Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 12:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you lost it Centurion - reply to CENTURIONS PROMO
JobberTooTree Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

04-03-2019, 08:10 PM

OOC: Because we can only do two promos I'm going to reply with a wtf type reply.

It is the middle of the night in the warehouse occupied by the Job Ber family and everything is quiet. Suddenly a set of footsteps is heard creeping into the main area and its Job Ber Too who sits down at a table and opens her lap top.

She had bern awoken by a text on her phone stating that someone had recorded a promo mostly about her and being talked about sexually. Knowing that her brothers would go beserk she needed to get a head of it herself.

She watched the whole promo and then decided to go live to the XWF Universe.

JOB BER TOO: "Centurion, what the fuck old man are you on? Are you on drugs because it sounds like that you are. You think I want to go out with you? Why the fuck would I?

You sound like a pediphile desperately wanting to touch a child so badly. Eww man. Is that what you want to be known around these parts for? Shame dude really shamefull. I wouldn't touch you with a barge pole.

Let's look at some of the things you said:"

Old Man Syndrome Said:Come to find out, they have a LOT to say, which is handy, because I have a lot to say, too. Especially to Job Ber Too. See, Too, you…you…
…you’re beautiful. Seriously, if I had known you were this good looking, I would have declined the match.

Job Ber Too rolled her eyes.

[Image: giphy.gif]

JOB BER TOO: "And you don't stop there. You continue on with your old man onslaught...."

OLD MAN SYNDROME Said:You’re a tough bad ass with gorgeous hair and beautiful caramel skin. Why aren’t you in magazines, or on TV more often? You equal ratings, and this company doesn’t even know it! I think it’s racism, honestly. Has to be.

JOB BER TOO: "It sounds as if you want to objectify me? Do you Centurion? How about if I do this?"

Job Ber Too starts undressing.

[Image: e70602f4384e859f3652e46404daea3a.gif]

JOB BER TOO: "So do you like what you see old man? Am I turning you on old man? Let's show everyone how sick you are. Oh by the way."

OLD MAN LOSER Said:I don’t want to fight you, Too.

JOB BER TOO: "You don't want to fight me? Instead you want to feel me up is that right? How dare you, you disgusting wind bag you. Your poor tag team partner. He expected you to have his back but instead you want me on mine with you on top. IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN."

[Image: giphy.gif]

JOB BER TOO: "I think we've heard enough, I know that I have. I've exposed you for the fool that you are, for the old man syndrome that possesses you, for the cheat that you are, and for the slime ball that you really seem to be.

"Next week TREE and I will destroy the both of you, Raven should be embarrassed that he's on your team. So until then. Go 'F' yourself."

Job Ber Too ends the promo.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JobberTooTree's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-04-2019)
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

04-04-2019, 01:57 AM

...You could have just said "no". You didn't have to be so rude about it.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Centurion's post:
(04-05-2019), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-04-2019), Darius Xavier (04-04-2019), James Raven (04-04-2019)
JobberTooTree Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

04-04-2019, 12:46 PM

CENTURION'S REACTION Said:...You could have just said "no". You didn't have to be so rude about it.

Once again Job Ber Too goes live to the XWF Universe.

JOB BER TOO: "RUDE!!!!! RUDE!!! You're calling me RUDE!!!! Now thats the pot calling the kettle black if ever I heard it."

"You're the rude one here OLD MAN - You blantly crossed the line by objectifying me, by being 'the man', and yet when I call you out on it live for all the world to see, so you want to cry 'rude'.... How dare you.... how fucken dare you..."

"Why don't you go crying to your good old buddy Raven, I'm sure your blubbering will make him feel better after you blantly didn't have his back by stating you didn't want to fight."

"Maybe he will really see the light for who you really are, a pathetic old man. Once again go cry to someone who gives a fuck."

Job Ber Too ends the promo.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like JobberTooTree's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-04-2019), Kid Kool (04-05-2019)
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

04-05-2019, 07:23 AM

"If I had any concern about Raven or this match, I never would have made the offer in the first place.

Do not mistake my flattery with weakness. I have said a lot of complimentary things about you, but the one thing I haven't discussed is your wrestling ability. That's because, quite frankly, you're nowhere near my level. So if this is the route you wish to take - to be antagonistic rather than being cordial, that's fine, but I'm warning you now - you're going to be in for a bad time. But hey, I respect your decision. I will treat you like every other wrestler I face in the ring. That's a bad thing in your case."

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021