Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A new chapter begins while also looking back at an old chapter - Part 1
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-03-2019, 02:06 PM

Previously

We return to Mastermind's youth where at the age of 23 had to go to Australia to learn under the infamous Outback Jack and his trainer Xavier. He needed to learn more about wrestling and to make a career come back but at that moment in time he wasnt ready.

And now the continuation

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA

FARMLANDS - OUTSIDE OF SYDNEY CITY

END OF DAY 1

It had been a tough initiation. He needed Outback Jack's training, any which way it could help him get his career back on track, but he knew it would take time. Quite possibly 1 to 2 years.

Exhausted from a big first afternoon of training, Mastermind climbed into his bed and looked at his computer that he had managed to set up on one of his breaks. He had promised to send Maria an email, but his whole body was crying out with pain and exhaustion.

He collapsed into his bed and immediately fell asleep.

END OF DAY 1

DAY 2

A gruff voice woke Mastermind from his sleep.

"'M' it's time to wake up,"

Mastermind turned over and opened one eye. He saw his trainer, Xavier standing not too far away.

"What time is it?" Mastermind asked groggily

"5 a.m. the boss wants you up and moving and doing laps before breakfast."

Mastermind sits up. His arms felt like lead.

"Can you give me 15-20 minutes please. I need to send an email to New Zealand."

"It's a nice time for a jog, yhe sum won't be up for another hour and a half."

Mastermind nodded. "I do understand that theory, but I would feel much better if I can send an email away now because I won't have time the rest of today because I'll be training my ass off."

Xavier tried to act staunch but after witnessing the young Kiwi mental resolve yesterday after some tough training exercises the day before.

"Fine, do what you have to do, but for the rest of the day your ass is mine,"

"Deal," smiled Mastermind

Xavier turned around to leave, Mastermind thought he saw a flicker of a smile. Xavier walked off.

Mastermind turned on his computer and typed up an email.....

EMAIL #1 TO MARIA SWIFT

Hi Maria, it's me, 'M'

You wouldn't believed what happened to me when I got off the plane in Sydney, yesterday. Your dad told me that I would be meeting someone that would help me get amongst the wrestling industry in Australia, but never once did i imagine that I was going to meet an Aussie Wrestling Icon.

Maria, that Aussie Wrestling Icon is the legendary Outbck Jack. He's a former multi Australian National Champion, and a former multi Japanese International Champion, as well as a 2 time Asian champion. The guy is very well respected in the Wrestling community.

He agreed to take me under his wing. Boy was I underprepared for what that meant. He took me to his training facility which is on the outskirts of Sydney City in the Farm lands area. His facility is built on an unused farmimg section.

Outback Jack then introduced me to his number 1 trainer. Xavier. Xavier agreed to train me, and boy training isn't the word. It's called Hell Training. Its very hard work. Especially in the heat.

And the heat Maria. It's so fooken hot. Not like the heat in New Zealand not even heat in Alexandra or Gisborneor the Far North. But this is a killer heat.

If it wasn't for Outback Jack's 17 year old daughter, I'm sure I would of eithee given up or died in the heat. She's a very awesome motivator. She motovated me to keep on going.

Maria, I was going to email you last night but after a whole afternoon of very hard yakkah of training that when I did manage to get to bed, I was very exhausted and sore.

I awoke this morning fully intending to send this email out to you, as I miss you very very much. My arms feel like they are going to fall off.

I wish you were here, I really do, but I understand we both need to do what we both need to do, but I miss you like crazy.

Anyway I better get going as I dont want to suffer Xaviers wrath for too long. I'll email you again soon. MISS YOU.

~'M'~

PRESENT DAY

ON BOARD THE PRIVATE JET

Mastermind goes live to the XWF Universe.

"I'm on my way back to New Zealand to prepare for the last show before XWF heads to the Pacific Islands. As you all know I brought something back from the States with me."

Mastermind smirks as he holds up the X-treme Championship Belt.

[Image: czwultraviolenttitle.png]

"Nice little beauty this thing is. I have to admit. Its why I've already held it twice before. I've stated in the past that I consider an awesome piece championship gold to have, and it was my first real title that I won. The former Arc of the Convenant doesn't count as ita a side piece. A fun thing to own.

"Don't get me wrong it was my first title, so that says something.

"Anyway Im sidetracked, lets get back on topic.

"I have a match in my home town away from home, Dunedin. That is where my family lives, especially my estranged Father. So it's going to be bitter sweet going there.

"My opponent on the upcoming warfare is XWF's so called resident zombie Zane Norrison.

"Zane, I must say I was impressed for how long you kept the Hart title for. 84 Days - That's top 6 material. You lasted 2 Months and 22 days. Very impressive indeed.

"But not as impressive from when I held the Television Belt for an healthy 129 Days. 45 more days than your Hart title reign. Yes, granted I did get lucky along the way. But in this business you need all the luck than you can get.

"And yes we all know how great Energy was by holding the Universal Championship for well over 200 impressive days.

"The only other person who could compete with my figures at the moment is the current Universal Champion Robert 'the omega' Mains and currently he's on 119 days. 10 days out from my title reign with the TV belt.

"Sorry Zane you must be wondering why I am hitting you with stats? Well I wanted to come and get your Hart title back then, and I knew I would have been in with a chance too. But then I won the Television Belt and so we both went on seperate paths.

"But now here we are. I'm the new X-treme Champion and you've been put in my way to face each other. But here's the kicker, Zaney, may I call you Zaney? Tough I'm doing it anyway. Here's the kicker though. I took the option to have the week off after the PPV from defending the title.

"So our match is a non title match but this is where fate and luck comes back in. Its been to your benefit but I hardly see it as a benefit. But anyway here's my kicker from Management has decided to make a stipulation. IF you win and that's a big IF. But if you win, beat me, you get placed in the Number 1 contenders match at the next Warfare on the 24th April and the winner will face me on the 8th May card.

"But Zane, I guarantee you, you won't beat me. WHY? Because I'm yhe X-TREME Champion and judging on my Television reign I won't be losing any time soon. Including non title matches."

Mastermind starts laughing as he ends the promo.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mastermind's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-03-2019), Kid Kool (04-03-2019), Zane Norrison (04-06-2019)