Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness Roleplays
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pressure
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-19-2019, 01:12 PM

Hiya, Mike!

How's life been since we were last acquainted, you disgusting piece of shit?

Still shoveling dog vomit into yer' toothless trap for mouthwash?

Still struggling with the burning sensations while pissing yer' panties at the thought of having to actually DO something in life?

Still generally pissed off at women because we have the body parts that you wish you had?

Still masturbating to JonBenét Ramse pics?

Still digging in that grease pit of a head of hair of yours and collecting the nits fer' breakfast?

Still wishing your penis were big enough to satisfy grown women so you'll no longer have to chase after eight-year-olds?

Still getting yer' ass kicked on a daily basis?

Still...

Still struggling with being creative?

Struggling so much so that you tried so desperately to recreate the fiendish man-on-teen love affair with that loveable idiot, Vita Valenteen? The one I was smart enough to walk away from? You know, when you claimed that you beat me into disgrace? Michael, yer' such a sorry, baby-dicked, dweeb-o, piece of garbage. I'd like to ask you who was really left in a state of disgrace after all of that sick bullshit you dreamed up mercifully came to an end thanks to yer's truly?

Was it Dolly Waters who spent the subsequent years ridiculed? Nope.

Was it Dolly Waters who flipped her gimmick for the fourteen-hundredth time and was forced to pretend to show remorse so the trolling would end? Nope.

Was it Dolly Waters who had her reputation in the XWF so damaged that she had to up and bounce to a new company? Nah.

It WAS Dolly Waters though who came back and picked up right where she left off, being one of the best that this business has to offer. And it IS Dolly Waters who is back in the XWF winning gold and besting bitches left and right- so much so, that it drug yer' pathetic ass back here... in dare I say it? A disgraceful state of being.

If you were such a badass who beat me out of the company, why did you need to attack me from behind? Are you a coward? Or are you still the same straight up fucking who never could figure out how to not make himself look like a total jackass while desperately trying to look comedically edgy?

You never were good at this Michael, and that's figuratively factual. But I will give you this... I commend you fer' stepping up and challenging me. Sure. Undoubatbley yer' most looking forward to the excuse fer' finally touching me- and probably the insurance check you'll be getting after I beat you into a state of vegetation.

But either way. This needed to be settled. It's bout time you finally experience some real pressure. And fuck an overarching theme. It would just go over yer' head anyway. So nothing figurative. I mean the literal pressure of my boot smashing yer' head into the concrete at March Madness.

Thanks again fer' showing up.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
(03-19-2019), EDWARD THE GREAT (03-19-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-19-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (03-19-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Dolly Waters's post!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (03-19-2019)