Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 06:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness Roleplays
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kool Wind Blows!!! ^_^
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-24-2019, 11:48 AM Star  The Kool Wind Blows!!! ^_^ -->

Kid Kool is at another club [being the ultimate club hopper he is]. He sits next to Demi Lovato...

KK: Demi, just give me a chance. I know you gotta be tired of this, but... you're my true love, we're DESTINED to be together!!! Just give it a shot, let's split this joint and light up the town, head back to my place and take a shower together, whadya say??

Demi: ......... SECURITY~!!! Get this schmuck outta here!! >:^O

KK: NO!!! Demi, just-- [to the security officer grabbing him by the collar] LET ME GO YA BIG OAF!!! Demi, I love you, and I know one day you'll be mine! I LOVE Y-- ACCCCKKKK!!! >__<

Kool is tossed out onto the sidewalk, as cars pass by on the highway... he glares up at the camera;

KK: Well, another shot blown... but the same won't be said when I step into that ring come March 31st, and regain the Federweight title!! Ned, if I were you I'd shut my trap. All the old bastards and young j0bberz are claiming that I'm a joke, but I'll tell you right now-- I AM the BEST damn thing on the market today, buddy boy!! If you don't believe me, look at my collection of matches, spanning from my time in the Orient to all of the times I spent South of the border... from Canada to the UK, I have the experience many of you could only hope for!!! Ned, I'm not 'desperate'. It's not 'desperation' that led me to all the gold I've earned in my career..... and it's DAMN sure not 'desperation' that brought me to one of the premier wrestling companies in the world, XWF. I have all the passion in the world, and I've EARNED my ego, which just goes to show that the titles I've held are carried by men with JUST as much passion for this sport as myself. Dude, bruh? You don't know me, you never will, so step off. God himself has one favorite wrestler... and it damn sure ain't you!! XD

KK: BTW? I don't have a 'foul odor'.... I have the scent of a high class resteraunt filled with fancy pants roses and stuff.....

KK: ...It's all about the Axe, baby!!! ^_^

Kool picks himself off the sidewalk, steps inside his hot pink & lime green convertible, revvin' it up, and takin' off into the night, while he continues to speak;

KK: Yo, Kuda? Maybe I didn't kick out cuz I knew I'd get another shot [at the big ppv no less!] and I'd be able to rack up another title. Sometimes it's just as well to have a bunch of reigns, instead of just a lengthy one. And brah? I don't 'take' anything. As I've said, I've earned EVERYTHING I've fought for in my life. You carry yourself as this big time behemoth, but inside you're nothing more than a tiny little boy, fragile and weak, ready for the big bad wolf to break you in two. Kuda... watch out. Cuz that belt is MINE. And Big Rogan... you kept bitching about losing the title. Which makes you a bitch.... Bitch. ^_^

|fin|

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Kid Kool's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-24-2019), Darius Xavier (03-24-2019), Ned Kaye (03-24-2019)