Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness Roleplays
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a beautiful evening.
John Rogan Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-28-2019, 08:34 PM

"Sunday will see the dream of one come true, and the dreams of five dashed".

John Rogan, the 6'7", 300+, XWF newcomer from Arizona, sits on his deck steps speaking directly to the camera.

"Yes, the time is finally upon us, we're less than ninety-six hours away from invading Miami with XWF's March Madness. To my five opponents the question is: Are you ready"?

Rogan pauses for dramatic effect.

"Some of them I have no doubt about their dedication, and others, I do. Justin, whilst Ned Kaye, Kid Kool, and I have been promoting this match, you've come out with exactly one promo, and it wasn't very uplifting. In it you trashed the Federweight belt, had a few seconds for 'trash talk' note my quotation marks, and to say you're here to collect a pay day. Obvious, loser right there. Yes, he knows what he is".

John takes a drink from the water jug next to him.

"Kuda, you're the champion. I have faith that you're ready for this match, because you obviously haven't put out much in publicity. I recall seeing one promo in which you debuted a new t-shirt, that nobody will buy. You also spent the three minutes you were there trashing Ned's name, admitting you don't care about researching your opponent's, then discussing Kid Kool's inability to kick out of the sneak attack pin you used to win the belt. On second thought, you probably aren't prepared either".

Rogan readjusts his position.

"That brings us to Kid Kool. Now, you're an interesting little man. You walk around standing maybe six feet, and weighing what two hundred pounds? You're a wee little fella, but you've got this aura of confidence around you, like you're much, much more. I can appreciate that kind of attitude. However, that arrogance can also get you in trouble, and that's what's happened here with you.

See, Kid, not only did you make this a personal matter with me, but also with others, while not really focusing on this match. I see you backstage Darren trying to injerject yourself into booking duties, coming up with crazy matches. That's all well, and good. I hope between adopting stray cats, and trying your hand at booker duties that you've found the time to train. I, highly, doubt it though".

John Rogan slowly rises to his feet, looking out towards the moon.

"Two guys who I'm sure have readied themselves are Ned Kaye, and ErAtik. Ned Kaye is an ambitious young wrestler, full of excitement, and youth, but fails to capture the crowd's imagination, and intimidate his opponent's with his promo's. Who am I to talk though. All I can tell you young Ned, we'll meet somewhere in this battle royal, and you will go over the top rope, courtesy of myself.

ErAtik, you haven't spoken up since this match was announced. So, I'm assuming that your focus is all in the gym. That's a good thing, but it still won't be enough to help you out".

With that said, the scene fades.

[Image: kYQX8Mq.png]
1x Heavy MetalWeight Champion
1-2-0 (XWF Record)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Rogan's post:
Kid Kool (03-31-2019)