Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 08:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 2
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-02-2019, 12:35 PM

Round fucking two.

Kuda must be thinking what a stupid bitch, he didn’t play by the rules. Well guess what I thought you had stones, and wanted a verbal sparring, or slaying if you looking at it from my side of the fence. Yet no you decided you were going to take your ball home and cry to your nonexistent father and mother. “ Fuzz is a mean man, and didn’t want to play by the rules, so I left!”

And their nonexistent response “Good job Slugger… that won’t make you look like a bitch at all.”

Record Scratch…. It did.

You’re probably still wondering why I am continuing to come at you, well you called me out. I responded not one time, not twice, not three times, but four and you still have yet to address anything. I thought you were a tough guy? Well I can clearly see it all right now. You are nothing and will continue to be nothing. You may have snaked this title from Jack, but guess what you stupid cunt? You just woke up the fucking boogeyman. No that’s not good enough, you see when people call me out then bitch out, it brings the Demon out. I’m going to fucking swallow you whole. I’m going to make sure that you never say my name in vain again.

I Pin this weak, waste of space, waste of my fucking energy, Kuda
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Warstein's post:
Kid Kool (04-02-2019)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-02-2019, 06:47 PM

( 6 hours and nothing huh? Ok I’ll go again)
Fuzz Breaks up his own Pin.

Nope not quite done yet. I’ve waited patiently for you to come back, and yet the silence is deafening. You came at me big dick swinging only to realize that compared to me you have a micropenis. You thought you were the big bad guy on the block, until you ran your fucking ignorant mouth to someone who wasn’t afraid to go for the neck.

You called me a bitch? That’s hilarious really it is. You have a future being a fucking horrible stand up, almost as good as Amy Schumer ( Shout out Noah). I’m sure when you open your mouth again you will say you were waxing your vagina (Callback from calling you a bitch), but we all know what the real reason you failed to impress me. It’s because you are scared. Your frail ego won’t allow you to admit that I am better than you, and it sucks doesn’t it? Now it’s like that Simpson’s episode….

He’s Dead…..He’s already Dead!

Fuzz pins this mute moronic moron one more time.
Hate Post Like Post
Kuda Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

04-02-2019, 07:42 PM

"Allllllllll that bluster and yet all you can do is sputter and gag on the afterbirth of that lingual miscarriage you were probably so proud of when it raced through your underdeveloped cortex. Oh, your poor little bundle of joy! It never had a chance, much like you and your Kid Koolesque attempt to wrestle this worthless trinket away from Kuda."

"You think you're special because Kuda called you out? Truth be told it could have been you, it could have been Centurion, James Raven...it doesn't matter, Kuda was calling out the notion that you irrelevant and obsolete relics belong in the XWF today. Kuda has had ONE match in his XWF career and is already more memorable than you, which explains why you're so desperately pawing at him for the attention he refuses to show you. All Kuda had to do was mention your name once, and you developed Stockholm Syndrome like the rabid fanboy you are. You think people were talking about your return? That the XWF was abuzz at your pending arrival? You got less coverage that the fifth roll of flab on Gilmour's back when he applies sunscreen. Nobody cares about you, Fuzz. Nobody cares about Centurion. They care about Raven because he was handed the tag team title, but that's more of a pity thing."

"But don't worry, soon they'll pity you too. They'll see you stomping down the hallways shouting your list of blase accomplishments like a dementia patient arguing with his bowl of Alpha-Bits. They'll see you curled up with your tongue hanging out of your mouth while you desperately try to taste your own seed because you are very clearly the only one on your dick. But mostly, they'll just see an out-of-touch nobody trying to crank his own hype machine up only to fail miserably and be branded a loser before he even has a chance to step into the ring. Sad."

"Imagine our surprise when you rattled off ALL these things that you -used to be able to do- only to see you come out flaccidly swinging like a blind dwarf. You're a worthless antique and any organization that would list you in its top 50 of anything other than 'Most likely to die by phallus suffocation' should really take a long look in the mirror. And then, in the most ill-advised move in the history of guys pretending to not be-scared-shitless-but-already-in-too-deep, you decide to follow up with a somehow even MORE desperate ploy for affection. It's clear to the world that you want to lovingly nuzzle up to Kuda and what is surely and impressive member, but could you at least try to mask it? Maybe not look directly at his penis while those vibrating panties you have shoved up your asshole are working overtime?"

"Kuda gave you the only 15 seconds of fame you'll have in the XWF. Why'd you choose to waste them?"

Kuda kicks out.

[Image: MWS6ceE.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kuda's post:
Kid Kool (04-02-2019)
Kuda Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

04-03-2019, 03:35 AM

Whats that Jiminy? Nothing? Nothing at all?

Our silence was to give you a chance to be better.

Your silence is because you can’t.

Or maybe you’re just gobsmacked because you finally got Kuda’s attention and OMG you literally can’t even. Hashtag blessed!

Look at that, we stumbled assbackwards into frontrow seats to the shit show that is the return of Fuzz. I’m sure this isn’t going quite to plan eh? After sounding the trumpets and expecting rose petals, you’re cowering in the corner because today’s XWF isn’t full of cream puffs and pushovers anymore. You overplayed a mediocre hand, for your sake I hope you had a couple chips tumble down into that chasm where your talent is supposed to reside, because right now you’re staring at the most hilarious self-own in the history of the XWF. You might want to hold off on unpacking your bags, this pond is a lot bigger than you remember and you’re nothing but a bottom feeder, a Ned Kaye-tier replacement talent. I heard there’s a show starting up for rookies soon, maybe you can set aside your hilariously illgotten pride and go work with the other greener-than-babyshit rooks.”

“Don’t worry, you can still tune into the XWF and watch your favorite wrestler Kuda effortlessly smack away the ‘challengers’ coming for this worthless, piece of shit title. Consider what has happened here a merciful ending to your failed comeback attempt. At least this won’t go down as an official loss so you can brag about going undefeated in your laughably short return to the XWF to the other Twitter keyboard warriors that aren’t good enough to make it in the XWF.”

[Image: MWS6ceE.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kuda's post:
Kid Kool (04-03-2019)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-03-2019, 04:53 AM

He speaks!!! Everyone gather around the Mongoloid known as Kuda speaks. Hold up for a second you could’ve done this the whole time? Wow, color me shocked. Flabbergasted even. I really enjoy when people say that they are giving me my fifteen seconds, but really when you think about it…. isn’t it really the other way around. Sure you could’ve called out James or Centurion, but they wouldn’t respond. To them you are nothing more than a nuisance. Yet you chose me, a man who doesn’t mind swatting away the poor bothersome little pieces of shit.

The fact that you say no one cares about me, then you go on a long tirade ABOUT me really paints a different picture. Honestly I’m even surprised that you would say such hurtful things, even when they aren’t true. It must really hurt your ego knowing that my mere presence made you and most of the roster obsolete. Think about it, I’ve been back in the doors maybe a week, and people have already forgotten that you even exist.

It’s not that you mattered before hand, no, it’s just you were the only thing around. I guess one man’s trash.

I love how you called me out, said nothing, and then said that I was silent. That’s really cute. Your tried your best there Kuda, you really did. It’s just a shame that you decided to end your career now. I don’t want you make this any harder that it already is. Talking about me going against green rookies? Really, you thought you needed to go there? Ok. You’ve been in an XWF ring Exactly ONE time. Let that sink in. Once. And the competition in that match was laughable at best, I’d be surprised if you didn’t win. So before you go calling an end to my career, look at yours and what you’ve done, then sit down Kettle.

Fuzz once again pins this moronic imbecile who doesn’t know what the fuck he’s talking about.
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-03-2019, 06:14 PM

Once again being the bigger man I shall release the pin.

I think I’ve been more than generous with my time. I think it’s time to call it once and for all.

Listen Kuda let me break this down real simple for you. You’re not on my level. Hell you haven’t past the first checkpoint. You have talked a big game and when the big bad wolf showed up you hid in your brick house. Well this wolf brought a fucking bulldozer to end you.

See while you cast the first stone inside your glass house, I shattered that bitch into a million pieces. All of them getting caught in your mangled hair. Shrapnel from this beating will be felt by everyone here. Let this be a small lesson to all of you that think you can call me out.

Don’t.

Allow Kuda’s silence be the proving factor. I didn’t call him out, he ran his mouth and showed you all what he really is, a worthless nothing of a human. Someone who can’t follow through. Someone who’s bark is much louder than his bite. I am literally done wasting my time, and breath on this bitch. Take your ego, go to your cave and think about what you’ve done.

And don’t come back until Daddy says you can.

Once again I shall pin this man who is surly pissing down his leg and far too scared to even muster up a response.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Warstein's post:
Kid Kool (04-05-2019)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-03-2019, 07:22 PM

I think he's dead, dude. Or hibernating.

This feels funny to say in 2019 but...

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion - Fuzz!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
GenevieveTate (04-03-2019), James Raven (04-03-2019), Kid Kool (04-05-2019)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-04-2019, 05:53 AM

Don’t make it weird Vinny. As a matter of fact, get used to say Winner and New Champion in regards to my name.

But honestly There are so many people I need to thank for this. Firstly Kuda for being a moron and not realizing that I wasn’t one to be trifled with. My pseudo son Noah for allowing me to knock the rust off. And finally Myslef for just being better than those who forget who the fuck I am. Again I stress don’t call me out, and not expect a big ole knock on your front door.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-04-2019), Kid Kool (04-05-2019)
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

04-04-2019, 05:58 AM

"Great job, work dad."

[Image: iwofq6s.png]
FORMER:
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
[Image: l6KRzu8.png]

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Star of the Month (August 2019)
1/3 Star of the Month (January 2020) with Fuzz and our Subaru
RP of the Month (November 2019) with Big Disappointment
Holder of the most wins in the XWF (Mostly house shows)
Holder of the most draws in XWF (All on Anarchy)
Winner of Sickest Cunt of the Year 2020
Winner of Greatest Wrestler who ever lived 2022
Holder of the world's rarest pog collection (Valued at $200)
Owner of Ned Kaye's cat that Ned named Deepthroat for some weird reason
Voted most feared man by Centurion (Twice!)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Noah Jackson's post:
Kid Kool (04-05-2019), Shawn Warstein (04-04-2019)