Please Log-in or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current XWF board time: 03-24-2019, 08:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                
X-treme Wrestling Federation BOARDS » XWF Live! » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'll pin you and take this title too.
Jack Nation Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-13-2019 05:40 PM

Let me tell you why you suck. It's because you're a flippin goof ball who walks around here like he owns the place cause he can pin somebody for a heavymetalweight, or federweight title. He can also win a match because somebody half asses. So go bask in the glory of pinning people, of making long winded speeches, but know no matter how many bowls of wheaties, rolls, or lucky pills you eat it doesn't cover up the fact you'll be gone and laughed at again in a few months. pin [html][pin] {roll up] [cover] [locks in a submission] [school boy] [/html]
Find
Edit Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
Kid Kool Offline
YOUR #InternetSuperstar

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-14-2019 04:52 AM

i'll pin you
flippin
he can pin
win a match
pinning people
rolls
< font color=black >pin
[pin]
{roll up]
[cover]
[locks in a submission]
[school boy]

- - - - - - - - - -

KK kicks out, nips up, and drops Jack with his patended 'Kid Kutter'. He smirks and walks off, JN breathing heavily on the ground.

3x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight
#YourOnlyHope || #HeroOfTheDay || #80s4LIFE
"I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne ||| W|D|L -- 3|0|7
[Image: kk-sig-by-gg.png]
Find
Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Online now or has been in the last 30 mins
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-14-2019 07:41 AM

OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo so close!

Replay: it doesn't cover up the fact you'll be gone and laughed at again in a few months.

Winner and NEW HMW Champion - Jack Nation

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Kid Kool (03-17-2019)
Jack Nation Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-14-2019 07:44 AM

lol nice fantasy of thinking you could beat me though Kid. *pats Kool on the back walking away*
Find

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)