Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 11:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Head Trauma Part 1
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-04-2013, 09:33 PM

Words of Destruction

The infernal rage is building. He calls for help which is soon to come. It is too late for help.

They cannot save you.

-TW

The Arrival

Tonight has become one of those nights. I'm stuck at a hotel waiting in between flights drinking until my liver bleeds out. God I hate waiting, but I do love liquor. Lots of people consider me some sort of alcoholic, but I'm just a guy that likes to drink. I mean, you've probably been shit faced plenty of times and then sexed up three chicks with a bedpost, a loofah and a hamster...right?

That doesn't sounds as sexy as it did during.

What I'm trying to say is i am bored in this all white hotel room. The walls are white. The furniture is white. Even the liquor is white! I don't think Whiskey is supposed to be white.

Maybe I should set this back down on the white table in the center of the room. The chair is pulled out and decided it best to sit down. My fucking head is killing me. Rubbing my temples doesn't seem to really help the cause. I haven't even drank that much tonight!

Jet lag?

No. The only thing hurting is my head and it's a monster headache. It's as if a chainsaw is being jammed right through my skull with some Cradle of Filth blaring into my eardrums.

Fuck me.

That's when I get this weird feeling. A feeling that can only be described as uneasy and as if someone is watching me. My skin is covered in bumps and I can see my own breath. I turn around hoping that I am still alone only to have my heart drop.

The door is open.

I inch towards the door checking around me, making sure I don't get a surprise attack from Lennox or somebody. That doesn't seem plausible, because I am in Texas the most American place on Earth. It would make Lennox die of an aneurysm. First I check the under the bed like a kid looking for monsters.

Nothing. I stand up swiftly ready for a fight, but still nothing.

"Is anybody there?" I ask hoping the girl from earlier sneaked her way back in for a second go around. Wow, it is really cold in this room. Should I get a jacket? No, I could get jumped or something, maybe that's what they want.

I edge ever so close to the door and turn my head to the right where the bathroom door is swung open as well. The light is off and I can barely see in. Cautiously I jump and hit the light switch. The only thing I find are the normal bathroom things and a forgotten pair of black lace panties. Thank god she forgot those, I never wanna forgot the girl from this morning. Shit, I've been in here too long. I turn around throwing a fist at the air and bringing it down against the threshold. FUCK MY HAND.

That was stupid, but I shake the pain away off my hand. I exit the room and look to my right down the hall.

Nothing.

I look to my left.

Nothing.

"What in the fuck?"

I'm not crazy am I? Did I just leave this door open and forget to shut it? What's wrong with me? Why is it now so warm down this hall?

"Weird. At least it's not cold anymore."

I walk back into the room and shut the door making sure to lock it tightly. That's when it hits me.

"It's cold again."

You're probably thinking, SCOTT TURN YOU A/C DOWN!!! It's the middle of the summer in Texas and my A/C was broken today due to an unfortunate smelting accident. In other words, I melted it with some hairspray and a lighter after smoking some pot.

Don't judge! You smoke some pot and go look at your A/C unit. I promise you will think to yourself, "Could this freeze fire?"

"This isn't right, why is it so damn cold?"

I walk over to the melted A/C unit. Maybe it's still got some life to it. I bash it with my fist then put my open hand hoping for some air. Completely void of anything.

"I don't understand this."

"Yes you do."

The voice rocked me to my core. My blood boiled and my bones hardened. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach, they felt like they were going to burst out in the most beautiful yet horrific sight I'd ever seen. I didn't want to turn around now. The sky looked so much better out the window than what was lurking behind me.

"Come on, Scott, look at me in the eyes. You know you want to see your old friend face to face."

No. I didn't. I never wanted to see HIM ever again. I thought it had finally been over after what I'd been through last year. The pain, the isolation and all the torment. Ali got the worst of it, something that I could never forgive myself for. She couldn't either. My red haired beauty.

My room was on the 3rd floor with a balcony over looking the sky line. The window doubled as door that would grant me access to the balcony whenever I would like. It was so damn cold in this room and I wanted to feel the heat of the night. My hand was on the door and I turned the knob.

"Salvation? Is that what you are looking for? Scott, my boy, that is not the way to salvation."

The doors swung upon and I welcomed the heat from the sweltering night.

It never came. Only the cold air. It never strayed from my skin, but my mind was already lost at this point.

"Salvation is right here, Scott. With me."

Salvation was not with him...not with The Wraith.

"Scott, step down from that ledge and talk with me."

This was the night I almost jumped. This was the night The Wraith came back. This was the night I fought my demons.

This was the night.

[Image: scarecrow1.jpg]

Words of Wisdom

Oh, well hello there. I completely forgot that I even had a match on Saturday Night Shove It. I forgot that I was paired with Luca Arzegotti to take on Unknown Soldier and that hot piece of ass Ann. Even after all the times Luca asked me where I was and why I hadn't spoken out. I forgot. Even after all the time Luca said he was going to have to pull the weight of the team. I forgot. Even after he said he doesn't give a fuck anymore. I forgot.

So much forgetfulness on my part. Then again, it seems Luca also forgot one thing. I'M HIS TAG TEAM PARTNER!

Luca, let's get one thing straight. I've heard it a thousand times that my "partner" was going to have to pull the weight of my team. Sometimes they'd even say I was the weakest link. So, do you think for one second that using those broken record lines would help you win this match? I'd hope not because if so you are the dumbest mother fucker in the XWF.

You have so much obsession with this damn X-treme championship. You should put your talents somewhere else, Luca. Push them forward to get a championship that better suits your abilities than some low-tier belt.

My sincerest regards to the champ, THE Crimson Dong. That cat is my home boy and may his reign be as long as his dong.

Seriously though, you are my partner. No matter if you think I'm dead weight or not I've got some say in this match. You never know, maybe I accidentally kick you in the jaw? Maybe I will make this a three on one handicap match instead? Or why don't I just fucking leave the match?

As disappointing to you as it is, I won't be doing any of that. You know why? Integrity! Something that I have for my tag team partners. Something you lack and to be honest I'm tired of bashing you now. It's not the way we can win this match whether you accept me as a partner or not. Work with me, not against me. Maybe then you might earn back your precious X-treme Championship!

Once again, respect to the Dong.

Next we have the resident Mr.Crazy, sounds like another of Satty's long lost siblings, Unknown Soldier!

Yeah, I'm gonna be honest Unknown you haven't really focused on me. I mean yeah I scanned everything and have listened on repeat to your motivational tapes but I've got nothing. What I do have, although, is something even better than answering what you've said about me.

I'm gonna say some things about you. Let's begin. Number one. You are a creepy as motherfucker who gets off on biting off people's heads. I'm not sure if this is fact or fiction, nor am I sure that you'd take offense to it. I'm just going with my gut on this one, folks. Number two. Luca Arzegotti's bleeding anus. That's where your dick has been from what I've seen because you've fucked him long and hard with this belt and I can only applaud you for it. I mean, fuck yeah! THE Crimson Dong.

Number three. You said that I don't give a fuck and you know what...you're right. I don't give a fuck. I don't give a fuck if you had the title in this match or not. I had no plans to pin you for it, but if I had no choice it would happen. Then I would wear that belt for the second time, for maybe a day, then hand it over to Gilmour or something. What a way to shit on a belt, just give it to Gilly.

Look, Soldier, I may in some weird fucked up sort of way like you and in another way I hate my partner Luca. Sadly, due to my coat of arms I should work with Luca and piss all over you. That was a figure of speech by the way, so don't come knocking on my door. Even with this I will not hold back anything on Saturday night. You may be the lucky one to taste the bottom of my boot. I can guarantee you will remember the name Scott Charlotte after this weekend after the fight we're gonna have. For sometime I've wanted to get in the ring and beat the shit out of you. I can only hope you do the same to me. Let's have a fucking shit fest.

Ann...you're really sexy. Please come to my locker room. I will be there waiting with some lotion and a bottle of Red Stag. Condoms are optional, but not required. Bring lube. Also, if you have that Sincere Lee Wild chick's number bring her with you. I like my girls feisty and you too fit the bill. Don't worry I like you a lot more, but only because you don't talk.

Ladies and gentlemen, Scott Charlotte has said all he wants to say for now.

Deuces.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scott Charlotte's post:
Kinwrathi (06-05-2013)