from your eyes. I'll watch as the fans laugh at you, and the knowledge that your shot at the Hart Title is going to be nothing more then, a little girl like Dolly Waters smacking you around, your fantasy world will crumble beneath you.

I'll then push you down, and kick you. Yes, I will kick you when you're down. You'll scream and cry for your Mother, but it will be to no avail. Darren, I would have taken it easy on you, but you don't deserve it. You deserve to get that mouth smacked, that head kicked, that body punched, and that skin ripped open by that cage, plus the usage I'll get with all of those weapons.

So, tonight while you're dreaming about grandeur in the Hotel Del Rio, I'll be up thinking of different ways to hurt you, to maim you, to make Alejandro 'El Pantera' Rivera a permanent part of your dreams.

You'll then watch me kick ass, take name, and cash fat checks fighting the best the MMA world has to offer, while you continue to beg for undeserved attention.

See ya tomorrow night Darren.

[Image: alberto-del-rio-png-4.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ElPantera's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-06-2019)