Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Not The R Word They Expected
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-29-2019, 11:02 AM

(The scene opens to a non-XWF Indy wrestling event. The crowd is small and the building is nowhere near full, but you can tell the fans that ARE there came to see some 'rasslin', regardless of who it is. That being said, a small portion of that few amount of fans came there for one reason and one reason only........ the next wrestler about to make a surprise appearance. Though he was advertised on the marquee for the event, it was still a shock that he would be appearing at all; having been away from the wrestling business for roughly 10 years, no-one could understand why he decided to make a random appearance at a random Indy show. But nevertheless, he was there........)

"Ladies and gentlemen, making his first appearance inside of the squared circle in almost 10 years........ please welcome former NWF World Heavyweight Champion, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG D!!!!!!!!"

(The announcer left the ring as "Falling Apart" by Trust Company began to play over the crappy PA system of the venue. Not too many fans knew how to react to this announcement, as most of them knew who the hell Big D was, or this federation he was billed as being a former World Champion of; but the ones who did, went absolutely crazy for him. They paid their hard earned $5 because they wanted the chance to see one of their favorite wrestlers appear, for what they could only imagine being one final, official, goodbye. Their anticipation built up for the few seconds they waited for him to appear, until finally they got what they wanted.......)

(Big D walked out from behind the curtain, dressed rather nice compared to his past outfits, the sleek black dress pants and baby blue button up shirt showing he had no intention of wrestling, almost confirming this being his "big" send off. Nonetheless, Big D looked rather thrilled as he made his way down to the ring, giving some fives to fans and even stopping to give an autograph. But when all the welcomes and fun was done, Big D trotted up the ring steps and climbed into the ring. He took a moment to do a walk around, taking in the serenity of the moment, before going over and grabbing a mic from the announcer.)

"For those of you who don't know who I am, let me introduce myself...... My name is Big D and I used to be a wrestler. Most of you probably don't know me because, as the announcer said, it's been about 10 years since I last wrestled. At that time I was bringing my career on the up, when my personal life got in the way and I had to step away, without warning or any kind of notice to management or my fans. But that all changes tonight....."

(The few fans aware of Big D's career and accomplishments began to chant for him; even though there wasn't alot of them, they can be heard since the building is small and everyone else is silent)

"As most of you are expecting, I have a big announcement to make, but it might not be what you expect................ I AM COMING OUT OF RETIREMENT AND HAVE SIGNED WITH THE XWF!!!!!!"

(This time, ALL the fans go crazy at Big D's announcement, though most of the response was from the prominence of XWF, rather than Big D un-retiring)

"My debut will be on Savage against TBD, but I DO have a match scheduled for the following week against Jake Avery and EDWARD....."

(The fans gave their reactions to Big D's announcement, as cheers and boos can be heard. Noone was sure if they liked his opponents, or hated them and wanted him to beat them, but regardless the small crowd was louder for this than they were when Big D entered.)

"Now I've been doing a little scouting here and there since joining the roster, and EDWARD was one of the first wrestlers who stood out to me. You see, it became quite apparent to me that XWF seems to have 2 types of competitors: really good, World Champion material athletes....... and guys like EDWARD."

(The few EDWARD fans at this show boo as Big D laughs and shrugs.)

"Jake Avery, I'll be honest, I haven't had the opportunity to scout you yet, but I can only hope you're more worthy of stepping into the ring with me. That you're one of those World Champion caliber players, because if you're not, Warfare is gonna have a squash match opening it up, and I'd HATE to see the fans miss the rest of the show because neither you nor EDWARD could hang. They'll see me Dan Slam you guys, get the pin, and flip the channel hoping to find something with better competition."

"But let me tell you something, Jake Avery, rest assured that I won't make you look THAT bad. When given the choice, I'd pin EDWARD over you, just to embarrass that garbage more than he's already embarrassed the XWF with his presence. He may be a 'champion', but we all know the circumstances in which he won it. Even if it doesn't look that much better, a pin over a champion will look good to management....... if he's still even champion by the time our match comes. Jake Avery, EDWARD, watch out because Big D is back in the business and ready to make a statement. And that ain't no story, it's the Cold, Big D TRUTH!!!!!!"

(Forgetting he's at an Indy show, Big D tossed the mic into the crowd as "Falling Apart" begins to play. He climbs out of the ring and walks back up the aisle, his demeanor much different than his entrance. Big D was now back in the zone, ready to climb atop the totem pole of the XWF. He disappeared behind the curtain as the screen faded to black.)

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like B.O.B. D's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-29-2019), Atticus Gold (03-29-2019), Darius Xavier (03-29-2019), Jake Avery (03-29-2019), Kid Kool (04-02-2019), Ned Kaye (03-29-2019)