Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’ll take this.
Kuda Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

03-14-2019, 08:33 AM

Kuda notices that, for whatever reason, Jack didn’t actually pin Kid Kool so he interrupts with a clubbing blow to the back of Kool’s head and places a foot over his chest

Getting this physically close to you is less appealing than barebacking a colostomy bag and then selfsucking to completion However, the infantile mewling that you so incorrectly label as “trash talk” MUST be stopped.

Your level of delusion is stomach turning, at best. I would say it was a valid reason to carve a replica of the Grand Canyon in your wrists with a box cutter, but the poor medical examiner might catch that disease you seem to carry which makes you so adverse to competence.

The talent around here is...suspect, and yet you’ve somehow managed to dig yourself an expansive trench underneath them where you’ve settled in as the least talented member of the entire roster. And you’re so happy to do it! Like the sickly dog excited for the car ride he doesn’t know will be taking him to his final moments. Sorry Old Yeller, but it’s time to take you for a walk behind the woodshed.

Take solace in the fact that your future just gained a level of clarity that most people would kill for. By now you’re fully aware that this title is no longer yours, nor will it ever be again. Your downtrodden walk down the hallways as failure floods your mind comes next. And then the tears, oh there’s gonna be tears. And then, undoubtedly, you’ll start to furiously fondle yourself because this will be the closest you’ve ever come to someone with an ounce of actual talent.

Feels good, doesn’t it?

I could go on, but let’s be real: I won’t need to.

[Image: MWS6ceE.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Kuda's post:
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher (03-14-2019), Atticus Gold (03-14-2019), Corey Smith (03-14-2019), Kid Kool (03-17-2019)
Game Girl Offline
(ง︡'-'︠)ง

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

03-14-2019, 10:21 AM

[Image: ockNnw7.png?1]
"For someone so iced based this was pretty fire" Big Grin

[Image: mAmAfiJ.png]

Hate Post Like Post
Jack Nation Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-14-2019, 02:25 PM

I have to Kude credit. I didn't notice.

*walks away whistling*

1x Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-15-2019, 05:22 AM

[Image: tenor.gif]

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion - Kuda!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Kid Kool (03-17-2019), Kuda (03-15-2019)