Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: Which star do you like the most??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
kirk
0%
0 0%
spock
0%
0 0%
batman
33.33%
1 33.33%
wolverine
33.33%
1 33.33%
tina fey
0%
0 0%
bruno mars
0%
0 0%
chevy chase
0%
0 0%
bill murray
0%
0 0%
jackie chan
0%
0 0%
gene wilder
0%
0 0%
richard pryor
0%
0 0%
chris rock
0%
0 0%
eddie murphy
0%
0 0%
jim carrey
0%
0 0%
will smith
0%
0 0%
lil jon
0%
0 0%
matt hardy
0%
0 0%
jeff hardy
33.33%
1 33.33%
emilio estevez
0%
0 0%
charlie sheen
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second try at writing a match / Buddy Tourney [last ditch effort]
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-02-2019, 06:20 PM

I'd like to try my hand at writing a match for Warfare. I know I let everyone down big time when I didn't send in the match I asked to write for March Madness.... I'd love to try and gain a positive rep around here by picking up any match[es] that are up for grabs. I DO love writing matches, things have just been hectic. I'm going to try and do my first roleplay for both my matches against Pantera and Dolly.... I'm probably going to send in some segments as well. Hoping to change how I'm seen... BTW: I created a poll for all of the buddies that didn't make it through the tournament. Vote for one person from the poll and receive 333 x-bux. If nobody votes, I'll drop this, or if this is a problem, I'll erase that part of the post. Also, for 3,333 x-bux, vote for one of the tag team finalists to crown the champs;

-- Kenan & Kel
-- Picard & Data
-- Farley & Spade
-- Weird Al & John Candy
-- Spiderman & Mary Jane
-- Dan Akroyd & Steve Martin

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-03-2019, 04:28 AM

Thanks to the following for voting.
This list will be updated as people vote.
Sending 333 x-bux to each voter:

-- Peter Gilmour: Wolverine
-- James Raven: Batman
-- Drezdin: Jeff Hardy

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-03-2019, 02:26 PM

As someone who’s known you since the day you joined the XWF six or so years ago, my advice to you is: simply stop trying to take on so much at one time. You create so many characters and matches and scenarios and want to write etc. etc. etc. The best way to gain a good reputation is to simply stick with a character, make those commitments, and then see if you can take more down the line. You keep setting yourself up for failure by asking for too much.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Tony Santos's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-03-2019), Kid Kool (04-03-2019), Kuda (04-03-2019)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-03-2019, 03:03 PM

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Kid Kool (04-03-2019), Tony Santos (04-03-2019)
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-03-2019, 10:39 PM

I'm sticking to Kid Kool, except for the occasional match as Rain&Snow. But for the most part I'm focusin on KK. I'm no longer giving ideas till I have a positive reputation, but I figured actually coming through and writing a match or two would help. But I'll just focus on rp's and segments. [BTW, bought the advice calender. Tony? You're the greatest!!! XD <3 ]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kid Kool's post:
Tony Santos (04-03-2019)