Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Ahead
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-02-2019, 11:02 AM

Fine I guess I’ll bite, only because I think it’s necessary for me to see if your vocabulary is more than just GO AHEAD. Honestly I don’t even know why I allow the dog shit on the bottom of my shoe to bother me, I could just as easily blame myself, but sometimes you have to blame the dog that shits in the house.

Listen Kuda, I was here long before you and I’ll probably be here long after you, Check the stats that I’ve already laid out for you. When was the last time you honestly had a rational thought in your fucking skull? Because it sure as hell wasn’t when you decided to call me the fuck out. I don’t want you to get down on yourself, seriously people a lot better and smarter than you have tried, and failed. Yet someone like you, who can only be described as a cum dumpster….

I know it’s not original, obviously passé , and usually saved for the ladies, but when addressing a bitch you treat them as such. I honestly call you that because it looks like your wearing a fucking 12 year olds cum rag as a loincloth. So I can only assume that you just like dried up sperm near your junk, and obviously if the shoe fits.

Honestly I’m not even going to Pin you, because you are just too much of a bitch, and by the time I’m fucking done with you, you’ll just hand the fucking thing over.

And next time you come into my house calling me out…. You better be house broken
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Warstein's post:
Kid Kool (04-02-2019)
Kuda Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

04-02-2019, 11:36 AM

Kuda silently wonders to himself why this weird old queer is yelling at him instead of actually engaging him, shrugs, and walks off.

[Image: MWS6ceE.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kuda's post:
Kid Kool (04-02-2019)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-02-2019, 11:43 AM

That’s ok you can shrug it off and walk away, but that’s just the cowardice you are showing. I thought all warriors were supposed to respect the battle, yet here you are walking away like a bitch.

Oh look I see you pissed on the ground again, guess I have to run your nose in it so the point is well instilled. I don’t want your little tin belt you have. You called me out bitch, remember that?

Guess what I’m not done with you yet. I decided to do a little bit of research, and found that you’ve actually never done anything relevant here! What color me surprised! I was sure that a former Universal Champion was calling me out, nope it turns out it was just you. The lowest of the low, hell I now officially hold Kid Kool in higher regards than you. Great Idea hear me out, you guys for a tag team, and call yourself KK…. nope won’t go there and neither can you. Honestly if I thought you were going to be a bitch and walk away, I wouldn’t have even said the word Pin at all, would’ve continued to have been called old and senile.

Peace out You Weak Fuck Bitch
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Warstein's post:
Kid Kool (04-02-2019)
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-02-2019, 12:07 PM

Don't worry Fuzzy-wuzzy, Kuda's belt is coming to me, so don't worry your little head.

If you think the title's below you, I'll gladly make it mine. Cuz it's my time to shine.... Kuda?

#watch_out

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Kid Kool's post!
Dolly Waters (04-02-2019)
Kuda Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

04-02-2019, 12:14 PM

(04-02-2019, 12:07 PM)Kid Kool Said: Don't worry Fuzzy-wuzzy, Kuda's belt is coming to me, so don't worry your little head.

If you think the title's below you, I'll gladly make it mine. Cuz it's my time to shine.... Kuda?

#watch_out

Go ahead.

[Image: MWS6ceE.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-02-2019, 12:15 PM

Oh fucking great this twat waffle. Listen I don’t want to waste too much of my time. But seriously shut the fuck up. Fuck Off. No one asked you to be here, no one wants you to be here. You think that just because I mentioned your fucking name that you have a right to speak when I’m speaking? Wrong you stupid little fuck boy. I was making a point that Kuda was and stupid and useless as you…..

Now go cry over your keyboard and call me hostile and shit over on Twitter. Make sure you wipe all those tears up you don’t want your keyboard malfunctioning while you try to make yourself relevant.

You can straight fuck off as well
Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-02-2019, 12:20 PM

Wasn't thinking about you, was just letting Kuda know I'm focused on taking that belt from him.

Kuda..... let the big boss men know that we've got a career vs title match on our hands.

And I won't be the one retired afterward.... BANK ON IT!! ^.^

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post