Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PWD Exclusive: Ned Kaye confirms his signing with XWF
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-18-2019, 08:12 AM

After some surprise rumors two weeks ago, it's been confirmed by Ned Kaye himself that he will be continuing his career by joining the XWF.

For those out of the know, Ned Kaye has been stirring up the independent scene for the last few years, gaining a small, but dedicated online following. On March 3rd, Kaye's twitter account had been completely wiped, garnering concern by his fans. Even some close people to Ned in the industry were unable to get a hold of him, sparking a minor mystery. Several rumors were floating such as retirement due to a back injury, switching feds again, or perhaps even preparing for marriage.

This morning, the intrigue ended when Ned Kaye issued the following statement exclusively to PWD.

I regret the weeks of radio silence, but it had to be done. I'm not retiring young and there's no personal crisis. It's precisely as some have expected: I am packing my bags for the XWF. I have no intention of stopping my routine of learning my opponents, instead I have a much grander stage to show the fruits of my studies. I will be have access to thousands of broadcasts to piece together the full pictures of the most dangerous combatants on Earth. And I've already begun watching. When the world sees me at March Madness, they'll understand precisely what I am capable of. And that's what I'm counting on.

This statement confirms some of the speculation around his absence. It also revealed a twist no one saw coming: his inclusion in a match at this month's XWF Pay-per-view March Madness. Our insider sources say that he will likely be added to the card in the pre-show battle royal for the Federweight title. How he'll do is certainly up in the air, but we here at PWD wish Ned Kaye the best of luck.

Rod Douglas has been writing for ProfessionalWrestlingDaily.com for 10 years and has been a fan for twice as long. A former athlete, he prides himself on connecting with the wrestlers first and foremost, letting the news come naturally.

"You can't run from yourself."
[Image: riNkNZw.png]
XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

#33 on The XWF Top 50(2021)
1x Tag Team Champion[with Isaiah King](Current)
2x [Image: CbviDqC.png] (Former)
1x X-Treme Champion(Former)
The Final Supercontinental Champion
1x Television Champion(Former)
Star of the Month - April 2019 | March 2021 | December 2022
RP of the Month - March 2021 (Void of the Mind)
Winner - Leap Of Faith Rafter Match 2019
1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Winner - War Games 2023(With Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, & Crash Rodriguez as G00D-B01)

All Time Career(Interfed)
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 38 | 4
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ned Kaye's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-18-2019)