Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 09:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Welcome to my life and your reality
John Rogan Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-03-2019, 10:56 AM

"Notorious Ned Kaye, the man of the hour, the boy that bicycle kicked me right out of the Federweight battle royal at March Madness. Why so edgy? I noticed you mercifully finished off that heavy bag, and had a little accident with that chair. How clumsy of you".

John Rogan laughs at the memory. He'd had few reasons to laugh over the past four days having lost on live pay per view. He's always hated to lose.

So here he is walking down a quiet suburban street, with it's well manicured lawns, beautiful two story homes, and expensive cars. Klikatat Street could be a poster for high end living.

His wife had insisted they move there several years prior. 'It's a safe place to raise children' she pleaded with John. He'd given in. after all he did want to give his children more than he'd had.

He'd come home Monday to a consoling family. It was nice to have his four year old daughter Elizabeth peck him on the cheek, saying 'you'll get em next time Daddy'. He'd hold that going into his next match in New Zealand.

As for now, he's finally made it to his front porch where he takes a seat, removes his head phones, while his oldest son John Jr. walks out of the front door to meet his Father.

"I've kept an eye on xwf99.com and you were right."

John nods over to his offspring, inquiring to why, and what he's right about.

"Notorious Ned Kaye released a promo titled 'Focus'. It was a little...odd".

John Sr. laughs at the tone his kid had ended that sentence with. The two couldn't be more opposite. The Father with his rough past, sports and sports entertainment career, and beat up body. John Jr. a seventeen year old Junior in High School, excels in academics, and refuses to do anything deemed 'wrong' by his Mother. John wished he'd been more like his son.

"I saw it earlier".

John responds taking the water Junior offered.

"What did you think of him sitting down, and watching that chair crumple"?

The two share a laugh at Ned's expense.

"What was he doing in some dusty old gym anyway? It seems to me that younger athletes nowadays are in high tech gyms, devoid of filth, and here he is a twenty-four year old sitting alone in the middle of one".

John shrugs his shoulders, looking over towards his son, sunlight reflecting off his sunglasses.

"We can't always know or assume why people do what they do. For example, that may be a deceased relative's gym, and Ned visits every time things don't turn out his way".

He pauses.

"It's essentially straight out of Rocky III. You remember the movie"?

Junior shakes his head towards Senior who provides a short synopsis of the classic film.

"So, it brings me back to when Clubber Lang beat down Rocky after Mickey died. The only thing missing out of the promo that was in the movie was an Apollo Creed appearing to offer his training services".

The two sit in silence, watching several children ride past on their bicycles.

---

"So 'Notorious' Ned Kaye you do have emotions. I saw the rage in your face boy. Why so angry? Is it because you were made to be a buster at March Madness? You did say that you were better than everybody else. You're exact words were 'I wish I could say debuting at March Madness is an unabashed honor, but the reality is that I have been done a disservice. I've been placed against so-called "adversaries" nowhere near my caliber'.

Yet, here you are anger, rage flowing through those veins just waiting to get out, because it wasn't so easy was it? You, just like me, came out on the losing end when Kuda and Gator tossed you from the ring. It just drives you insane doesn't it?

Well, my young friend get used to it. We can't all win, there has to be a loser. In this case you and I came up on the tail end. It's how you deal with your losses that tell your character.

You grew angry, took refuge in a run down gym, and fell flat on your ass again. Me, I took it in stride. I'm 6'7 Ned, I've never been good at battle royals.

What I am good at is competition where all that matters is a pin or a submission, and that's what we have. It's not going to matter how many times we go over that top rope. What matters is when you, Ned, hear a hand hit the mat three times, but alas you are helpless and can't even raise your shoulder due to meeting 'The End Result'.

That Ned is your future. You came here to the XWF an ambitious young guy. You were going to be the next James Raven, and be remembered for years to come, generation after generation will know your name, and love you.

It's not going to be your reality though. I'm going to start you down the lonely street of despair, this coming Wednesday in New Zealand, when I take you, and ragdoll you all around that ring, and then do my best to kick your head off.

You let that sink in Ned. Don't let you hitting that bicycle kick on me, and sending me over the top rope inflate your ego, or better yet do. I really want to destroy it.

See you Wednesday".

Fade To Black

[Image: kYQX8Mq.png]
1x Heavy MetalWeight Champion
1-2-0 (XWF Record)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like John Rogan's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-03-2019), Darius Xavier (04-03-2019), James Raven (04-03-2019), Kid Kool (04-03-2019), Ned Kaye (04-03-2019)