Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 08:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Closure pt#2
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-15-2019, 10:53 PM

It had been a week or so since she has stormed out of the dust damp catacombs in New Orleans. Since then she has only seen the worse part of what she had been fighting for all this time. She went back to where it all began the house in L.A.

Although rather secluded from the rest of the city the house itself was visible from most of the hills that surrounded the town. The Uber she took went down a good where the house was visible. Or at least the burnt remains of the house was visible. The closer she got to the house the more and more realized that this was beyond some war between Angels and Seraphim. This had become a personal war between her and Cortessa.

She got out of the car and walked towards what was left of the house. Stepped under the caution tape and through the mud puddles left behind from the fire hoses trying to save the house. This... this is what Mezian was talking about. This was the point of absolute rage and complete serenity. This moment right here, the rage of all that she had gone through and now knowing that she had lost her home as well. Somehow at the same time, there was an eerie sense of peace. Somehow there was through all of the things she had gone through she had not lost everything. She still had Mezian, She still had Azoth and Gaea, and she still had Aliza. Even though she had even lost her house the foundation and the frame were still there. The thing that was there from the beginning. Just like the people in her life, there from the beginning.

Lost in the moment she is interrupted by a voice from the behind.

so you want me to leave you here?

Yeah, I'll be fine. Did I pay you already right?

Yeah.

Cool, you can go I'll be alright I promise.

[blue] Alright, then I guess I'll leave.[/color]

The Uber driver got back into his car and drove off down the driveway. She could hear the echo of his engine through the valley around her. She sat there for a few more moments before she was interrupted by a notification from the company about the Game Girl promo. She took the time and watched it...

What in the Techno-colored hell is that shit Game Girl. I have been on acid trips that were less colorful than that. Jesus fucking Christ. Why are you so chipper? What kind of drugs are you on girl? I don't know but please can you share.

You seem to think that the issues that I have had with Vv and out tag titles are something that everyone doesn't already know about. Like you think because you did some research and watch a match you have me all pegged. Question? Did you watch any of my other matches? You seem to think that focusing on a few flaws and making them some bigger deal than they are is somehow going to make me less of a test for you.

The problem is I think you have spent too much time away from the XWF. You have this idea that your some valiant hero that is going to kill the big mean boss. Your not, this isn't some video game. There aren't any big glowing spots all over my body. There isn't some sort of health bar over my head that you can keep track of so you can see how much damage you still have to do.

This is real life, where if you die....your dead for good. Here in the real world, there is no health potion of little red hearts to pick up. Here in the real world when I chock you unconscious there is no cut scene. You go to sleep and wake up later in a medical facility. People like you who think that your lineage in this company means something after you come back make me laugh.

People come in and out of this company all the time. You say that I am just a face in the crowd, but where have you been for the last week or so? If anyone is just a face in the crowd it is you, dear. You are forgettable and there is nothing that you have done or will do that will change that. I have my name in the title history books. I am one of the first women to ever fight for the bombshell title. SO don't come talking to me about how I should study you. I don't need to, you are just like all the others. You show up hope people remember you then yous that wave of nostalgia to get places.

That wave ends here love. When I pin you and move on in the tourney. And face you know actually relevant people in this company. But like I said earlier Ill talk to you soon.

NO ONE IS SAFE EVER!!!

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post