Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness Roleplays
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terminatrix
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-24-2019, 09:15 AM

Sarah Selena Grey-Lacklan’s face is one of serenity. No makeup, no wings, no colors to draw attention to her eyes. Just the pale moonlight of her skin, the natural soft pink of her lips, her hair pulled back into a simple single tail. Wearing a plain white shirt long enough to go down to her hips, she is just her. No Blood Princess, no vlogger, no media personality. Just a woman at home on her couch.

She grimaces slightly and grunts in pain. The ache in her fingers was troubling, as was their shake, but such was her life since her accident. She didn’t recall much of that day, thank the Light, but the after-effects were prominent. In a coma for a week, a scar on her hip from the surgery, in a wheelchair for a couple of months. Nerve damage in her thighs that made long days difficult, knees that popped and forced her to keep a cane around for difficult times. Nerve damage in fingers that made playing the piano or writing letters, two of her favorite ways to relax, difficult and painful. But her Beloved was there for her, without any question or demand, and that had always helped, just as this did.

Her fingers groaned in protest as she worked on Kenzi’s hair. Her favorite television show, Vexx, played in the background, but she wasn’t paying attention. She had seen this particular episode, wherein Papi uses his Inner Flame ability to burn away the insidious Micron Army before his body was taken over, several times, but it was still nice to have it on as background noise. With her sitting in front of her on the floor, her back to her for access to her hair, she couldn’t see Kenzi’s face, but knew that she likely had her eyes shut and with a grin on her face. This act, of undoing her braids, brushing out her hair, and rebraiding it, had become their favorite weekly bout of personal time. It helped Sarah with her hands, letting her work out some of those fine motor skills that had been impacted by the horrendous car crash, as well as help bridge the cultural gap between them.

Sarah’s face scrunches as she thinks about that gap, just as her fingers feel the coarseness of her wife’s hair. So different from her own, both in the stark contrast of black and platinum, and in the feel. It was a wonderful reminder that, despite Kenzi’s stance on not “seeing” color and other things which put people into “boxes” or “labels,” their differences were not something to ignore. She herself was a VERY white girl from New England, with a bloodline that stretched back into at least one castle in England somewhere, and Kenzi was black, or at least half of her was, and grew up in a very different community than hers in Seattle. They listened to different music, watched different movies and shows, took up different hobbies. They were so different from one another that the fact that they became best friends nearly from the moment they met was still an astonishing reality for her.

“I love you, Mackenzie.”

Kenzi nestled her back further into Sarah’s legs with a contented murmur, her voice seeming to Sarah as if on the verge of sleep. That phrase, “I love you, Mackenzie,” was more than just a statement: It was a talisman. When they first began dating over two years ago, they had a need for secrecy. While Kenzi was known to have had close relationships with women, she was uncomfortable with being so “out” or “public” as she would be with someone as high-profile as Sarah. The albino would whisper that phrase, “I love you, Mackenzie,” as a code for a desire for intimacy, for a moment where they could be THEM. Its necessity had faded when they decided to go public with their relationship, and it was but a faint memory a year and a half after their marriage began, but it was still something they could use to remember their bond. The two had come together, and in a combination that broke math, the two of them somehow made three together.

Sarah’s eyes go wide as the couch underneath her shakes.

“Earthquake!”

Like any other Californian who was a transplant from somewhere else, Sarah assumed that ANY movement was the beginning of an earthquake. Kenzi stayed calm, keeping her eyes closed.

“It’s not an earthquake, babe. It’s-”

She cuts off as the movement turns violent. Brown eyes pop open in shock as the couch moves underneath Sarah, making her fall backward onto the hardwood, and items plummet from their mantel. Trophies, some modern glass pieces, fall to the ground, shattering on impact. Their curio, a tall piece of wood with glass for showing their various title belts, pulls away from the wall hard enough to snap its strap and send it flying. Sarah is suddenly grabbing Kenzi’s arm, pulling her to her feet.

”Beloved! We have to-”

A high-pitched sound rings through the air, and a burst of light blinds the duo. Sarah, her eyes particularly susceptible to bright lights, take a long time to regain their vision, but when she does, she sees a ball of blue and purple lights. And, her eyes finally focusing after getting her glasses back onto her face, the all exploded into a burst of light which filled the room, and the collapsed in on itself before coalescing into a young man.

Sarah’s face is full of confusion as she stares at the man suddenly in the living room of her home. He was taller than her...though just about everyone was...and had blue eyes and bright white hair that made her think of home. His clothes were ragged, with tears running up and down the dark material, and a thick layer of dust covered his shoulder. He turns his head left and right, his blue eyes wild like a man who had seen more than he should, and they went wide when they saw the pair.

“Oh, thank the Light!”

He walks forward, pushing away the debris of broken glass.

“I found you before SHE did! I found you before HURK-”

His wild eyes go wide as the sound of death pushes out of his mouth. A line of blood runs down his chin and he falls to his knees before them. Sarah and Kenzi both scream out, first at the sight of the dying man, and then at the woman behind him. A lithe brunette in a silver and purple bodysuit stands where he was, her right arm outstretched, her hand covered in blood. She smiles down at the body of the man and then looks up at the pair

”Oh snap! Its Ripley!”

The woman cocks her head at Sarah, but then moves forward. But then the sound from before, the high-pitched whine, rings through the air. Kenzi and Sarah drop behind the couch as the ground rumbles and the silver lights fill the room. They look up just in time to see a second all of light turn into a man, this time with his arm raised. The light fades just as a sound ripped from a science fiction film fills the air, and a red laser bursts from the gun in the man’s hand. Sarah and Kenzi’s eyes track the beam of light and shriek as it leaves a hole into the head of the woman, who then falls to the ground, dead before she hits.

The man with the gun looks around, and the duo gasps. With bright white hair and familiar blue eyes, this was the same man as before. They both look down at the corpse in front of their couch, and then back up, seeing double.

“I’m sorry that I couldn’t get to you sooner, Aunties. The Lux Mark 7 is just too damned fast.”

Sarah and Kenzi blink.

“I’ll explain on the way! There’s just no TIME!”

Holstering his gun onto his hip, the man reaches forward and grabs both Team Kickass members and pulls them toward him with surprising strength, bending them over the back of the couch by the waist.

“My apologies now, Aunties. The first time is always the worst.”

LIGHT

LIGHT

[Image: EahuqQq.gif]

LIGHT

LIGHT

It takes many moments for Sarah’s eyes to focus. She feels before she sees, feels a hard and bumpy surface on her back. Was she on the ground? Was she-?

“I’m sorry if you feel sick…”

The voice of the man in her house. Hard to hear him. Muffled.

“...what?”

Her own voice sounded muffled. And it hurt to talk.

“...Beloved...where is-”

“She’s here. Asleep. That happens sometimes.”

Her eyes finally begin to focus. Shapes come together. Rotating. Blades. A fan? She blinks hard, pressing down her eyelids. The weight of the glasses on her face helps her center, and as she breathes out slowly and opens her eyes again, she does indeed see a rotating ceiling fan in front of her. She lifts her head and sees her own body on the ground. She pushes up on her elbows to take better stock of her situation and finds that she’s in a room...or at least the remains of a room. Several pieces of furniture lay scattered about in various states of disrepair; a table missing a leg, a couch with torn cushions, a desk laying on its side. Kenzi lied beside her, and Sarah scrambles over to her. She breathes a sigh of relief when she sees the serenity on her wife’s face.

”What is going on…”

She turns away from Kenzi and looks up at the man with the bright white hair.

”What the FUCK is going ON?! WHERE are when? WHO are you? The fuck IS this shit?!”

The man stands at a large hole in the wall, the view leading out into a night sky.

“Not where, Auntie. When.”

He turns to face her fully and Sarah shakes her head.

“WHY do you keep calling me that? US, that?

The man opens his mouth to respond, but then hesitates.

“You...you don’t know?”

”Know WHAT?

The man chews on his lip in a motion that seems familiar to Sarah.

“I picked you up in 2019...and she STILL hasn’t told you? No WONDER why Ron is so pissed.”

”What?”

The man waves his hand.

“It is not my place to say. But what I CAN say is that you are in what you would call the future.”

Sarah blinks in confusion, but the man continues.

“My name is Aaron, and it has been my duty to save you from a vicious attack. You don’t know this, but we have had this conversation many times before, but I think that THIS time is the last. It HAS to be the last. Because the Lux Mark 9 is just days away from being released, and there will be no stopping her.”

Sarah’s eyes are blank spheres of red beneath her glasses.

”wut”

The man lets out a sigh of exasperation.

“Tell me about yourself in your time. Who are you?”

”Um...the face of everything good and pure in the world? The very incarnation of awesome? Duh?”

“Yes!” cries the man excitedly, taking a step forward. “Yes, you are! Or where. Its complicated. Listen, what you did in your own time set motion of the entire FUTURE into play. The two of you really DO become the face of the WORLD!”

His eyes fill with a wondrous light as he talks to her.

“First it was wrestling. Then movies. Then social media. The Grey-Lacklans...and their friends and family...became something like a royal family. Everyone aspired to be like you. They took your promotional videos, your speeches, you vlogs, your EVERYTHING, and used them to model the way they lived. It is because of YOU that wars stopped! It is because of YOU that the environment was cleaned up! It is because of YOU that life on Earth became Nirvana!”

Sarah holds up a hand and blinks several times.

”So...you’re telling me that Kenzi and I are...what…Bill and Ted?”

“Yes! And your adventures were TRULY excellent!”

Sarah ponders for a moment.

”Which one was I?”

“Ted.”

The albino clutches her fist in victory. But then she looks around at the destruction of the room.

”So, what happened?”

Aaron’s face blanches, the color draining with a sickening speed.

“Lux Mark 1.”

He reaches out to her and motions to the hole in the wall. After a look to make sure that Kenzi was still comfortably sleeping, Sarah takes his hand and lets him lead her away. She takes the quiet moments to take a better look at him. Pale skin. Bright white hair. He was clearly a Lacklanlander...but that didn’t make sense. She couldn’t have children...and any child Kenzi would have would have much darker skin...but she didn’t have any siblings. She was, much to her horror and shame, the last of her line.

“Destruction.”

His voice pushes Sarah from her contemplation, the view from the hole one out of a dystopian nightmare. She looks down and sees debris below, several feet below them, and hears far-off sirens. Looking back up, she sees smoke rising from ruined towers and buildings, and a sky filled with a haze thick enough to cut the sun’s light and warmth.

“Not everyone was happy with you. Not everyone loved you. There was a boy named Corey. You fought him in a tournament. You slaughtered him. It was BAD. You mocked him every day for his idiotic fantasies and laughed off his shallow attempts at doing anything to dull your shine. He came up with new ideas, every one more cliched than the last, and only dug himself a deeper grave as he did so. And when it came to the match?”

Aaron shakes his head.

“The wrestling historians call it ‘The Most One-Sided Match of All Time.’ Every time he tried to hit you, you dodged. In fact, you dodged so fast that, upon close inspection with video cameras, you actually had enough time to tweet in the middle of your counter. You actually live tweeted the match! He fell on his face several times, tripped over his own feet, and got the entire crowd laughing at how BAD he is at being a wrestler. And when you finally decided to put him out of his misery, you blew a tiny breath on him, like what you would do to blow a feather, and he fell out unconscious.

“And while you were heralded as the greatest wrestler of all time not long after, all he did was piss and moan and cry. Everyone around you guys assumed he would just try to avoid how bad you beat him up, like other opponents who you DEMOLISHED like Donovan Blackwater and Eli James, or perhaps even rage quit, but instead he stayed around. He cried. He got into the DMs of anyone who would listen. He begged and pleaded for another chance, preferably at short notice so that you didn’t have so much time to verbally rape him over and over, but all of his crying fell on deaf ears. Because while HE thought he was amazing, and he had guys like the Dukes licking his ass with as much passion as possible, he didn’t realize that YOU had legends like the Centurian backing you!

“But eventually, you allowed him to face you again...and it was even WORSE that time. You tied a hand behind your back, tied your feet together at the ankles, didn’t wear your contacts so as to be blind, and THEN allowed Game Girl to stop being a waste of everyone’s time for a moment and blast you in the head with a chair as hard as she could. And you STILL won the match! But then after?”

Aaron shakes his head, his face etched with great sadness.

“He plotted his revenge for YEARS. While you were changing the world, he plotted and planned. He kept a picture of you on his wall, in his wallet, in his refrigerator. Your continued success, and the fact that you WEREN’T the worthless human being that he was, drove him, pressed him. It started with some kind of drone that could act as a mobile computer for him. And then he developed the Lux Mark 1. It was initially one of those Japanese sex bots, because that was the only way he could last 24 seconds with a woman without being shamed to death, but he altered her. He made her stronger, more agile. Added weapons. She...she...she killed you.”

Sarah’s eyes bug out.

“You and Kenzi were receiving an award for The Greatest Two People to Have Lived, Ever, and the attack came. There hadn’t been a war in so many years that we never saw it come. She burst out of the crowd and snapped your neck. But, so important were you to the world, that a plan was immediately put into place. We would send someone back, someone who would investigate what happened. And save you.”

Sarah touches him on the arm.

”That was you?”

He nods.

“I volunteered. And I succeeded. I was able to stop the robot right before it took you down. But...somehow...just a moment later...ANOTHER robot arrived. The Lux Mark 2 had jets on its legs and was able to fly above me and get to you. But then a flash of light...the flash of light you yourself went through, burst into the room...and I FLEW OUT!”

Aaron’s light eyes fill with wonder of the memory.

“I couldn’t understand it, but there I was. I had a gun in my hand and I was able to shoot a laser at the Mark 2 and defeat it. But...but…”

He motions to the scene of destruction below him.

“Again and again we have fought. Some days, it feels like it will never go away. That the battle will not end. How many other version of myself have I seen die? How many future me’s?”

He sighs and shrugs his shoulder.

“But its all coming to an end, now. At least, I think. The rumors are that the Lux Mark 9 is untouchable, that she can’t be stopped. During the war with the Mark 7, Corey began working with the entity known as GAME GIRL. GAME GIRL was a video game come to life, the first true example of useless and wasted intelligence being used to do dumb things like video themselves playing games and trying to make money by doing it, and the games rebelled. Artificial Intelligence became sentient for the first time, and the video games took this dumb, ugly girl who spent an hour repeating three minutes of material, stole her unathletic body fueled by late night tacos and energy drinks and became GAME GIRL. And the two were able to create the Mark 8, the thing you saw today, and they were able to bring true ruin to the world.

“Thanks to Duke’s fantastically and conveniently limitless money, they were able to create several of the Mark 8s. Three stayed in the present...or what you would call the future...and wreck the havoc you see. One went back to your time to destroy you. The last? I don’t know. And that’s why I had to pull you here, to make sure that you were safe. Bec-”

Aaron’s eyes go wide as high-pitched whines are heard all throughout the room.

“No! They’ve found us!”

Indeed, the room suddenly becomes filled with silver balls of light. Aaron grabs Sarah’s arm and pulls her into the room.

“We have to get you out of here! We have to-”

They come to a halt as the balls of light come together into the forms of several Luxes.

“Damn it! There are too many of them! We must-”

He cuts off as a man walks into the room, his footfalls heavy. Aaron’s eyes go wide as the man comes to a stop and holds up a large gun.

“Oh no...no no no…”

Sarah gasps when she sees who it is.

Corey.

But then Corey lowers his gun and trains it on the Lux robots. He opens fire, thick ropes of red light slicing into the Luxes, causing arms to fall to the ground with metallic thunks. He looks up at the duo and lets out a croaking voice.

“Come with me if you want to live.”

Aaron and Sar look at one another with doubt, but then the air is filled with more of the squealing.

“We don’t have time! We have to save the cheerleader to save the world!”

Corey rushes forward and grabs Sarah by the arm. He and Aaron look at one another for a long time, and then the man with the bright hair gives him a solid nod. He looks around the room, then at Sarah.

“A man could fend off an entire army by himself here.”

He grasps her suddenly and looks down into her eyes.

“Never let some half-baked, poorly conceived moron tell you how to live your life. The future depends on it!”

Sarah nods and tries to turn away, but he holds her fast, his grip tightening to the point of pain.

“...and tell my grandmother...I love her...and I’m sorry…”

Sarah’s eyes turn down in confusion.

”Who...who is your grandmother?”

Aaron bites his lip as his eyes move back and forth. Finally, he lets out a few words in a pained voice.

“You’ll know. Now, GO!”

Silver colors swirl in the room and he pulls out his gun. Corey pulls Sarah over to where Kenzi sleeps and pulls them down both atop her.

LIGHT

LIGHT

LIGHT

LIGHT

Sarah’s eyes snap open and she gasps aloud. Her fingers shiver wildly and get caught in Kenzi’s braids, and the caramel-skinned beauty mumbles in her sleep. Sarah looks around the room with eyes full of fear and shock, but all she sees is the living room of the house she and her spouse could not afford. The mantel was still lined with their various awards and trophies, the curio still standing, the title belts within shining on their pedestals.

”The FUCK was THAT?!”

Sarah looks at the coffee table off to the side of the couch and casts a suspicious eye on her glass of wine and the electronic cigarette beside it.

”There is NO WAY you caused that! I haven’t gotten high in AGES! What kind of dream was-”

Sarah cuts off as her wall explodes. Lux robots pile in, each brandishing a rifle. She screams, shaking her wife’s head in an attempt to wake her, but then red lights fly past her. Corey bursts onto the scene, his gun aiming for heads. But there are too many lasers for his gun, too many shots taking down the growing army of Lux robots. Then Sarah sees the source of the rest of the lasers, some mechanic monstrosity walking on four legs with three guns on each of its two arms. Blast after blast comes from the behemoth, and between the two, the robots end up as nothing but a pile of rubble. As the sound settles, part of the machine rotates upwards and a distinctive accent comes from within.

”Ah think we got ‘em all.

Sarah’s eyes go wide.

”Dolly?!

From within the machine, the Kentucky Phenom winks at the albino.

”Sure thing, boss! This might sound craxy, but I came from-”

”The future,” interjects Sarah, waving her arms dismissively. ”Yes, yes. So, all of this is REAL? Its not a DREAM?”

“It’s real, alright.”

Corey, now chewing on a cigar and hoisting an even bigger gun, moves between them.

‘We need to save the cheerleader if we are going to save the world from Past Me’s pathetic attempts at doing anything relevant. I’m embarrassed of myself, Mrs. Grey-Lacklan, and I sure would love a chance to stop myself.”

Sarah nods at him.

”You SHOULD be embarrassed. Your past self...or the current on, for me, anyway...is a dumbass. Like, sers, he’s basically the Glee of professional wrestling.”

The man raises his eyebrow.

”Glee? Its this show about a singing group? See, it was AWESOME in the first season, right? Had drama! Had action! Got all UP in your feels. But then the SECOND season came around, and it was just kind of MEH, ya know? Like, we’d already seen the idea, and needed something NEW, right? Instead, we just kinda got the same thing. And then season THREE hit and you could tell that the Idea Factory was EMPTY. And that shit lasted, like, FIFTY SEASONS! Just about EVERY critic in the WORLD considers it the BIGGEST fall from grace in quality from first season to second. And then the main character killed himself and then it turns out the ‘bad boy’ was jerking off to 14-year-olds, so I guess that means that Lux would be buddies with that Graves guy.

Sar turns to Dolly in the mech.

’Hey, Dolly! Does Past You beat up that gross Graves guy at March Madness?”

Dolly nods.

”Oh yeah. Whooped his ASS.”

”Sweet! But then you beat Game Girl and then lost to me in the final, right?”

Dolly lowers her head and nods.

”Ha! Knew it.”

She turns back to Corey.

’Sers, dude. Past you...again, the one I know...is like Lost. REALLY interesting in the first place, right? Cool characters, mystery, got everyone buzzing and wondering how they all got there. But then the series progressed and you could tell that the writers were all ‘Um...I...um...I didn’t think anyone would keep watching this dumb shit we made up? How do we finish this thing?’ and the end was TERRIBLE.”

“I’M SO GAY FOR SARAHHHHHH!”

Sarh looks down at her sleeping wife when she hears her voice, but she’s that she’s still out. The drool and snoring were giveaways, of course. But then Sarah looks up at Dolly to see her pressing buttons in her mech.

”Oh, that’s just me. See, I’m connected to ALL of the timelines with this thing, right? Because if people are going to put up with the shit that Lux and Game Girl put out, then then makes sense, too. That was just my notification that THIS Kenzi...the one sleeping right now...is ready to transition from her ‘Sarah is Naked and Riding a Unicorn Bareback’ dream to her ‘Sarah IS a Naked Unicorn Centaur’ dream. Annnnnd SWITCHED.”

Sarah looks down at her wife and she can feel her own cheeks redden as Kenzi wears a broad smile in her sleep. Corey clears his throat and catches her attention.

“We have to go, Ma’am. It is now or never.”

Sarah nods.

”What do we have to do?”

Corey smirks.

”Save the cheerleader.”

Corey takes Sarah by the arm and-

”WAIT!”

Sarah pulls away and Corey’s eyes go wide. He falls into a crouch, weary of what enemy is now befalling them, and the sound of Dolly’s mech closing and readying weapons fills the room.

”You have GOT to let me at LEAST put on some makeup! I look like a TROLL!”

Corey sighs and Dolly’s mech winds down with a whirl.

****THIRTY MINUTES LATER****

”Okay!”

Face dulled by base, her lips painted a red to match her eyes and with black eyeliner wings stretching to her temple, Sarah was resplendent in her “war paint.” With another sigh, Corey takes Sarah by the arm and-

LIGHT

LIGHT

LIGHT

LIGHT

Bright light fills Sarah’s eyes as she tries to focus. The air is soft but warm, and the sun gifts its rays down onto her pale skin. Corey is beside her, his own eyes adjusting to the light. Sarah looks around and sees something that makes her gasp.

”My HIGH school?!’

They were in a field of green grass and teenagers were all around them. The track had men and women in shorts running around it, a section was reserved for two teams to perform scrimages, and in the center of it all, a dozen girls in red and white uniforms. Standing atop the hands of three of the girls, their hands holding bright white shoes, was a younger Sarah, her bright white hair pulled into two pigtails.

”Jesus CHRIST I was CUUUUUUUTE!”

Corey sighs...again...as his sight returns just in time to see the team balance themselves, squat, and then push upward, tossing Sarah into the air. The girl brings in her body, folding it in half, and then snaps it back out with a jackknife before falling to the embrace of her team. They watched as Sarah was lowered to a standing position and she gave a high-five to another familiar face.

”Hot damn. Did she EVER have small tits?”

Inside her mech, Dolly’s annoyance at Ashley Allen’s chest was clear, and it causes a snicker to come from Sarah.

”AXLY! Ash was a B cup and then EXPLODED into a D the summer of our Senior year. It through off her balance so much that she couldn’t do cartwheels anymore!”

Sarah puts a finger to her chin and ponders, her dimple popping out.

”Her jugs are ginormous here, so that means we’re seniors. That makes me seventeen, and that makes this...what...2015? Something like that? I wonder wh-SHIT!”

Sarah points at the bushes at the rear of the field. A Lux robot was slinking its way towards the cheerleaders, and it was not alone. The rustling bush told of the army.

”Dolly! Hold off the army! Corey, help me save myself!”

Sarah’s natural leadership on display, the two future warriors fall into place. Dolly lets loose with cover fire, red and yellow bolts of light searing across the sky and into the brush. Screams accompany them as the people run from the odd commotion. Corey lays down fire himself, the blasts keeping the advancing Lux at bay. But the robot avoids all of the blasts with a depth beyond measure.

“Damn it! Its a Lux Mark 8! We are in TROUBLE!”

The Lux robot closes in on the cheerleaders, who begin to scramble. Lux is close to Highschool Sarah, whose pigtails wave wildly in fright. Sarah leaps into the air and catches Lux with one of the SICKEST right hooks she has ever thrown and drops Lux to the ground. Highschool Sarah turns around and sees Sarah and her eyes go wide. She opens her mouth but Sarah holds up her hand.

”Yes, you stay INSANELY hawt. No, I can’t tell you about what happens to you. But trust me...you’ll NEVER expect who you get married to! Now go! Before we fuck up the space/time continuum and my opponents have nothing left to promo about!”

Highschool Sarah scrambles away as Sarah turns to Corey.

”Gun! NOW!”

Corey throws her his weapon and Sarah catches it with both hands. She looks down at it as she sets her hands and-

”OMG...the fuck is THIS shit?!”

She holds up the gun at Corey.

”Your gun has THREE settings?!”

She points them out one by one.

”CTRL+C, CTRL+V, and QUOTE? Those are the WORST ways to fight! Haven’t you learned ANYTHING since I kicked your ass?!”

Corey shrugs his shoulders apologetically.

”Damnit, man! It would be ONE thing if you took what your opponent said, reworded it in your OWN words, and broke down about how they are wrong, and a whole DIFFERENT thing to just be a lazy little bitch and just REPLAY what they said and THEN comment! That’s like just going ‘NUH UH! YOU DIDN’T GET ME! I HAVE A DINOSAUR WHO EATS FORCE FIELDS!’”

Sarah looks down at the gun in disgust.

”Whatev.”

She looks down at the Lux Mark 8, who had finally gotten to her knees after suffering the Cop Killa. She pushes the robot down onto the ground with her boot and places the tip of the gun on her forehead.

”Bye, Ripley.

She pulls the trigger.

LIGHT

LIGHT

LIGHT

LIGHT

Sarah gasps as she opens her eyes. Kenzi groans in her sleep as Sarah’s fingers get tangled in the sea of tiny braids. Red eyes look around the room frantically, left and right. Her wall was whole. The trophies and belts were in their rightful places. The credits for Vexx were rolling on the television.

”Fuck ME in the goat ass.”

Sarah gently lays Kenzi’s head down onto the pillow at her feet, careful to not disturb her, and softly pads down the hall and into the restroom. Shutting the door, she turns on the softer light, the one meant for her in situations like potty breaks in the middle of the night, so that her eyes wouldn’t be blinded. She looks into the mirror and sees the same albino New England wrestler she has always been, albeit tired.

”That was the weirdest fucking dream EVER.”

“PSST!”

Sarah jumps as she hears the notification for her emails. She pulls out her SWEET Windows phone, smiling as she always did over the sound of her wife PSSTing her in the way that they considered intimate, and looked at her email. She cocks her head as she sees an email sent from an account she hasn’t seen in a long time.

Date: August 23rd 2017 8:49 PM
To: Sarah Selena Grey-Lacklan < porcelain_princess@circletv.com>
Subject: I’ll never forget

[Image: 9fpsyfY.gif]

Sarah stares at the small video of herself holding Corey’s gun and slowly lowers herself to the floor, her mind spinning.

~~fin~~

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Lacklan's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-24-2019), Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher (03-31-2019), Corey Smith (03-24-2019), Kid Kool (03-24-2019)