Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 10:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
My Name Is Dwayne.
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Offline
Time for the Tea Bag

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

06-04-2013, 02:29 PM

The Rock says: Pin the strudel on the jabroni, pin the strudel on the jabroni, pin the strudel on the jabroni and wath my schlong grow hard.

The Rock's trailer door swings open and Paul Walker's head pops round the door to remind Dwayne that its his scene to act.

Walker: Dwayne, your up.

The Rock says: Hell yeah boy check it out.

Dwayne turns around towards Walker revealing his enormous lubed up erection. Walkers eyes widen with amazement.

The Rock says: Your in shock aren't you pretty boy. Well you should be the only schlong bigger than this on this film set is dangling between Michelle Rodrigiez's legs and I have pictures too prove it.

Walker just continues to stare at his schlong.

The Rock says: But don't get me wrong sweet cheeks, she may have a bigger schlong than me but hey take nothing away for her, she sure as hell knows how to play the purple oboe. She be all like this...

[Image: canyousmell-rock-cooking-WWE-wrestling-1343764453G.gif]

The Rock says: Honest, I have videos to prove that too, you wanna see.

Walker: No it's ok Dwayne, it's your turn to shoot.

With that The Rock smiles raises his eyebrow and shoots a big lot of warm spunk all over Paul Walkers face.

The Rock says: Partial to a facial are we pretty boy, come ere and give me a hug.

Walker wipes the warm cum out of his eyes and just turns and leaves The Rock stood flexing his muscles in his trailer.

The Rock says: Yeah that bitch knows what's cooking up in here, now where's my Easter bunny outfit? I have date with a Diesel tonight.

[Image: banner.php?text%5B0%5D=&size%5B0%5D=40&opacity%5B0...&preview=1]

1 x X-Treme Champion (For about 40 seconds)

[Image: 2yo3alf.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post