Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm old
Jack Nation Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-13-2019, 03:25 PM

It's cause Kid Kool is nothing more than a pathetic waste of talent. He walks around demanding title shots and big matches acting as if the entire XWF land doesn't know he's a lucky little bastard with no actual in-ring talent.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-13-2019, 04:04 PM

1. If I were such a 'waste of talent', I wouldn't be a three time champ. If I were a 'waste of talent', I wouldn't be one of the most talked about new prospects on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, YouTube, Tumblr, and all of the other major social media sites out there. YOU, my friend, are the 'waste of talent'. They call you a 'legend'? I call you a has-been. Sorry broski!! XD

2. I DESERVE title shots. I DESERVE big matches. Hell, I DESERVE to have my own show, but the management around here is just too damn stupid to realize actual talent when they see it. Jack, you don't know JACK! I DESERVE the Universal title, while you? Well, you DESERVE a kick in the ass, right out the door and back to the retirement village you crawled out of! XD

3. You wanna see how talented I am in-ring? Meet me there... I'll be glad to show you just how 'lucky' I am. Peace, brah heim.

--kk kicks out, drops jn w/the kid kutter, & heads off into darkness--

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
Jack Nation Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-13-2019, 04:24 PM

(03-13-2019, 04:04 PM)Kid Kool Said: 1. If I were such a 'waste of talent', I wouldn't be a three time champ. If I were a 'waste of talent', I wouldn't be one of the most talked about new prospects on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, YouTube, Tumblr, and all of the other major social media sites out there. YOU, my friend, are the 'waste of talent'. They call you a 'legend'? I call you a has-been. Sorry broski!! XD

2. I DESERVE title shots. I DESERVE big matches. Hell, I DESERVE to have my own show, but the management around here is just too damn stupid to realize actual talent when they see it. Jack, you don't know JACK! I DESERVE the Universal title, while you? Well, you DESERVE a kick in the ass, right out the door and back to the retirement village you crawled out of! XD

3. You wanna see how talented I am in-ring? Meet me there... I'll be glad to show you just how 'lucky' I am. Peace, brah heim.

lol what are you a three time champ at, the heavymetalweight title, the federweight title, what else? None of that gives you ANY talent whatsoever in the ring. You're talked about yes, but not in a good way everybody seems to think you're just another jobber who's going to get lucky, brag about sneak attack titles, then fall in obscurity again.

As I said you're a deluded young man, thinking that you deserve everything. You deserve to get on ADHD medication, you deserve for me to fuck your Mom, you deserve to get beat in actual wrestling matches, but good publicity, hart, tag, universal title shots? No. Not right now.

I may a has been, or a legend, but my man it's better then being a never-was, and that's you *winks*

*pats Kool Kid on the back*

Just give in and no that you've lost.
Hate Post Like Post
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-13-2019, 04:32 PM

Management is out to get everyone who can't win matches, just ask Gilmour.
Hate Post Like Post
Jack Nation Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-13-2019, 11:09 PM

So, it's clearly evident that I shut this piece of shit up. So, come on XWF hand Jack that Federweight Title. :-) It's only right.
Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-14-2019, 03:38 AM

(03-13-2019, 04:04 PM)Kid Kool Said: If I were such a 'waste of talent', I wouldn't be a three time champ. If I were a 'waste of talent', I wouldn't be one of the most talked about new prospects on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, YouTube, Tumblr, and all of the other major social media sites out there. YOU, my friend, are the 'waste of talent'. They call you a 'legend'? I call you a has-been. Sorry broski!! XD ..... I DESERVE title shots. I DESERVE big matches. Hell, I DESERVE to have my own show, but the management around here is just too damn stupid to realize actual talent when they see it. Jack, you don't know JACK! I DESERVE the Universal title, while you? Well, you DESERVE a kick in the ass, right out the door and back to the retirement village you crawled out of! XD ..... You wanna see how talented I am in-ring? Meet me there... I'll be glad to show you just how 'lucky' I am. Peace, brah heim.

(03-13-2019, 04:24 PM)Jack Nation Said: "lol what are you a three time champ at, the heavymetalweight title, the federweight title, what else? None of that gives you ANY talent whatsoever in the ring. You're talked about yes, but not in a good way everybody seems to think you're just another ****** who's going to get lucky, brag about sneak attack titles, then fall in obscurity again. As I said you're a deluded young man, thinking that you deserve everything. You deserve to get on ADHD medication, you deserve for me to fuck your Mom, you deserve to get beat in actual wrestling matches, but good publicity, hart, tag, universal title shots? No. Not right now. I may a has been, or a legend, but my man it's better then being a never-was, and that's you."

*winks & pats Kool Kid on the back* ..... "Just give in and no that you've lost."

Again, breaking out the brackets --

1) I'm a 3x champ cuz I won the HeavyMetalWeight title twice. You underestimate not only me, but the Federweight title as well. There is a REASON I'm proud to carry this belt. And it's because trash talking is such an integral part of the division. And dude, trash talking isn't just one of my strongest suits, but its also one of my biggest passions. Running people like you into the ground with a mere few words? You have no choice but to bow out of the match, and I have no choice but to tear you apart.

2) I've been traveling worldwide for a little over ten years. That gives me experience you have no idea about. I've been collecting titles around the globe for a while now, and yeah, maybe they're not the big time gold we have here in the XWF, but picking up those straps led me to becoming a better competitor. Jack... You highly underestimate me. Which will prove to be your downfall. If anyone's gonna 'fall in obscurity'? It's gonna be you, big man.

3) I don't deserve 'everything'. I deserve the things I earn, and I've earned quite a bit in my career. And you're about to find that out for yourself. I've EARNED every piece of gold I've ever held, and you are about to realize just how true that is. Sorry about your damn luck, old man!! XD

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
Jack Nation Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-14-2019, 06:26 AM

There isn't much of a difference between your strongest suit and weakest suit is there? You walk around so proud to carry your Federweight title, and hey nothing wrong with that. It's a piece of gold, but don't act like you're one of the greatest XWF has to offer. Even 'Chubby' Fletcher said that you can't win matches.

I have no idea about experience? I was retired from wrestling before you even got in. I've won the Abu-Dhabi Jiu-Jitsu championship, I've had a lucrative MMA career. If you don't believe go visit @JackNation185 on twitter and see for yourself.

You're so full of shit kid, that you stink.
Hate Post Like Post