Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness Roleplays
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From shock to grief to anger - my anger turns to Vita
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-19-2019, 04:15 AM

Monday 18th March
Wellington, New Zealand

BREAKING NEWS

THE DEATH TOLL FROM THE NEW ZEALAND MOSQUES SHOOTINGS HAS RISEN FROM 49 TO 50.

THIS CONTINUES TO ROCK THE CORE OF NOT ONLY CHRISTCHURCH PEOPLE BUT THE ENTIRE COUNTRY OF NEW ZEALAND

As his private jet is coming into land at Wellington International Airport, Mastermind is hunched over in his chair looking at his lap top staring at the Breaking News story.

He was still coming off of the effects of the sedation that Ricky had given him 2 days prior.

Ricky walked up to him from the front of the cabin.

"Boss."

Mastermind looked up at him with a somber look on his face.

"Yes?"

"We are just about in Wellington, sir. Your wife will be boarding while we refuel before we head to Christchurch."

"What about the kids?"

"It was best decided to leave them with mother in law than to take them to Christchurch "

Mastermind nodded and looked back at his lap top.

"Very well," he said sighing

Ricky went to place his hand on Mastermind's shoulder to offer him support, but he thought better of it.

The private jet came to a halt on the private runway that Mastermind owned at the airport. His crew got busy refuelling the jet.

Mastermind didn't notice the cabin door open as the stairs were wheeled into place. Maria walked into the cabin and looked around and immediately saw her dishevelled looking husband. Her heart immediately sank, coupled with the grief of the situation that she had kept in because of trying to stay strong for her children's sake, tears began rolling down her cheek.

For some reason, at that very moment, Mastetmind looked up from his seat, and saw his wife in tears. His own heart sank at the sight of his wife in tears.

He stood up and stepped foot into the aisle. He then opened his arms wide enough. Maria quickly ran to her husband sobbing. She reached him, and he put his hige arms around her.

"I am so...... sorry...... that I had to order..... Ricky to sedate you...... but... I knew what would happen.... if he didn't there would be.... hell to pay... "

"I understand," said Mastermind quietly

"It's been hell..... with... you gone babe... since Friday...."

"I'm here now,"

"The gun man murdered.... 50 muslims... 50.... 50 people."

"I know I saw.."

"The bastard... he's Aussie.... he... he... came from Australia."

"Arsehole."

"He... he.. . didn't live in Christchurch.... he.. lived in....Dunedin."

That hit Mastermind like an anvil falling on Wily E. Coyote who was always trying to capture the Road Runner.

"I didn't see that, my father lives in Dunedin as does my brother and sister."

"I know that's why its quite. .. unbelievable."

For the next few minutes Mastermind stood there comforting his wife, letting it cry it out because she hadn't been able to do so yet because of the kids. He continued to shed tears himself.

It got to the point where he had exhaustered himself out by getting rid of the sorrow and heartbreak and sadness. He started to shake again with anger.

"'M'" sobbed Maria

"Yes!"

"You need to calm down...."

"I'm trying to,"

"Please calm down.... i don't... want to have you.... sedated again... you could destroy your plane."

This made Mastermind chuckle a bit.

"We wouldn't want that would we?"

"No," said Maria letting out a small giggle.

Suddenly a clearing of a throat could be heard and Mastermind looked in the direction that it had come from. It was Ricky who was standing not so far away.

"Boss, airport management would like to see you. Something about too many people wanting to head to Christchurch, not enough flights."

"I'll be back soon," said Mastermind looking down at his wife

Maria nodded and sat down next to where her husband had been sitting. Mastermind followed Ricky off of the plane.

While Mastermind was off the plane dealing with other issues, Maria used his lap top to go live to the XWF Universe.

Vita Valenteen - X-Treme Champion Said:"Is the XWF trying to kill me? I don't want to get into that ring with a seven foot monster of a man that's so PO'ed that they have to hold him down and drug him up just to stop his rampage!"

"So Vita Valenteen, do you think you are clever sending out that so called very short promo that you did? Are you actually being a bitch and making fun of our current situation?

"If so are you that callous that some of your opponents gave never experienced tragedy on the scale that you American's seem to encur regularly.

"Now don't get me wrong. Whenever some tragedy happens in the states us kiwi's are always standing up with you all. Never once did we think it'll happen here, to us.

"But if you are prepared to make a joke at my husband's expense after he flipped out after he received news about his beloved country, then how dare you, you bitch. You are so deluded that you think joking about serious stuff like this will keep you from losing your X-treme title then you better think again.

"My husband was put in this match for a reason. If you thought how badly he wanted to reclaim his Television Belt after his record setting 129 day reign by getting to 2nd place outright in the title reign, then how do you think he will feel after finding out that he gets a shot at you X-Treme Title for him to become 3 Time X-Treme Champion? Tell me Vita? He will be up for it. Don't you worry about that.

"I must say congratulations must go out to you though. You held out for a 24/7 briefcase. Well done that must feel good doesn't it? You can certainly use it to take out Robert Main *wink wink", that way you won't need the x-treme belt. So why don't you do us all a favor and not even try to defend your x-treme title. Your little reign is over.

"If you think my husband is going to turn up and simply be his usual self then you and your former tag team partner, Jessalyn Hart better think again you are going, it shows what a naive bitch you are.

"He's going to turn his shock, grief, and sadness into full on anger and rip through you and Hart to the point you are never going to figure out what hit you.

"If you think the Mind Controller is harsh enough wait til you feel the full effects of Hurricane Mastermind's Anger. You have been warned.

"And as for you Jessalyn Hart. You seem to strike it lucky by getting into this match with your former tag team partner. You could team up with your former best friend and try and eliminate my husband out of the match early so you can have a chance for the title yourself. It won't be the case because my husband will make damn sure that you are not even remotely getting anywhere near a chance of pinning or making Vita submit. That's my husband's job.

"So until next promo, keep playing your so called fun games, we really know that you are both worried about my husband."

Maria ended the promo.

Just as she ended the promo, her husband returned. Following him were strangers.

He walked up to Maria.

"What's going on?" asked Maria

Mastermind sat down and gave her a kiss "We have a group of people who are heading to Christchurch who couldn't get on any flights as the flights are fully booked, so the airport asked if I could take them down to Christchurch because we are heading that way..... I couldn't say no."

"Well aren't you awesome," smiled Maria

"Please take a seat everyone," said Ricky "We will be departing shortly."

"I got Ricky to be the host," smiled Mastermind

"Nice."

Ricky got all group of 20 extra people seated in front of Mastermind and Maria, and the plane soon took off for Christchurch.

CHRISTCHURCH, NEW ZEALAND

The plane arrived in Christchurch, and the group who had flown with Mastermind and Maria, soon departed and went their separate ways, while Mastermind and Maria got their own vehicle drive by Ricky of course, and he drove them first to the Christchurch Botanical Gardens where a memorial with flowers had been set up, but when they got out of the car they were both unprepared for what they were to see.

[Image: 1552978316012.jpg]

[Image: cq5dam.thumbnail.cropped.750.422.jpeg]

[Image: Mourners-place-flowers-as-they-pay-their...aland.jpeg]

"Wow," said Maria with tears flowing down her face "Would you look at all that."

Mastermind walked towards the flowers and bowed down, as did Maria.

They put down their own bouquet of flowers with a message in the bouquet which read:

MESSAGE FOR CHRISTCHURCH Said:WE ARE SO SORRY PEOPLE OF CHRISTCHURCH

AND THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY

FOR WHAT HAPPENED HERE ON 15TH MARCH

THIS IS NOT WHO WE ARE

FOR WE STAND STRONG AND PROUD

FOR WE RALLY IN TIMES OF SADNESS

FOR WE MAKE A STAND AGAINST THOSE
WHO SOUGHT TO MAKE US MISERABLE

WE ARE SORRY FOR YOUR LOSSES

LET THEM MOVE TO A BETTER WORLD

LET THEM MOVE ON IN PEACE

LET THEM MOVE ON

LET THE LIGHT SHOW US THE WAY

KIA KAHA - BE STRONG

KIA TU - LET'S STAND

KIA MANAWANUI - LET'S LOVE

Mastermind places the bouquet in with the other bouquets. Tears forming in his eyes and running down his cheeks.

"I'm here Christchurch, I am with you all at this time, I come before you because I needed to, I come before you because I wanted to, I come before you because it is here that we stand tall. It is here in the aftermath of the attack that we stand together. It is here that we are one. This is not who we are. We are one, we are together, we are strong. Kia kaha koutou katoa, kia kaha tatou katoa. You guys stay strong because we will be strong as one."

Mastermind starts crying, as Maria gives him a hug. Those people that are milling around feeling sad, also join in the hugging, and soon there is one big hugfest going on. It makes Mastermind feel warm. Feel that there is still hope to all this tragic circumstances.

12 DAYS TO GO VITA VALENTEEN

12 DAYS TO GO

12 DAYS TO GO AND I AM COMING TO GET'S WHAT MINE

12 DAYS TO GO VITA VALENTEEN

I HOPE YOU ARE READY

BECAUSE IN 12 DAYS I AM GOING TO

TAKE WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT IT, AND HOW I WANT IT.

12 DAYS TO GO

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mastermind's post:
Drew Archyle (03-19-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (03-19-2019)