Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 03:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness Roleplays
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COURSE CORRECTION
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-22-2019, 11:19 PM

MARTIN LUTHER KING JR Said:
Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate,
Only love can do that.

MARTIN LUTHER KING JR Said:
If you can't fly then run,
If you can't run then walk,
If you can't walk then crawl,
But whatever you do,
You have to keep moving forward

Tell me somethin', girl
Are you happy in this modern world?
Or do you need more?
Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for?

TUESDAY 19TH MARCH
STILL CHRISTCHURCH, NEW ZEALAND
7.30 A.M.

Mastermind had awoken early, and like he felt in States after receiving the injection, he felt like he was unconnected and living out of body. He left his wife sleeping peacefully in bed, and the next thing he knew, he was sitting on a plastic chair in the middle of Aunty's garden, staring off into space. This was where his Aunty found him.

"Morning 'M'" said Cheryll placing her own chair next to her nephew and sat down

Mastermind looked at his Aunty "Hey Aunty Cheryll."

"How are you feeling?"

"Like I'm floating around, it usually takes a few hours to disperse,"

"I'm worried about you nephew!" replied Cheryll

"You've always been worried about me, Aunty," replied Mastermind trying to crack a smile

"We both know you were a very emotional kid when you were growing up."

"But after what happened with Dad, I grew out of that stage. I had to in order to survive."

"But it's been retriggered by the events of last week, so much so, that even your opponent at this upcoming Pay Per View that you've gotten yourself involved in, is using your emotions against you."

"I haven't seen that yet,"

"Well you are lucky Maria was able to deflect your opponents latest attack. You should be proud of her."

"I'm always proud of Maria when she does this kind of stuff."

"But 'M' there's only so much deflection that Maria can do," said Cheryll sternly "You need to stop that pity party that you have going,"

"I don't agree with you that I'm feeling sorry for myself, Aunty, but I agree the deflection needs to stop,"

"You know what would be good to get you back into your mode?" Asked Cheryll

"What?"

"You need to get back to Wellington and spend some times with the boys, I'm sure they'd like to see you. And then reconnect with your daughters. That way you'll get yourself back again,"

As well as being Mastermind's aunty, she was also his Godmother. They were always close, and she was the only one other than Maria,, who could tell him what he really didn't want to hear and get away with it.

"Alway's telling it like it is, aren't you Aunty," replied Mastermind

"To get you back on track, yes, because I love you, and I don"t want to see you in this state, ever again "

Mastermind nodded. "I know Aunty."

"No you don't know, Nephew. Yes it was shocking what happened kast week, yes we as a nation are still grieving and will probably for some time. Don't get me wrong you are allowed to react like you did and that's okay, but to make yourself almost physically sick because of it, isn't healthy.

"You didn't lose anyone, they did. The families lost loved ones so they are allowed to behave like you did. You don't earn that right. New Zealanders are standing up and showing the way and the love, so must you.

"Get back to Wellington, spend time with the kids, and get your mind back. I want to see the real you. That way you will be ready to ger your precious damn X-treme belt back. Do it for your fans, do it for NZ, heck you owe the survivors so do it for them."

Mastermind listened intently to his Aunty before sitting forward, trying to focus on what she said.

"Damn Aunty, tell it like you have to," he said quietly

"It was best coming from me,," replied Cheryll "So are you going to man up?"

Mastermind nodded, and there was a clearing of a throat behind them. Mastermind turned to see his wife Maria.

"I agree 100 percent with what your Aunt said. It's time to put your sorrow to good use. Defeating Vita Valenteen, and her co-bestie Jessalyn Hart."

"I'll go make a hot meal," smiled Cheryll standing up "You'll need to have full bellies in order to fly back to Welly."

Cheryll gave her nephew a hug and walked back to the house. Mastermind looked at his wife.

"I'm so sorry for yesterday,"

Maria walked over to Mastermind and gave him a hug and a kiss.

"We will put yesterday down to grief, and then lets just move on. We need to get you back to the kids so you can draw on their energies and get your focus back,"

Mastermind semi smiled and nodded.

"I think that would be the best thing. So I can get back to Welly and also train."

"After you have spent quality time with the kids of course."

"Oh for sure."

I'm falling
In all the good times I find myself
Longin' for change
And in the bad times I fear myself

Mastermind and Maria ended up having breakfast with Cheryll,and soon it was time to leave. Cheryll walked them to the car where Ricky was waiting for them.

"I'm sorry for the tough words that I said earlier, 'M', but I needed you to pull yourself together."

"I understand Aunty," replied Mastermind "You know me better than most of my family. You always knew when I was dwelling too much on my emotions."

"Things will get back to normal here in Christchurch," continued Cheryll "We've learnt that after that 2011 Earthquakes. The Muslim community has to grieve, us as a country has to grieve, but then we will eventually move on. You just need to put all your emotions into what you do best..... Your wrestling."

"Oh believe me I will."

They got to the car, and Ricky opened the door. Maria looked at Cheryll.

"Sorry to involve you yesterday, Cheryll. But your wisdom has worked wonders. 'M' needed you."

"I was just glad to be here, Maria. You take care. And just give 'M' time to get through this."

"Don't worry, I love your nephew very much. I'll take care of him."

Cheryll gave Maria a hug, and Maria jumped into the car.

"We missed you at breakfast, Ricky," smiled Cheryll

"It's okay Ma'am I took care of my own hunger. But thank you though."

Cheryll turned to her nephew.

"Give my love to my great nephews and neices."

Mastermind smiled "I will Aunty,"

"You do what you need to, and then you go and get that X-Treme Title back."

"Thank you Aunty. I will."

Mastermind gave Cheryll a hug, it turned into a really big hug that lasted a few minutes.

"I love you Aunty Cheryll."

"I love you too, nephew. Just take care."

Mastermind jumped into the car, and Ricky closed the door. He looked at Cheryll.

"Ma'am."

"Just keep an eye on him will you Ricky?"

"Will do Ma'am. Always."

Ricky walked around the car, to the drivers side, before he gets he, he gives a quick nod to Cheryll. He then gets in, and within 30 seconds drives off.

Tell me something, boy
Aren't you tired tryin' to fill that void?
Or do you need more?
Ain't it hard keeping it so hardcore?

I'm falling
In all the good times I find myself
Longing for change
And in the bad times I fear myself
I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground
Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us

WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

3 HOURS LATER

Mastermind and Maria returned to Wellington, where they went straight home. Her mother Louise met them there with the baby Twin Girls, and the twin boys of Vinnie and Jacob.

At first Mastermind spent an hour with the boys, running around in the back yard, rolling around on the ground and letting them jump all over him.

Maria and her mother Louise were watching from the window.

"I've never seen this side of him," said Louise "I know he's a good father, but usually he doesn't do this."

"He just needed this Mum, he's doing it tough with Christchurch,"

"As we all are."

"I know Mum, but he's a very emotional person. Cut him some slack."

"I didn't mean anything to it."

"You are very hard on him. Just don't be hard on him for this."

"Alright daughter I hear you."

They continued to watch Mastermind who looked like he was having fun with his boys.

We're far from the shallow now
In the shallow, shallow
In the shallow, shallow
In the shallow, shallow

Mastermind then spent the rest of the night holding his twin daughters, just reconnecting with them. And it did look like it was doing him a world of good.

Maria walked into the room and sat down as he held baby Louise.

"How are you doing?"

Mastermind nodded. "Good."

"Ready to put Louise down for the night?"

Mastermind shook his head "No.... The last few hours has been really empowering. It's allowing me to get back into training tomorrow."

"That's good. I'm glad that you feel empowered. Louise, and Bernadette can do that for you."

Mastermind smiles, and gave his daughter a kiss, and then passed her to Maria. He gets up and walks over to the window and looks out.

"I can do this!"

"Do what?"

"Win this triple threat at the Pay Per View. I can reclaim my X-Treme Title."

"I believe you can, and will. We'll put out another promo tomorrow after your training, shall we?"

Mastermind continued to look out of the window "Sure."

I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground
Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us
In the shallow, shallow
In the shallow, shallow
In the shallow, shallow

8 DAYS TO GO VITA VALENTEEN

8 DAYS TO GO

ALMOST 1 WEEK TO GO

WHEN I'M TAKING

YOUR X-TREME TITLE FROM YOU

8 DAYS TO GO

VITA VALENTEEN

8 DAYS TO GO

UNTIL I BRING YOU WOE.

JACINDA ARDERN - NEW ZEALAND PRIME MINISTER Said:
“To the families, we cannot know your grief but we can walk with you at every stage.
We can and we will surround you with aroha, love, manaakitanga, kindness and all that makes us us.”

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub