Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 01:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness Roleplays
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Chaos Is The Welfare Recipient of Universal Title Shots
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-16-2019, 10:46 PM

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

-Sun Tzu-

Truth is treason in an empire of lies…

Validity can be uncanny and for some men like Chris Chaos an unfamiliar notion, authenticity generally relies on perspective. But can the two ever be separated? To discover sincerity, one must drill deep down into their soul, stumbling upon that reservoir of unadulterated water that can wash one clean should they genuinely desire it. Grasp who you really are, inside and out, who you were brought into this world to be, and you will be released from the shackles known as deceit.

All our careers come to the same climax, each ending the same way Chris. Face down and humiliated. The question isn’t a matter of if, it’s when? When will it be our time? I don't meander around peering into cameras and telling the people I'm the greatest wrestler in the world just to hear myself talk. I say it for the same reason they put warnings on packages of cigarettes and scuffling with Robert “The Omega” Main your Universal Champion may be hazardous to one's health. When you’re one of the most dominating wrestlers in the world today, they don’t call you Chris Chaos a once immense wrestler. They call you Robert fucking Main! You’ll come out and tell me that failure is not an option. That is ridiculous, failure is always an option especially when it comes to you, Chris. You’ve been failing ever since dropping this title I hold over my shoulder. Failure is the most readily available option when facing “The Omega”. But it's a choice. You can choose to be unsuccessful, or you can choose to succeed. What will you do Chris?

It pisses you off knowing that this sewer rat, S.O.A. want to be is Champion. You're looking at the reflection of exquisiteness. You're looking at the man who gets all your attention, but you can’t do anything about it. If you were here right now, I'd take my snakeskin boot off and toss it at you, and when you bring that son of a bitch back it had better be polish up. You want to come at me like you are the baldest guy in the XWF? Chris, stop binging on so many raw eggs and doing push-ups because it's affecting your realm of reality. I'd slap you in your god damn face, and you wouldn't do a damn thing about it. I’m aching, fatigued, under the weather, overtrained, under-motivated and still dangerous enough to beat you within inches of your life. Management can send anyone at me they’d like, they just shouldn’t send anyone they would like back. This match boils down to something much more than the Universal Championship. This entire thing between you and I has become personal. I am going to do what no other man or woman can seem to do around here. I’m going to burry you six feet under.

It’s a war zone between the pure legitimacy and twisted fabrication that Chris Chaos spins. The unvarnished truth is one unchangeable existence. However, on the dark side, lies and double-dealings require more untruths and treacheries. The falsifier is a clown trying to juggle all his fraud keeping duplicity in the air. He must maintain a certain momentum, he must combine fibs to the others repeatedly. Again, and again, time after time, over and over!

Chris it’s been years since you carried a solitary ounce of weight. You held this Championship one time and you blew your only load. You contributed everything that you had using the well until it was dry. Hell, you haven’t been relevant since failing to retain the Universal Championship. You once positioned yourself atop the wrestling world as King. The dilemma your facing now is straightforward, this isn’t 2016 dick head. Since that time, the entire world has watched you Chris take a nosedive from the top crashing at the very bottom of the barrel. Once the upper echelon now no more. I thought that Icons were supposed to beat up guys like Jim Caedus. You were never a megastar nor a celebrity, you Chris Chaos have always been nothing more than a false profit. You may have pulled the wool over everyone’s eyes in 2016. Here in 2019, no one is drinking the Chaos brand KOOL AID anymore. What we have now is something even more godforsaken than before. A man running on fumes.

We have a man groveling willing to suck anyone’s balls if he gets another chance. Chris, you have been at the feet of management more times than any other prideful man in this business. How many times have you been fed insufficient table scraps? At this point your stock is so low you’ll clench anything you can get those grubby hands on. Why don’t you grab hold of my love gun? You are pathetic and even that is an understatement. What’s awe-inspiring though is. If you don’t get your way you throw a stage 5 bitch fit and simply won’t wrestle. I've seen a lot of things in my life, but I never thought I’d see a man on the rag. Next time you decide to throw a little tantrum how about popping a few female pills to chill out. Boo Hoo! Chris tell me just how does it feel at the bottom? All alone I mean you are the one veiling yourself in the shadows. Chris Chaos you are a man who will never accept your own decent. You think you set trends and are the greatest thing since sliced bread. Come back to reality.. Look around dummy you’ve been deserted. You’ve been tossed in the toilet; our issue is a turd your size has clogged the bowl. People talk about guys like me. Guys like you Chris become washed out fading away into oblivion as I soar to heights you’ve never seen. You once lived in the fast lane nowadays you walk down basic bitch boulevard. You have become inconsequential. No…..

A man child is more fitting..

Some would argue that the tables have turned this time in your favor. But have they? You said it yourself you wouldn’t play my game. What happened Chris? The two-bit chump opened his eyes. Suddenly you played once you knew I had you by the testicles. You didn’t have a choice in the matter. Once again, your mouth overrode your ass. I win the damn match before I ever even pick up my sword while you Chris, rush to battle and then seek to win. In this cold, cruel, jarring reality we live in Chris Chaos you have become meaningless… Chris, there are times where I sit back, and I truly become astonished. You believe that you are more desirable than every other man and woman on the roster. You spew this venom, you’ve spread like cancer, I’m the knife that will cut it all away.

Habitually a fact tumbles out as he juggles multiple cons. One pops out and starts a chain reaction that can collapse the whole juggling act. A petite, minuscule certainty lights the room. It could be anything from an abandoned phone call, a statement, a partial fingerprint. These are morsels of reality in which Chris Chaos wants the world to forget exist. He wants to conceal these fragments anticipating everyone else will simply just fail to recall. If one can read in between the lines these smidgeons are in plain sight.

Contrary to popular belief Chris, you are not omnipotent, all-knowing, invincible or even unconquerable. This propaganda is what you have force feed the masses and its trash. A slick talker with a storyteller’s tongue. But once one can see through all the bull shit the real Chris Chaos materializes from the shadows he had camouflaged himself in. The fabricator show’s his truest form, the swindler bearing false witness. Segregated behind all his pleasantries lies an ignoramus jackass. Chaos your name is now manure. You have spun a wicked web of deceitfulness, that you yourself have now been caught in. What irony. You have a hard time comprehending what authenticity really is. Along with every broken promise you’ve made, you’ve also victimized every ally they’ve ever had, to move forward with your own schema failing every time. You are a man Chris Chaos that has piggybacked his way to everything that you have ever achieved. Not once, have you demonstrated one ounce of gratitude or grace towards those you used up and tossed out like garbage.

Time and time again you have exposed others as stepping stones, Robert Main isn’t a stepping stone for anybody. You are swift when it comes to shouting from the rooftops notifying the entire Earth that you did everything all on your own! Again, all this shit is smoke and merroirs! Chris, I want you to know this time around there isn’t going to be a bait and switch moment. S.E.E. Chaos you are a man who needs his self-esteem stroked, his name dropped. You demand respect, but it’s gone. It’s your manure spreader for a mouth that has gotten you way over your head, the time has finally come where karma catches up with the desperado! There is no disappearing act, no running, on this night Chris Chaos I will make sure you pay for every solitary misdeed, every encroachment as I fall from the heavens like a thunderbolt tossed by Thor himself.

Chris Chaos often will tell on himself whether it’s a contradiction or flat out lie he always seems to leave behind a trail. These tidbits can guide one up the beaten track to the whole story. When that happens, candor floods the darkness until truth wins the battle in our war zone. Does the truth incarcerate us, where the air around us feels like a cage? Or does it set us free? One thing we understand, the truth can be uncomfortable. Ask a drug or alcohol addict who has braved friends, family and professionals in an intervention.

For years Chris you have victoriously held the entire roster down. Week in and week out Chris you’ve taken whatever your ass desired. But what you gained possession of was never satisfactory, always hankering for more, needing more, gluttony runs through those veins like the plague. You’ve kept your eye on the prize for so long now, yet it continues to stonewall you. Chaos you have tried every trick in the book to regain what you once held so long ago. Now just a distant memory. The flash in the pan known as Chris Chaos is over. It is hard to obtain something when blinded by such ignorance. The path of shit that you have left behind is unforgivable. I am here to fix every wrong. With my sword and shield, I will take you down or go out in a blaze of glory trying. In your eyes Chris, I know I’ll never be equivalent to anything more than a want to be, or a gimmick and I’m fine with that. When is the last time you said anything that truly mattered? Look where it has gotten me. Further, then you could have ever envisioned yourself. This is a what have you done for me lately business and Chris you haven’t done a damn thing.

This thing between you and I is about acknowledgment. You have never praised me, nor will you ever give me the admiration I rightfully deserve! Now don’t get me wrong here, I don’t want that from you! It’s the matter of the fact. Do you know how many times you have guaranteed I’d be shamed? Especially by the likes of you. Each time Chris you were the one ill-advised. This time is no different than any other. I’ve had your number since day one. You always seem to place the cart in front of the horse. That appalled feeling never seemed to happen for me. You are always the one caught with egg on your face. The humiliation you’ve assured me time and time again has never come and Chris when it comes to Robert Main - vs - Chris Chaos.. It never will. Not once have I been self-conscious or ashamed. I’ve not once cringed, been upset or unsettled. I don’t become red-faced Chris. I leave being flustered up to guys like you. I’m going to humble your ass for all the self-aggrandizement and gloat that you have ever brought to the table. Chris, I can sense that there is something more. Something hanging around prowling just beneath the surface. Ungovernable unconstrained lack of faith in yourself.

The aficionado arrives breezes into his house, or even at work to uncover a room crammed full of people closest to him. The addict takes one leer around the room, and he knows instantly what is happening. One person gathers up the intestinal fortitude to lead the way, and then it is on if the addict decides to flee in a rage. Even then, he has had a head-on collision with the truth. The truth is the addict is ruining his life and the lives of those in his family. The addict is faced with a mirror of himself, and of the love and concern of these others.

Hopefully, he will see the truth in their eyes and words. Some do hear and decide from that moment forward they will turn their lives around. Facing the truth about our negative sides is a rigorous thing to do. However, none of us can improve without knowing the truth, even when it hurts. If we learn, the truth really does set us free. This addict is Chris Chaos when it comes to the Universal Championship he’ll do or say anything just to get another bump.

You S.E.E. Chris, you have become so apprehensive, so consumed you have become preoccupied with self-justification. This has become who you are, you bludgeon us over the head with validation, it’s been the same old song and dance since I stepped foot in this company. Now back to that word embarrassment. Since losing the Universal Championship, Chris Chaos you have been nothing more than the word you throw around threating people with. You have become an embarrassment. You have become the very thing you set out to do! You have become the laughing stock of this company. Do you know how many times we have heard you say that you’ll become the Universal Champion again? Every single fucking time a microphone is close to those dick suckers you call lips. What has happened though? You walked away each and every single time eating crow, dishonored and humiliated! You think because you bark I’ll back down? I’ve watched you bark for years now. I know you’re not the biggest dog in the yard! I am, AND I HAVE THE GOLD TO PROVE IT, BITCH!

Have you ever heard of a Napoleon complex? Look it up on Wikipedia dick!

You brash cock gobbler, I’m sure you’ll go on to tell the world you have been standing by abiding your time awaiting this moment and I have been dodging you! That right there will be a real knee-slapper if I have ever heard one. You are one stupid mother fucker, but this will be the best thing you have. Childish intimidation, making fun of the way I look or dress? Of course, it’s the Chris Chaos way because there is nothing else to bash me on. That is all you have now, idle intimidation tactics that didn’t work in kindergarten. You can’t call me a loser, because I’m not. Let me tell you this the day I bypass, keep clear of, stay away from, steer clear of or sidestep I’ll kiss your white ass. If I ever get that feeling, I’ll walk away from wrestling forever! If you were not so busy listening to that cum dumpster you ran around with monologuing about her perfection while stroking each other’s dicks maybe you’d be something other than a pure joke. You could have stepped up anytime in the past, but you didn’t. You knew then what you know now Chris one on one I’d bury you six fucking feet under the ring no questions asked. You knew to step up, I’d put you down. Now there is no way out. You’ll have to face the music one fucking note at a time.

Chris’s unreliability and his tricks are the ones close enough to the truth just to pass under the radar unless you are eagle-eyed. The half-truths can marshal one away from assurance into a closet xenophobia. The big ones are shock and awe, they just root one in terror so your primal brains starts doing the thinking. Once you're in survival mode there's a muzzle on your higher thinking, concepts like altruism, charity and cooperation become whispers among the anxious screams. If you fight it you stick out, you're a rebel, a conspiracy theorist, a marked person. Robert Main is the one that is going to put a stop to all of this once and for all.

Tell me, Chris, after I beat you at March Madness where will you go from there. What justification are you going to use as a crutch? You are chasing after fool’s gold and you know it. When I go on a Championship run Chris I can keep my Championship perched over my shoulder. You are going to learn a very valuable thing. A lesson you'll never ever forget. You’ll be taking a course in beat down 101! Provided by yours truly and free of charge! I told you long ago don’t fuck with me, don’t step in my path. You’ve chosen otherwise. Now I’ll butcher you where you stand! I am the guillotine that will decapitate the snake. I hate to spoil you're coming out party, but I’m going to. First, I am going to take you out systematically! Then I’ll watch first hand as vermin of the XWF succumb to his injuries, taking his last breath and when those beady eyes go blank I’ll know my mission has been completed.

If you’re not willing to go too far in life. You’ll never go far enough. I’m more than willing to pay a heavy price, one I know there is no coming back from!

“In the midst of Chaos, there is also opportunity”
-Sun-Tzu-

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
(03-17-2019), Drew Archyle (03-19-2019), Kid Kool (03-17-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (03-17-2019)