Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey You
John Rogan Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-15-2019, 12:52 PM

Kuda, you're a sneaky one. I saw you pull the rug out from another superstar's attempts at the Federweight Title. I have to say 'good job'. However, here's the problem now you're big tough guy ass is going to have to deal with me. So, rather than take this verbal beating I can hand out, just shut your mouth, lay down like a good whore and give me the victory.

*puts pointer finger on Kuda's chest for the pin*

[Image: kYQX8Mq.png]
1x Heavy MetalWeight Champion
1-2-0 (XWF Record)
Edit
Kuda Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

03-15-2019, 02:46 PM

Kuda effortlessly flicks the finger away, kicking out.

”Really?

That’s it?

I know you may very well be the Martin-Bell syndromed lovechild of Sebastian Duke and Mastermind, but you don’t have to act like it as well. Don’t they have after-school programs to keep you developmentally stunted rascals occupied so you don’t go wandering off and getting yourself into a whole heap a trouble that you’re not ready for? We’re gonna have to speak with your fathers and get you some non-toxic chalk and a couple sensory toys, to see if we can’t get those pesky synapses to fire a little. Whaddya say champ?

Come back when you have something worth responding to.”

[Image: MWS6ceE.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Kuda's post:
Dolly Waters (03-15-2019), Kid Kool (03-17-2019)
John Rogan Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-15-2019, 03:05 PM

So all you can come up with is jokes about kids? You're a lame ass MotherFucker. With you the saying it takes one to know one rings true. I can tell that just by looking at you. That stupid ass haircut, the wannabe bad boy expression, the pose; which somebody had to do for you. You don't deserve to be any kind of champion, whether it be the Federweight Champion, the Universal champion, or fuck even the I.D.I.O.T belt that Jon Brown created years ago. I will look into that non-toxic chalk though, so you don't get poissoned when I stuff it down your throat. Now, lay back bitch.

*puts finger back on your chest and another pinfall*

1-2-0 (XWF Record)
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-15-2019, 03:59 PM

[Image: 3306d5272772e9ea.jpg]

Move along! Nothing to see here!

WINNER AND STILL FW CHAMP - KUDA!!!
John Rogan Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

03-15-2019, 04:24 PM

Managment holding us down. How much did Kuda pay you for the corrupt call Chubby?

1-2-0 (XWF Record)
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-15-2019, 04:29 PM

You can call it what you will son, but fact is, I just saved your ass from a thrashing.
John Rogan Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

03-15-2019, 04:33 PM

Nah. He was on the ropes and middle of the second round. You saved him. It's okay whatever makes you sleep better at night.

1-2-0 (XWF Record)
Game Girl Offline
(ง︡'-'︠)ง

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

03-15-2019, 04:33 PM

(03-15-2019, 03:05 PM)John Rogan Said: That stupid ass haircut, the wannabe bad boy expression, the pose; which somebody had to do for you.

[Image: https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2F...Badass.jpg]

[Image: ockNnw7.png?1]
"lol"

[Image: mAmAfiJ.png]

John Rogan Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

03-15-2019, 04:36 PM

(03-15-2019, 04:33 PM)Game Girl Said:
(03-15-2019, 03:05 PM)John Rogan Said: That stupid ass haircut, the wannabe bad boy expression, the pose; which somebody had to do for you.

[Image: https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2F...Badass.jpg]

[Image: ockNnw7.png?1]
"lol"

I'm glad you caught my walk off. Big Grin

1-2-0 (XWF Record)
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-17-2019, 07:46 AM

Just like I lost the title to Kuda fair and square, you were crushed fairly.... stop bitching. Bitch. ^_^

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)